Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46793 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol don't dare me tonight, You know I've been very nice to you lately. Rude evening newspaper........

Lol... O my gosh!

Just from no where you come hating on me?? Hahahahaha... grin I don't know why this is making me laugh but seriously its funny.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... O my gosh!

Just from no where you come hating on me?? Hahahahaha... grin I don't know why this is making me laugh but seriously its funny.

Lol from no where Indeed, Where Is your frosh.loaded kiddo that Is always keeping your hopes of getting a man of your own alive....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol from no where Indeed, Where Is your frosh.loaded kiddo that Is always keeping your hopes of getting a man of your own alive....... grin grin grin

Lol.. Don't worry, this time around you're going on 20 years ban. You have not finished the 9 yrs ban they placed you on, in fact, you've not scratched the surface, you still want to incure more. Lol..

I leave you behind. Keep wallowing in your pain. I'm no longer cut out for you and your likes.

Happy 5 months ban anniversary. Lol..

Shalom.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol.. Don't worry, this time around you're going on 20 years ban. You have not finished the 9 yrs ban they placed you on, in fact, you've not scratched the surface, you still want to incure more. Lol..

I leave you behind. Keep wallowing in your pain. I'm no longer cut out for you and your likes.

Happy 5 months ban anniversary. Lol..

Shalom.

Lol e pain am, Vomiting Jargons. Aunty don hold finish no husband, You will soon deactivate this Account too soon....... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Chukapage:
You women are very much Timid and disgustingly DUMB. Did anybody prevent y'all from typing or Replying?? Truth is you women have NOTHING to say You breathe and Live on men. You're highly dependent on men for survival. Call your Feminist sisters here their opinion is needed call the "miss independents".

Infact this Is absolutely sharp and breathtaking. I give It to you the best comment on this thread. Men have been enslaving themselves because of hoes since time Immemorial. Only If most men would realize they are the prize to be won, Oh I pity all the stupid SIMPS In the world Shiiits......

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Happy2020: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Everything is not about sex and everything is
Not about getting money from somebody. Make your own money then you can Bleep who and when you want instead of prostituting yourself. Because call It what you want, there’s a lot of prostitutes in Nigeria.
Have some class, you don’t need to Bleep everything that moves or everything that had 20 naira in the bank.
So many women are so lost nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by CHoccolaTE: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2020
These criminal shits are still whining on a female thread after 14 pages.

Tueh, foolish he goats.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 3:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Happy2020:
Everything is not about sex and everything is
Not about getting money from somebody. Make your own money then you can Bleep who and when you want instead of prostituting yourself. Because call It what you want, there’s a lot of prostitutes in Nigeria.
Have some class, you don’t need to Bleep everything that moves or everything that had 20 naira in the bank.
So many women are so lost nowadays.
why you don't take your message to business section I'll never know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 5:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I don't think they know that just yet. They seem to underestimate what women can do.

I just want my sisters to wake up and know their strength , enough of the religious and cultural bondage.
at d bolded , religion rendered women brainless ,curse be on jehovah who brought that programming ,

Funny enof Dey(women) now call me agent of Satan because I want to create an awareness,
But women are doomed 4 sure without knowing that dey are unlimited in wat dey can achieve

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Titugirl:

TO HELL WITH YOUR SOUL!

BTW..why are you so angry?
apologise to me dumb n I will tell u wat reaps my heart ,
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
babanbura dangwwurugwu banza

Kai yar tasha, me Kiki kokarin fadi ne?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2020
BabbanBura:

Kai yar tasha, me Kiki kokarin fadi ne?
Yaya gworo banka kill ,Dan bomb allah
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yaya gworo banka kill ,Dan bomb allah

Duk zaman tashar ba ki iya hausa ba? Zo in koya miki kyauta
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by tiger2080: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
That does not make a difference a girl might not have a boyfriend an still Bleep around like a � dog,still Bleep herself with cucumber,coke bottle
,rubber dick an lot more.still claim life without a boyfriend who quote me for the truth hug naked wire.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i was reading a story this afternoon on some dude who went homeless cos he was spending on some chick cheesy.girl is not even his girlfriend cheesy.She is a sort of social media influencer and the dude is one of her fans.the guy feel in love with her online sorts of and the girl used it to her advantage.before u know it the dude spend up to twelve thousand dollars on her sold his truck and used the money on her and wen he got broke the chick blocked him.the man is currently four months behind his rent and he got kicked out by his landlord cheesy.He is now on the streets.In anger on how the babe scammed him he had to expose her grin.see guy i dont blame the ladies cashing on the morons.most times the morons are the ones who begged to be scammed grin.
but if our Benin or Ekpoma boys do that exact same thing to desperate women EFCC will be belching fart and knocking down doors

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Pimpstar post=93656644][/quote]where these guys even dey hide sef. Man for don build upstair now
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, does it mean everyone like or voted him? By virtue of the electoral process, he secured the votes of the majority of the electorates which makes him the winner thereby nullifying the contradicting choices of those that didn't vote him. This is not hard to understand, is it?
majority of Nigerians didn't even vote for Buhari. He'd need around 110,000,000 million plus votes before you can authoritatively make that such bold assumption. He did not even get 20m
The 15M that voted Buhari don't in any way represent the Nigerian populace.
Electoral process cannot even be compared to real life reality. USA elected Donald Trump, he won a landslide in the electoral college but he didn't even win the popular vote. Even in the election, less than 35% of Americans participated
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Dande55: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Please if you don't have a head with brain, a brain that reasons, a reason with average IQ at least please don't quote me.

My braincells aren't for pussy and dick matter, look for your fellow small minded person to discuss such with. Thanks!
Thread said girls, but from page 1 to 5 na useless men comment I deh see. Nl men are truly worthless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Dande55: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Men don't have job aside talking about women and sex. Useless creatures.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

Lol before u can do the opposite of what I said then you have to be a person that does not care about Zara 8.0 designer cologne. I know there are certain ladies like this, they're okay, contented with their Vaseline, contented with whatever they have, spend their salary ( there are ladies that save their salary due to the competition), hates gossip, has few friends and do not care about public perception. These ones are very few.
not in Nigeria.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Dande55:

Thread said girls, but from page 1 to 5 na useless men comment I deh see. Nl men are truly worthless.
I tell you! Especially the romance section guys...

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by divineappo(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
some females are single because they already av a female besty giving them steady blowjobs

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Dande55: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Lol. Deh need prayers
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Sex can never be over rated.

And get into proper relationships/marriage and enjoy the beauty of sex with no strings attached.

Rubbish And Nonsensical Assertion, I repeat, Stupid Sex Is Overrated. Argue with your phone, Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
These criminal shits are still whining on a female thread after 14 pages.

Tueh, foolish he goats.
You are always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:

You guyz are just pissed we could easily fill in the gap, you all saw d thread from inception buh decided to hold back,thinking your attention is worth more than a weed & confident the thread would die ... the fact is if we could come this far i see no reason why any NL should feel she is useful.
if romance section gurls still think there attention is worth a gold, guyz here won't mind bin gay it is apparent already grin

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Our attention is not needed yet you can't do without jumping on our mentions... Lol. cheesy
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. Deh need prayers
Serious prayers and deliverance grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Nuel4:
majority of Nigerians didn't even vote for Buhari. He'd need around 110,000,000 million plus votes before you can authoritatively make that such bold assumption. He did not even get 20m
The 15M that voted Buhari don't in any way represent the Nigerian populace.
Electoral process cannot even be compared to real life reality. USA elected Donald Trump, he won a landslide in the electoral college but he didn't even win the popular vote. Even in the election, less than 35% of Americans participated

Okay. Who is the choice of Nigerians in the 2019 general elections?

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Cowbell521: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
BEATNEST:
share yours
This one no even Sabi wetin to talk
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

Unfortunate thing my man, lots of Nigerians have mental issues, both male and female. The nonsense I saw in Uyo proved that.
Uyo na my area o,lol,abeg na wetin happen?gist me abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.