Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates (14005 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Nope, mine is a business account
Georgemoore:
MAYBE WE BOTH USED PERSONAL ACCOUNT

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
and urs too is reflecting PAYMENT FAILIED ?
savvysaviour:
Nope, mine is a business account
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
yes it's reflecting payment failed. they've asked me to send them my application ID so they can investigate. My bank is providus
Georgemoore:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
yes. the account is a virtual account with a providus bank via PROSPA. Dunno if they had issues with routing the payment
Georgemoore:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by ricflare(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lenpedia2018:
I have received their message. There is issue with the swiftcode/Bic updated, First bank Bic code on internet is not correct

Do you know the correct swiftcode/bic?

Cos i was given FBNINGLA from the bank.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Lenpedia2018: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
ricflare:

Do you know the correct swiftcode/bic?

Cos i was given FBNINGLA from the bank.
Yes, I was given the same thing as well today. I added my branch code to it initially(409) and it was rejected
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
SerAce:

Send mail to them quoting the application ID. The inflow should be from Deloitte Ireland LLP.
who should I send the mail to? FB or the bank?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
emmapius:
Have anyone in FCMB been Paid yet?

I Called my Account Manager, She said nothing has entered o.
how have you been handing it with fcmb so far?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
what will happen to us that was awarded and now our status is reading PAYMENT FAILIED and no mail was sent to us to make amend
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Send a mail to deloitte immediately informing them of the failed status and include your application ID. Make a request that they update you about what to do so that you could get your Grant credited to your account. All the best
Georgemoore:
what will happen to us that was awarded and now our status is reading PAYMENT FAILIED and no mail was sent to us to make amend
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Ghoster9:
who should I send the mail to? FB or the bank?

The bank.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2020
donchris369:
Lease which swift code/Bic did you use for Access bank

I applied with Polaris. Call Access Bank customer service to inquire.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2020
SerAce:

The bank.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
already done this. no response yet
twinpapa:
Send a mail to deloitte immediately informing them of the failed status and include your application ID. Make a request that they update you about what to do so that you could get your Grant credited to your account. All the best
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
My Account Manager says she will investigate. Meanwhile, I got another email response from Facebook that the grant has been paid. This is after I had sent my ID to them to investigate my payment. They say I should montitor my account for the next two weeks. This came in on Thursday.

Ghoster9:
how have you been handing it with fcmb so far?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Here is the reply I got concerning Ad Credits.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Muhdsadeeqm: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please is there anyone from Zenith bank that receive his money.
Cuz my account handler said I must open another bank before they can deposit the money into the account.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by atobi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pls did anybody fill in IBAN Number for Access Bank ? Cos IBAN option is not opening on the platform
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please what did you fill as your swift code/BIC for access bank. The Ivan is not opening, I think it is automatically locked.
atobi:
Pls did anybody fill in IBAN Number for Access Bank ? Cos IBAN option is not opening on the platform
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by atobi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Access Swift code/ BIC is ABNGNGLA
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
FCMB is requesting a telex copy of the transaction for them to "trace the transaction"
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ghoster9:
FCMB is requesting a telex copy of the transaction for them to "trace the transaction"

What do they mean by a "Telex Copy"?

You visited the Bank?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ask them to convert it to Naira and send it to your naira account. I use Zenith and I have been paid since the first day

Muhdsadeeqm:
Please is there anyone from Zenith bank that receive his money.
Cuz my account handler said I must open another bank before they can deposit the money into the account.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2020
emmapius:

What do they mean by a "Telex Copy"?

You visited the Bank?
we didn't visit the bank, we have been engaging them online.

We sent ta mail to FB and they replied confirming that the payment has been made. They suggested we send a copy of the offer letter to the bank if need be as it will Suffice.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Has anybody from First Bank received this grant...? cos i dnt understand anymore ooo
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Ghoster9:
we didn't visit the bank, we have been engaging them online.

We sent ta mail to FB and they replied confirming that the payment has been made. They suggested we send a copy of the offer letter to the bank if need be as it will Suffice.

Okay! Thank you for your response.
Got an idea how we will get the said "Telex Copy"?
Do we need to mail Facebook again?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
emmapius:

Okay! Thank you for your response.
Got an idea how we will get the said "Telex Copy"?
Do we need to mail Facebook again?
We have contacted FB and they replied thus:

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2020
FCMB is something else.....

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please if your status shows payment failed. What's the next thing to do. They haven't responded my emails since thursday last week
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ghoster9:
FCMB is something else.....

We need to do something o. They can't claim "unawareness" and use it to deprive us, while other Banks have disbursed.
FCMB with their Palava.
I'll be at the bank tommorow.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by ricflare(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Georgemoore:
Has anybody from First Bank received this grant...? cos i dnt understand anymore ooo

is your status showing paid?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
emmapius:

We need to do something o. They can't claim "unawareness" and use it to deprive us, while other Banks have disbursed.
FCMB with their Palava.
I'll be at the bank tommorow.
we are planning to go (maybe) tomorrow too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023) / All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.