Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46788 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by emmaodet: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:

It goes back to my earlier point. The money comes when sex is off the table. Sex is cheap. But what these women sell is a dream. The moment a woman closes her legs,the game becomes psychological. It's no longer physical but mental. And once the game is mental the man is at the mercy of his own imagination.

Waoooooooooo
Just waoooooo
Though you are right but i believe a woman closing her legs won't take her far.

Let me share my experience, I had a lady sometimes back, a long distant relationship but we do sexx chat a lot and she do show or send me are nudes pix and videos even when masturbating but for some reasons and my non-challant attitude, i didn't bang her despite financial commitment.
When i tried seeing her, she started dribbling me and i had to painfully stop the relationship even though up till today, i still get hurt remembering it.
At a point, she opened up she doesn't want to bang me but just for us to be friends.
What kind of friend is that? That i will be committing financial for nothing?
You can see she didn't open up her legs nor did i continued the commitment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Ubunja is very much smarter than you and I can't see any trace of intelligence in your thinking. Before a young woman chooses a boyfriend what comes to mind is the competition. Most women below 25 has a group of friends, these are not friends in the traditional sense of the word but they're competitors. They compete on who has the latest bag, shoes, expensive treats, trips, wears the most expensive cologne etc. This factor shows you why there's a lot of jealousy among female cliques because each is constantly trying to outdo the other. In Nigeria where young women are judged to be incapable of doing most of the jobs and where they also have to resort on the ever booming but saturated beauty industry to feedback on the competition, they're not very likely to make a lot of money here so it's guys that finance this competition. When I was in school I dated this particular girl who has about 3 very close friends-cum-enemies. They fight everyday and they're best friends. They lie to each other they say all manner of things out of jealousy that are just unbelievable. One day this girl received a Zara 8.0 designer perfume from her brother in Dubai and she told these friends that I, her boyfriend got it for her. These friends started gisting her how they will change it for their boyfriends until the poor guy buys them perfume worth over 20k. The day we broke up was after the clique was in my room then so I noticed they wanted to discuss something but just going superficially. Before then I have gotten a wind that my girl is cheating with a yahoo guy. I told them I wanted to get something outside so they should stay. I left my phone on voice recording and hid it somewhere in the room. After 30 mins I returned, played the record in front of everyone and all hell was let loose. Just there I called it quit.

You have the wrong perception of everything and I wonder if you've had any experience with young women. When a woman makes it known to u she's not after your money, she has another boyfriend or she's a prostitute. She has to be in the competition and if you're not financing it, somebody else is.

100% pure undiluted game ... You remind me of this miseducation (edited for brevity):

ubunja:
How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test.

Even though they are still gold diggers at heart.

PROLOGUE.
If you begin dating a girl and that girl never asks you for anything - not airtime recharge vouchers, not money, not anything - is it a sign of True Love and virtue? Is her apparent disinterest in your resources a sign of a genuine interest in you?

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: What a woman isn't demanding from you she is getting from another man. (And vice versa, what you're not demanding from a woman another man is getting it from her)

WHAT A WOMAN ISN'T DEMANDING FROM YOU SHE IS GETTING FROM ANOTHER MAN.

HOW SHE TRICKED YOU.

"A woman who wants nothing? I distrust that." - Donna Paulsen, Suits TV series.

Now let's go back in time to when you first met your girl. She didn't ask for money or anything from you? And you thought she passed the gold digger test? You figured she was real and different? Not by a long shot.

When you find a girl and that girl is really into you, she won't do you the way she does those other ones. She knows men hate demanding girls so she will not demand. Not from you atleast. And you will be mightily impressed because girls who "can love without money" are few and far between. That's her plan. The same plan your girl had when you met her.

But the truth is; Your girl still loved money and things. Just that SHE WAS CLEVER ENOUGH NOT TO ASK THOSE FROM YOU. Rest assured all the time you withheld your resources, your girl didn't hunger or fast. Some dude you don't know was being fleeced good and strong.

EPILOGUE.
What women want from men is money and what men want from women is sex. But a woman can trick a man into thinking she's different by having zero interest in his money but only because she's getting money from other men, easily passing the gold digger test.

19 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:

100% pure undiluted game ... You remind me of this miseducation (edited for brevity):

Yes it's that simple I learnt from my personal experience. It got to a point that even food, shawarma, pizza and sitting in the front passenger seat of Avalon ship were all in the competition. In that voice recording I took, I understood that oboy, this is the game.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Regex: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2020
I came late to the party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2020
emmaodet:

Waoooooooooo
Just waoooooo

Let me share my experience, I had a lady sometimes back, a long distant relationship but we do sexx chat a lot and she do show or send me are nudes pix and videos even when masturbating but for some reasons and my non-challant attitude, i didn't bang her despite financial commitment.
When i tried seeing her, she started dribbling me and i had to painfully stop the relationship even though up till today, i still get hurt remembering it.
At a point, she opened up she doesn't want to bang me but just for us to be friends.
lol what she has got from you before you came to your senses was enough.

The more a woman closes her legs the more a man will spend to impress her to snap them legs open and the more he'll get himself invested in that woman.

Remember as guys the day a woman opens her legs is the day we look for a new challenge. But if she strings us along nicely we'll spend and spend hoping to soon get it. And as she keeps dressing appealingly our mind will play havoc with us as we picture and imagine how she looks nude and how she must taste. And that picturing and imagining is what makes us open our wallet more.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2020
FiletMignon:
Good men are scarce.

They are not...just DAT u people aim too high

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by softguy1: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Ubunja is very much smarter than you and I can't see any trace of intelligence in your thinking. Before a young woman chooses a boyfriend what comes to mind is the competition. Most women below 25 has a group of friends, these are not friends in the traditional sense of the word but they're competitors. They compete on who has the latest bag, shoes, expensive treats, trips, wears the most expensive cologne etc. This factor shows you why there's a lot of jealousy among female cliques because each is constantly trying to outdo the other. In Nigeria where young women are judged to be incapable of doing most of the jobs and where they also have to resort on the ever booming but saturated beauty industry to feedback on the competition, they're not very likely to make a lot of money here so it's guys that finance this competition. When I was in school I dated this particular girl who has about 3 very close friends-cum-enemies. They fight everyday and they're best friends. They lie to each other they say all manner of things out of jealousy that are just unbelievable. One day this girl received a Zara 8.0 designer perfume from her brother in Dubai and she told these friends that I, her boyfriend got it for her. These friends started gisting her how they will change it for their boyfriends until the poor guy buys them perfume worth over 20k. The day we broke up was after the clique was in my room then so I noticed they wanted to discuss something but just going superficially. Before then I have gotten a wind that my girl is cheating with a yahoo guy. I told them I wanted to get something outside so they should stay. I left my phone on voice recording and hid it somewhere in the room. After 30 mins I returned, played the record in front of everyone and all hell was let loose. Just there I called it quit.

You have the wrong perception of everything and I wonder if you've had any experience with young women. When a woman makes it known to u she's not after your money, she has another boyfriend or she's a prostitute. She has to be in the competition and if you're not financing it, somebody else is.

I really want to understand or get you right here.
Do you mean that we should be financing our relationship 24/7 in other to keep our girl?
While we thought the redpill is preaching on how to dominate and spend less in the relationship? cheesy cheesy
Just asking though wink
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2020
softguy1:
[/b]

Do you mean that we should be financing our relationship 24/7 in other to keep our girl?
While we thought the redpill is preaching on how to dominate and spend less in the relationship? cheesy cheesy
Just asking though wink

This post is in response to someone that said women don't care about money in relationship so I shared my experience.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by softguy1: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

This post is in response to someone that said women don't care about money in relationship so I shared my experience.

Okay dude
We move cool
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Regex: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2020
emmaodet:

Waoooooooooo
Just waoooooo

Baba this you na... For some, it would have continued till the girl decides on her own.

Here's a story I witnessed.

A friend of mine Prince liked a girl, the girl is a 4 on a scale of 10, he bought so many things for this girl just to show his love. Most times the girl will tell him she's no more interested and he will beg and beg. I told the boy to stop... Tried to reason with him but he never did. The girl never gave him sex. The girl told me one day she's tired of him, I told her to continue to milk him. I took the girls phone and she told prince she lost her phone and prince got her a new one.... Well, eventually she got tired and kicked him out.

Tho prince has packed out, but each time he comes to see me, he always asks of her. Till today.

9 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

They are not...just DAT u people aim too high
Aim low and one can crash land... You feel?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by emmaodet: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Regex:

Baba this you na... For some, it would have continued till the girl decides on her own.

A friend of mine Prince liked a girl, the girl is a 4 on a scale of 10, he bought so many things for this girl just to show his love. Most times the girl will tell him she's no more interested and he will beg and beg. I told the boy to stop... Tried to reason with him but he never did. The girl never gave him sex. The girl told me one day she's tired of him, I told her to continue to milk him. I took the girls phone and she told prince she lost her phone and prince got her a new one.... Well, eventually she got tired and kicked him out.

Tho prince has packed out, but each time he comes to see me, he always asks of her. Till today.

You are right sha bro.
God help us from Karashikas

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Regex:

You are simply a scammer at heart. Imagine ur own friend? And shame no catch you to talk say u help guy defraud your friend?
You not a real nigger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
lol what she has got from you before you came to your senses was enough.

The more a woman closes her legs the more a man will spend to impress her to snap them legs open and the more he'll get himself invested in that woman.

Remember as guys the day a woman opens her legs is the day we look for a new challenge. But if she strings us along nicely we'll spend and spend hoping to soon get it. And as she keeps dressing appealingly our mind will play havoc with us as we picture and imagine how she looks nude and how she must taste. And that picturing and imagining is what makes us open our wallet more.
One lane theory.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Regex: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are simply a scammer at heart. Imagine ur own friend? And shame no catch you to talk say u help guy defraud your friend?
You not a real nigger

He was warned.

Just maybe it would have reset him, but it didn't. He's in too deep!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Regex:

He was warned.

Just maybe it would have reset him, but it didn't. He's in too deep!
His fault? He simply fell for the wrong person.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by konkonbilo(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You not a real nigger
lol.. As the friend no won get sense nkan, he was warned to stop yet he continued, na to help am spend the money remain nao.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aim low and one can crash land... You feel?

Not really true dear....OK..see it like this,naija is very tough so guyz come tru gradually and it takes time, but u guyz want the best life at his budding stage...not allowing him grow and blackmail him with jilting maneuvers.....that's the primary reasons gals find good guyz hard to get.....

Non want to grow with any man citing "dey will dump you wen they make it"... Now that ladies can't wait,what do we see this days..stranded ladies everywhere...

Am not evening begging them to change, only age humbles ladies

15 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

Not really true dear....OK..see it like this,naija is very tough so guyz come tru gradually and it takes time, but u guyz want the best life at his budding stage...not allowing him grow and blackmail him with jilting maneuvers.....that's the primary reasons gals find good guyz hard to get.....

Non want to grow with any man citing "dey will dump you wen they make it"... Now that ladies can't wait,what do we see this days..stranded ladies everywhere...

Am not evening begging them to change, only age humbles ladies
Lolzzz, you never really know a man's true color when he's struggling. And many do not need the distraction of relationships when trying to better themselves. Ladies are still dating struggling guys so that one no follow.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by David405(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2020
@ubunja I have seen a lot of your line of thoughts and red pill ideologies. I now understand why some guys and a lot of ladies here usually conflict with you.

In as much as your Red pill theories have some elements of truth in them, sometimes, they are just too extreme and makes false assumptions.

It is a very huge fallacy to say Girls date for money, I mean, have you possibly interacted with every girl in Nigeria to know why they get in relationships? Personally, I have met girls that all they want is just great sex, some others, they just want your companionship and to feel good about themselves. For example, last year, on my girlfriend's birthday, we went out for a dinner date, having this mindset that spending would make her happy, but she was unimpressed, the only thing she wanted that day was that I followed her home, spent the night with her which I didn't do, I had work to do that night, she was unhappy about that for a long time.

My point is, it is a fallacy for someone to claim, all girls are the same or they want the same thing, same as guys, we all are different, we all want different things at different point in our lives, sometimes, we want money, sometimes sex, other times friendship. Red pill and PUA strategies will make more sense when they begin to factor in the fact that not all girls are the same.

Also, there is no such thing as nice guy or bad guy in terms of dating or attraction, people are people, a girl treating you badly or refusing you has nothing to do with being a nice guy, it means what it means, she ain't interested!

Most times, Red pill paints a scenario where the "nice guys" are usually naive, ugly, poor while the "bad guys" are attractive, confident, rich guys, and this sounds very theoretical and extreme, people are people, some guys want to be in a serious relationship as do some guys, some others just want a fling or play around, it has nothing to do with them being nice guys or bad boys.

@proclinician using your experience to judge the all girls puts you in the same boat as trialists that say, All Igbos are this or All yoruba are that. Our experiences doesn't always reflect reality, for example, in this same Nigeria where some people have a hard time eating thrice a day, some others are paying millions just for a flight grin.

Pardon my long epistle, I just feel I should let all these out, finally, it is a fallacy to say, the Majority makes up the whole, besides, no one has interacted with the majority of girls in the country, so we cannot even authoritatively state what the majority of girls date for. @ubunja, I believe you should listen more to what other people have to say, no one or theory is 100% correct all the time.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2020
David405:
@ubunja I have seen a lot of your line of thoughts and red pill ideologies. I now understand why some guys and a lot of ladies here usually conflict with you.

In as much as your Red pill theories have some elements of truth in them, sometimes, they are just too extreme and makes false assumptions.

It is a very huge fallacy to say Girls date for money, I mean, have you possibly interacted with every girl in Nigeria to know why they get in relationships? Personally, I have met girls that all they want is just great sex, some others, they just want your companionship and to feel good about themselves. For example, last year, on my girlfriend's birthday, we went out for a dinner date, having this mindset that spending would make her happy, but she was unimpressed, the only thing she wanted that day was that I followed her home, spent the night with her which I didn't do, I had work to do that night, she was unhappy about that for a long time.

My point is, it is a fallacy for someone to claim, all girls are the same or they want the same thing, same as guys, we all are different, we all want different things at different point in our lives, sometimes, we want money, sometimes sex, other times friendship. Red pill and PUA strategies will make more sense when they begin to factor in the fact that not all girls are the same.

Also, there is no such thing as nice guy or bad guy in terms of dating or attraction, people are people, a girl treating you badly or refusing you has nothing to do with being a nice guy, it means what it means, she ain't interested!

Most times, Red pill paints a scenario where the "nice guys" are usually naive, ugly, poor while the "bad guys" are attractive, confident, rich guys, and this sounds very theoretical and extreme, people are people, some guys want to be in a serious relationship as do some guys, some others just want a fling or play around, it has nothing to do with them being nice guys or bad boys.

@proclinician using your experience to judge the all girls puts you in the same boat as trialists that say, All Igbos are this or All yoruba are that. Our experiences doesn't always reflect reality, for example, in this same Nigeria where some people have a hard time eating thrice a day, some others are paying millions just for a flight grin.

Pardon my long epistle, I just feel I should let all these out, finally, it is a fallacy to say, the Majority makes up the whole, besides, no one has interacted with the majority of girls in the country, so we cannot even authoritatively state what the majority of girls date for. @ubunja, I believe you should listen more to what other people have to say, no one or theory is 100% correct all the time.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, does it mean everyone like or voted him? By virtue of the electoral process, he secured the votes of the majority of the electorates which makes him the winner thereby nullifying the contradicting choices of those that didn't vote him. This is not hard to understand, is it?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, you never really know a man's true color when he's struggling. And many do not need the distraction of relationships when trying to better themselves. Ladies are still dating struggling guys so that one no follow.

Lol...go check everywhere....90% guyz end up with ladies standing firm with them at the budding stage.......

I didn't say 100% for reasons we both know....

The real good guyz are not flashy and all putting, they hardly try to impress even when they have money...they face you and say they are broke, you know them easily cuz u just feel it..still don't know how it is that gals run away from such guyz and want them back at 28...only age brings ladies to their senses

Example for me...I HV always been a cool headed ,very focus but super struggling guy. My own struggle no get mate...I have everything no going well for me except looks...honestly I would lie...I grew up one of the most handsome guyz you can ever meet.....but na so so struggle...

Met a lot of gals along the way; "all" dumping my sorry ass cuz I no get money..but all attesting to they are sure I will make it cuz of the focus and hard work...now I still never mk am but far better than b4...

Du u know all these gals.7 in number are all not married and wouldn't let my fine rest..coming and doing all kind of house choirs to sell face..cuz they are all in late twenties while am in mid 30..

One says am super sure u will hit it...cuz u no dey rest..so if they are so so abt an extremely handsome ,intelligent,very cool headed guy..do u know av never drank nor smoked all my life..?..av had just 2 gf all my life..?

Am super supportive of people around me, including gals to mk positive impacts..yet they all ran away for biga boiz...

Gals will continue to b stranded and av long stopped pitying them.....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

Lol...go check everywhere....90% guyz end up with ladies standing firm with them at the budding stage.......

I didn't say 100% for reasons we both know....

The real good guyz are not flashy and all putting, they hardly try to impress even when they have money...they face you and say they are broke, you know them easily cuz u just feel it..still don't know how it is that gals run away from such guyz and want them back at 28...only age brings ladies to their senses

Example for me...I HV always been a cool headed ,very focus but super struggling guy. My own struggle no get mate...I have everything no going well for me except looks...honestly I would lie...I grew up one of the most handsome guyz you can ever meet.....but na so so struggle...

Met a lot of gals along the way; "all" dumping my sorry ass cuz I no get money..but all attesting to they are sure I will make it cuz of the focus and hard work...now I still never mk am but far better than b4...

Du u know all these gals.7 in number are all not married and wouldn't let my fine rest..coming and doing all kind of house choirs to sell face..cuz they are all in late twenties while am in mid 30..

One says am super sure u will hit it...cuz u no dey rest..so if they are so so abt an extremely handsome ,intelligent,very cool headed guy..do u know av never drank nor smoked all my life..?..av had just 2 gf all my life..?

Am super supportive of people around me, including gals to mk positive impacts..yet they all ran away for biga boiz...

Gals will continue to b stranded and av long stopped pitying them.....
Lolzzz, blame d economy. Besides a lady who truly likes you will stick by you no matter what. And the ladies being single at late 20s or early 30s ain't a crime you know. You are bitter cos none of them stood by you but d truth is, it takes you and you alone to get a lady's commitment. Perhaps you always complain or whine about this and that, no woman wants that.
Even in a state of not having, a man should never lose his integrity, dignity and discipline. Never show weakness and also b mindful of the kinda ladies you try to gum yourself with. I am sure if you had gotten a mature working class lady, she would have given you ideas and support.

10 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by David405(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, does it mean everyone like or voted him? By virtue of the electoral process, he secured the votes of the majority of the electorates which makes him the winner thereby nullifying the contradicting choices of those that didn't vote him. This is not hard to understand, is it?

Yeah, that is because democracy has a rule where the majority decides the winner, in a Monarch system of Governance, if everybody likes Mr A, and only the King likes Mr B, who do you think will be chosen?

11 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by A305: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Goodness!

You smart guy! We need many men like you sir - I owe you a beer.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Blackmann001: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, blame d economy. Besides a lady who truly likes you will stick by you no matter what. And the ladies being single at late 20s or early 30s ain't a crime you know. You are bitter cos none of them stood by you but d truth is, it takes you and you alone to get a lady's commitment. Perhaps you always complain or whine about this and that, no woman wants that.
Even in a state of not having, a man should never lose his integrity, dignity and discipline. Never show weakness and also b mindful of the kinda ladies you try to gum yourself with. I am sure if you had gotten a mature working class lady, she would have given you ideas and support.

You see eeh..ideas are not in short for me..am born with it..and that's why I will hammer very big soon....me complain..? Yes, about not liking my status and wanting to improve it and also working towards improving it..but never abt the ladies cuz no b them cause my wahala..na my papa no plan well....

Talk about working ladies, you know in life wen u grow higher in status you want to get ppl higher than you especially for a lady..men can com down the ladder to get a gal up easily not for ladies dt much...so they will smell the poverty in u inspite of the fading very good looks,hence see you easily as gold digging.......

Believe me dear, I did all I could to hold on to hope all self motivated...I couldn't date a single gal all try my varsity years..they get attracted to the looks much and come close and when they see empty pockets..they friend zone u.....one of them did that to me for 4years tru out skl........

Now sh is begging me up and down when her big Boi has moved on since 2years ago..sh only checks up to know the situation ..and wen sh saw improvement, I no dey rest again..even d sex,I reject now...

Just mark my moniker..,I promise to let nairalanders in into all my struggles one day.so they will know there are real struggles behind these monikers..

My admission was taken away from me by the varsity 2x cuz i couldn't pay acceptance fee...

One of them was soo nice sh paid my year 1 shl feez (mind you we were still 2geda when sh got the bank job) ..dou sh left got married but still continued to render help....remember sh didn't try to stay put too...

Women are not as loving asbu ppl portray them...av seen the best and worst of them all..everyone is fighting for their own interest!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
A305:
Goodness!

You smart guy! We need many men like you sir - I owe you a beer.
OH pls there are a lot of ladies who won't ask shit from you cos they work and earn. If you choose to give, fine and good. Remember that guy's experience took place in school where many people are trying to discover and explore their found freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

You see eeh..ideas are not in short for me..am born with it..and that's why I will hammer very big soon....me complain..? Yes, about not liking my status and wanting to improve it and also working towards improving it..but never abt the ladies cuz no b them cause my wahala..na my papa no plan well....

Talk about working ladies, you know in life wen u grow higher in status you want to get ppl higher than you especially for a lady..men can com down the ladder to get a gal up easily not for ladies dt much...so they will smell the poverty in u inspite of the fading very good looks,hence see you easily as gold digging.......

Believe me dear, I did all I could to hold on to hope all self motivated...I couldn't date a single gal all try my varsity years..they get attracted to the looks much and come close and when they see empty pockets..they friend zone u.....one of them did that to me for 4years tru out skl........

Now sh is begging me up and down when her big Boi has moved on since 2years ago..sh only checks up to know the situation ..and wen sh saw improvement, I no dey rest again..even d sex,I reject now...

Just mark my moniker..,I promise to let nairalanders in into all my struggles one day.so they will know there are real struggles behind these monikers..

My admission was taken away from me by the varsity 2x cuz i couldn't pay acceptance fee...

One of them was soo nice sh paid my year 1 shl feez (mind you we were still 2geda when sh got the bank job) ..dou sh left got married but still continued to render help....remember sh didn't try to stay put too...

Women are not as loving asbu ppl portray them...av seen the best and worst of them all..everyone is fighting for their own interest!
OH well, you definitely get someone who appreciates you and never take back anyone who left you when your light was dim. You will definitely look back and laugh someday at ur past struggles. And in reality, a woman would rather go for a nest in progress or completed nest than one where the nest is still not certain. I am sure in all ur struggles you have one good friend who stood besides you that u friendzoned or sister zoned cos she no reach.. Mayb just maybe she might be the one you been looking for.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Haywhymido:
Ladies treat good men with no respect in their prime then expect to marry such men after they have played around town with the bad ones. Men are learning fast.
Well, this isn't true for every lady. Some of us haven't dated much and haven't been opportuned to meet/find a good man.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2020
softguy1:
[/b]

Just asking though wink

The message is straight forward, the softminded guy simp spends his hard earned cash on his babe in a relationship while his babe is busy spending that money gotten from the simp on a bad Boy who spends NOTHING except his time fulfilling her sexual fantasies. Redpill only describes how things Play out in reality. It cautions men not to reduce themselves to FOOLS, taken for a ride.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Life without a boyfriend; 98% comments from men. Same men ranting.

Life without a boyfriend; 3 pages so far, men ranting. 99.712% of comments from men who probably grow vaginas in their spare time.

The Nairaland alfa male is sure a special breed.

grin grin grin

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.