Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46807 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TheRedpillguy: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't grin

Ok cool.

Poor you

Good luck
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Ok cool.

Poor you

Good luck

Thank you cheesy
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

You have not been people who ended steaming sexual relationship because they could not bond on other levels?

Move on.

Levels such as Polictics? Culture? Food? Travel? Investment? Relationship? Spiritual life? Trending issues? Work? Education? Health sector? Security? Power? Inept leaders? Family? grin

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION WE DISCUSS PUCCY HERE.

Now beat it. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TheRedpillguy: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you cheesy
You are welcome.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by macho44(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
whatever you say ma'am. Others will read that trash above. I didn't bother finishing the first sentence. Sweet dreams hey.
CLASSIC REPLY, OIL dey your HEAD!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
BabbanBura:

Amara tasha, yaya ne! Yaya harkar tasha?
babanbura dangwwurugwu banza
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Titugirl:

If you'd lead the gang
I did dat already but likes of funmisticqueen( drfunmisticglow) sabotaged it out of hate 4 me
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Deborah98(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
FiletMignon:
Good men are scarce.
well spoken...

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Say what you will, I probably have similar view on north Korea.

I work so hard, all day on the internet and off the internet to make sure men avoid women like you for their mental wellbeing. You taking your self out makes my job alot easier. Its like the trash taking its self out. Its beautiful. I don't care about what you. Just stay TF away from Men. Thank you.

Accept my condolence for your future white sperm donor baby. He/she is not Here and he/she life is already doom. Poor baby.
lol, you should worry more about your brothers raping their daughters ,I am sure you finger your niece too grin grin,so who wants such creatures of depraved animals.

I will definitely stay away from Nigerian men ,that's for sure,you know the ones who think it's normal to rape even their own daughters. I am sure too know by now that you are referring to a more superior human( white ) than you as being doomed ,lol .

You being a Nigerian in Nigeria alone makes you cursed and doomed atleast the so called poor baby will not be cursed as you are . Now go worry about how to buy fuel in your generator that's if you have one grin. Imagine this fourth world inhabitant talking about doom ,how hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bolded is a bloody epidemic in Nigeria
Along with Male scammers and Male ritual killers and Male armed robbers and Male car snatchers and Male rapists and Male serial killers

Just imagine the multitude of problems these goats cause on earth yet they are the ones endlessly whining and complaining about others.
with the way these creatures spit vile here one would have thought they were all that .

I would rather be a baby mama to a white man than to ever be married to a Nigerian man. Nigerian men are such pieces of shit I tell you. Very corrupt,vile ,wicked and misogynistic dolts.Disgusting things to ever walk the face of the earth.spits.lets not forget that Nigerian men are the only ones in west africa willing to marry their ancestors just for papers .

Honestly, it's rather ironic that Nigerian men will blame women for their woes ,soon they will accuse women of being the cause of corona virus grin grin grin,they are dumb like that grin cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Oiza131(f): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Being single isnt as bad as I thought, though it gets boring sometimes. The most challenging thing is having most persons tell you "how can a beautiful girl like you not have a boyfriend"... And still be arguing untop my 'singleness'. Trust issues starts coming in even before you agree to their proposal.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
VTJN:
Becos u didn't got what u wanted, who ur read help
he's a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by CHoccolaTE: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
with the way these creatures spit vile here one would have thought they were all that .

I would rather be a baby mama to a white man than to ever be married to a Nigerian man. Nigerian men are such pieces of shit I tell you. Very corrupt,vile ,wicked and misogynistic dolts.Disgusting things to ever walk the face of the earth.spits.lets not forget that Nigerian men are the only ones in west africa willing to marry their ancestors just for papers .

Honestly, it's rather ironic that Nigerian men will blame women for their woes ,soon they will accuse women of being the cause of corona virus grin grin grin,they are dumb like that grin cheesy cheesy wink
Lol grin

Don't mind the criminal good for nothing whiners
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Lol grin

Don't mind the criminal good for nothing whiners

I just hope the next generation of Nigerian women know that they deserve better. I don't even know how to date a Nigerian man sef, their psuedo intelligence irritates me, their ego is unusually high compared to men from other countries and race on top of that they are the most dishonest people you can ever meet in your life time.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Titugirl(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
I did dat already but likes of funmisticqueen( drfunmisticglow) sabotaged it out of hate 4 me
Went through some of ubunja's post though and some of them are ok

7 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Titugirl:

Went through some of ubunja's post though and I think they make sense.
Dumb n shameless statement from a nobody,
To hell with ur soul
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TheRedpillguy: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, you should worry more about your brothers raping their daughters ,I am sure you finger your niece too grin grin,so who wants such creatures of depraved animals.

I will definitely stay away from Nigerian men ,that's for sure,you know the ones who think it's normal to rape even their own daughters. I am sure too know by now that you are referring to a more superior human( white ) than you as being doomed ,lol .

You being a Nigerian in Nigeria alone makes you cursed and doomed atleast the so called poor baby will not be cursed as you are . Now go worry about how to buy fuel in your generator that's if you have one grin. Imagine this fourth world inhabitant talking about doom ,how hilarious grin grin grin

It stings don't it? Lmao.
You most hate yourself, good!

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

It stings don't it? Lmao.
You most hate yourself, good!
lol, I think you should ask ghanaians and south africans tongue tongue. Soon they will start chasing you people from Benin republic grin disgusting animals.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Amatarasha(f): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I just hope the next generation of Nigerian women know that they deserve better. I don't even know how to date a Nigerian man sef, their psuedo intelligence irritates me, their ego is unusually high compared to men from other countries and race on top of that they are the most dishonest people you can ever meet in your life time.
Someone shud tell Dem that the owner of this earth is a woman, We women are here until aliens called men came along to create their youthlings here n there ,
As 4 u imposter titugirl ..shame on u

Cc ubunja listen goddess x..x ...xX is coming n all men will be wiped out , women will take back dia Mass with d hidden creatures
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Titugirl(f): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
Dumb n shameless statement from a nobody,
To hell with ur soul
TO HELL WITH YOUR SOUL!

BTW..why are you so angry?
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
Someone shud tell Dem that the owner of this earth is a woman, We women are here until aliens called men came along to create their youthlings here n there ,
As 4 u imposter titugirl ..shame on u

Cc ubunja listen goddess x..x ...xX is coming n all men will be wiped out , women will take back dia Mass with d hidden creatures
I don't think they know that just yet. They seem to underestimate what women can do.

I just want my sisters to wake up and know their strength , enough of the religious and cultural bondage.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by passionberry(f): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
NiRfreak:
For our vagina people, Life without a boyfriend doesn't mean it's life without a bedcock that keep the Vjay serviced. Take note.
grin..
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TheRedpillguy: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, I think you should ask ghanaians and south africans tongue tongue. Soon they will start chasing you people from Benin republic grin ; D disgusting animals.

Again unrelated. But if trashing Nigeria makes you feel good about yourself. Please go ahead.

You are just a fat ugly hoe, that nobody wants. Who cares abt what you say? Hehehe not me. Its reward enough that you are bitter, hate the fact that you are from Nigeria, hate that you are black. Hate that you are a wall hitting woman, hate everything. Damn! Am proud Nigerian. You hear me so? The bitch is mad. Stay mad heheh stay mad.

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Again unrelated. But if trashing Nigeria makes you feel good about yourself. Please go ahead.

You are just a fat ugly hoe, that nobody wants. Who cares abt what you say? Hehehe not me. Its reward enough that you are bitter, hate the fact that you are from Nigeria, hate that you are black. Hate that you are a wall hitting woman, hate everything. Damn! Am proud Nigerian. You hear me so? The bitch is mad. Stay mad heheh stay mad.
It is related, a people who go about causing nuisance , why will I want such a life for my offspring? You see why I said I would rather be a baby mama to a white man than to a Nigerian man, God forbid I do that to my offspring .it will be wicked of me to give my own flesh and blood the DNA of a cursed man from Nigeria. I decided to break the curse for my next generation.

And, be proud for as long as you can ,china is coming with chains grin grin grin. Your apartheid will be worse than South Africa's ,fourth world negro grin grin
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by TheRedpillguy: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
It is related, a people who go about causing nuisance , why will I want such a life for my offspring? You see why I said I would rather be a baby mama to a white man than to a Nigerian man, God forbid I do that to my offspring .it will be wicked of me to give my own flesh and blood the DNA of a cursed man from Nigeria. I decided to break the curse for my next generation.

And, be proud for as long as you can ,china is coming with chains grin grin grin. Your apartheid will be worse than South Africa's ,fourth world negro grin grin
Ok Bye
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Ok Bye
adios negro.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nyenatetan(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?

No! No ! ! since I was born.....

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Difficult to get genuine born again bro. I end up discovering most of them are just Church goer's after weighing them and So the waiting continues

Menopause Is already knocking at your door lol...... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nyenatetan(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
WORDWORLD:

I USED TO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE UNTIL I STARTED PAYING ATTENTION. IT IS VERY, VERY TRUE!

What !¡¡!!!!!!

So it's true !!!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Menopause Is already knocking at your door lol......

Your sisters door you mean??
OK.
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brachaa:

Your sisters door you mean??
OK.

Lol don't dare me tonight, You know I've been very nice to you lately. Rude evening newspaper........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by cooooooks(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
What else can we do.

Headache full we country.

bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha!

What other emotional stimulation does an average Nigerian have? undecided

Omolomo sa fun Emi e!

So far, the thread has all been about sex and money.

The only things a typical Nigerian knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.