Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (47740 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by nuelyoyo(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

Unfortunate thing my man, lots of Nigerians have mental issues, both male and female. The nonsense I saw in Uyo proved that.
Please what did you see in Uyo?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Youngpo413:
Uyo na my area o,lol,abeg na wetin happen?gist me abeg.
Too many womanisers.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Please what did you see in Uyo?
Womaniser's nyafu nyafu, dem full ground.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:
Too many womanisers.
same here in Aba.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Youngpo413:
same here in Aba.
Seriously. gringringrin I've been to aba once, didn't know they were many there.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by nuelyoyo(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

Womaniser's nyafu nyafu, dem full ground.
You are right sha.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
I did dat already but likes of funmisticqueen( drfunmisticglow) sabotaged it out of hate 4 me
please don't quote me. Thanks. Ibam no funministicqueen
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
I did dat already but likes of funmisticqueen( drfunmisticglow) sabotaged it out of hate 4 me
please don't quote me. Thanks. I am not funministicqueen
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ewroghene1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
NiRfreak:
For our vagina people, Life without a boyfriend doesn't mean it's life without a bedcock that keep the Vjay serviced. Take note.
E no shock me
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by emmaodet: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
passionberry:

grin..
I no say u go dey here
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BEATNEST(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Kola5281(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
FiletMignon:
Good men are scarce.
I also do wonder if good girls exist
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Rubbish And Nonsensical Assertion, I repeat, Stupid Sex Is Overrated. Argue with your phone, Nonsense

I understand your frustrations.

If you have been having meaningless casual sex, it loses flavour after a while.

When you wait till the right time and under the right ceiling according to Tuface, it is never old.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
bukatyne:

When you wait till the right time and under the right ceiling according to Tuface, it is never old.

Lol same old shiiit method and whining Yen Yen Yen Yen, I've only had sex once this year, January precisely which I didn't even orgasm sef due to long lasting prowess. I will choose Money, Peace, Good Living & Food over Rubbish sex anytime anyday. I've been celibate since then, But the level of Spirituality, Enlightenment, And Upliftment I've experienced from that January Is massive and breathtaking. I'm the running away from sex now, Nigerian ladies exclusively, I got very enlightened In terms of spirituality this year, Sex Is quite good but Overrated and Destructive. I've had a lot of Sex In the past and I know the Negativities It brought to me. You HOES & SIMPS Attach tooo much to Sex, Rubbish & Nonsense. I'm not your regular SIMPS Millionaire or Billionaire.....
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Titugirl(f): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
apologise to me dumb n I will tell u wat reaps my heart ,
I don't owe you an apology but if you want to talk, I'm here for you

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
BREYZ:

No no no no since I was born, I have never seen a blunt puna it's always serviced ones.
kikiki. They are coming for you.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
prigoz:

No no no, since I was born, I have never seen a girl above 18 without a boyfriend, except Ogbanje

Even Ogbanje get oo
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
wisdomkid:

Living in one particular area does not mean you've seen the world. How can you generalized that ALL GIRLS 18 and above have boyfriends in such a sure statement baffles me. You need to know the world does not circle around you and your mentality.

Peace.

Then prove me wrong with concrete proofs
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Emmatee1816:
stop the generalisation.....my younger sister is 19 and she has never been in a relationship and most likely still a virgin.lets stop discouraging the younger and innocent ones with the bad mindset we have towards ourselves as a nation.

You can't vouch for your sister ßro. When last did you sit your sister down to have a heart to heart talk with her?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lacash:
No no no no, since I was born, I have never Seen any above 18 single. U can ask the catch them young Geng grin

Hahaha. They are coming for you oo

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by angelfallz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
bukatyne:

With the right person, a person deserving, 2face that year. However, he was speaking to a lady

Chai you beat me to this, i had saved the lyrics to the song, to use on NL at the appropriate time and topic, you stole my thunder! angry grin
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ubdavis:

U are naive!

Accepted.
So have you seen any?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
cray91:
even under 18 have boyfriendssss already

Hahaha
Even with 'ss

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Jorby(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
ericangel01:
no no no no I have never seen da gaals changes. niggar slawonir have u seen

Slawomir, that dude is a real niggar.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
angelfallz:

With the right person, a person deserving, 2face that year. However, he was speaking to a lady

Chai you beat me to this, i had saved the lyrics to the song, to use on NL at the appropriate time and topic, you stole my thunder! angry grin

Whether a lady or a man, same no ni.

No vex, I will commission Tuface to sing another thunder for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Happy2020: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
ericangel01:
good woman scarce pass. just one percent of woman are good

It’s actually 5%. Only 5% of women worldwide are worth keeping. That number is probably 1% in Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by angelfallz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Whether a lady or a man, same no ni.

No vex, I will commission Tuface to sing another thunder for you cheesy

Lol
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by GeneralKoko(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
angelfallz:

grin angry
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Emmatee1816(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jorby:

You can't vouch for your sister ßro. When last did you sit your sister down to have a heart to heart talk with her?
ok ooooo.i hear you o.afterall,I don't av anything to prove to you.u ld tell me if she is Ur sister nii.
I am telling you something about family,u are talking as if it's a total stranger we re talking of
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by passionberry(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmaodet:

I no say u go dey here
Emma what I do now ? , Follow follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.