Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? (3460 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
anyway they are collecting the holy seed i guess cheesy
a woman can be active in church nothing bad on that..but wen everything na pastor house..pastor dis..daddy that..d husband suppose start getting suspicious
in short if ur wife say im dey go visit pastor for special prayers then u insist u want to follow her for the special prayers make the pastor do the special prayers for both for una.its musnt always be her alone cheesy cheesy
My brother nothing special about any prayer. All na fmt to fvck each other mercilessly.. You done forget that pastor for Benin that year when plan with the man wife? They succeeded in killing the guy because him no sharp enough to suspect wetin dey sup. After killing him the bastard pastor still go spray one of the guy cars and change number dey use cruise town not knowing say tracker dey the drive. Na so the matter take cast that year for sapele road na. Fear some of those pastors oo. Allow them into ur home at ur own peril
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
dairykidd:

My brother nothing special about any prayer. All na fmt to fvck each other mercilessly.. You done forget that pastor for Benin that year when plan with the man wife? They succeeded in killing the guy because him no sharp enough to suspect wetin dey sup. After killing him the bastard pastor still go spray one of the guy cars and change number dey use cruise town not knowing say tracker dey the drive. Na so the matter take cast that year for sapele road na. Fear some of those pastors oo. Allow them into ur home at ur own peril
yes i heard about that one.the one na very religious woman and she come dey racket matter with the pastor till pastor give her belle.both she and the pastor come plan to murder the woman husband.the painful thing be say dem say the husband was a very caring man and the man really dey look after the wife.i think na the shame of carrying belle for the pastor make dem plan to murder the husband.na so e dey be.wen a married woman is too close to the pastor for comfort it should be the job of the husband to nip it in the bud.Pastors are just ordinary humans and like humans they also get feelings for sex and temptations cheesy cheesy.na dat one many of us no dey reason.dem feel say since a man na pastor he can never hit on ur wife cos he has superhuman powers to withstand temptation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by lamalama: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
No man can stop me from doing church activities and being close with my pastor,that is where wahala will start,he should learn not to interfere in my spiritual life.A good woman who intend to raise a disciplined home must be spiritual in all aspects of her life,children and husband should be a top priority,though most husbands are very weak spiritually but they should have sense to allow the wife run the spiritual aspect of the home
rubbish undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided you better start respecting your husband undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Truvel:
In Dat Case, It's Bad, Very Bad. She Is In Anoda Mission Den.
holy seed mission

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
yes i heard about that one.the one na very religious woman and she come dey racket matter with the pastor till pastor give her belle.both she and the pastor come plan to murder the woman husband.the painful thing be say dem say the husband was a very caring man and the man really dey look after the wife.i think na the shame of carrying belle for the pastor make dem plan to murder the husband.na so e dey be.wen a married woman is too close to the pastor for comfort it should be the job of the husband to nip it in the bud.Pastors are just ordinary humans and like humans they also get feelings for sex and temptations cheesy cheesy.na dat one many of us no dey reason.dem feel say since a man na pastor he can never hit on ur wife cos he has superhuman powers to withstand temptation cheesy
A very costly mistake to make na to allow ur wife dey freestyle with these fake pastors.. It may cost someone's life
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
holy seed mission
Lol.. holy seed mission grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by KingWarri: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
merieam16:
hmm..women and their pastors are inseparable Lolz
speaking from experience right
na Dem be dis
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by KingWarri: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Husband called, wife said she's on her way home while she was in pastor's house. I'm not inferring anything negative, meanwhile, the pastor in question has a wife.

Just a quick question: can you tolerate your wife incessantly visiting your pastor?

are you speaking ur own experience??
is the woman in question ur wife??

let us know na, so dat we go fit help you oo
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! even in Aussie land u guys have pastor issues as well? grin
thought it was a nigerian thing grin
so its a global thing for pastors to be chasing married women grin grin grin grin
fear MOGs grin(men of God)
grin isn't as common but can happen.
Our pastors are way different to yours lol. I was in the ph to meka once he was in some place next to where a vigil was on n I could hear the pastor really loud n clear n I swear he didn't take breath lol
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by jagorinho: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
God forbid!
How can a married woman be cooking and cleaning the house for another man?

You are consoling yourself with the fact that the pastor is married. You don't know that all these pastors see their female members as their slaves that they can bang anytime, and women (especially married women) will do anything to get banged by any man they see as a "master"

Pastors and married women are like 5 & 6.

If you already have kids with your "wife" better go for a dna to confirm if they are yours.

very on point!! some times the fault is from the husbands, some men worship pastors too, after church service some men will be on their knees conversing with their pastor, when your wife see that subservient nature of yours, the masculinity/power of the pastor entices her , in other words if you as the head of the family can worship the pastor believe me, your wife is as good as gone when she comes in private contact with the pastor ( the bad ones).

This applies to other spheres of life, any act of subserviency as a man to another man must not be done in front of your wife, it increases her affinity to the other party.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

grin isn't as common but can happen.
Our pastors are way different to yours lol. I was in the ph to meka once he was in some place next to where a vigil was on n I could hear the pastor really loud n clear n I swear he didn't take breath lol
have u heard about the branch davidians?
David koresh?
the man who held his followers spell bound cos they believed he was from God.I watched on tv how koresh insisted that the men in his church give their wives to him so he can implant on them the holy seed cheesy.Koresh got into a confrontation with FBI or is it ATF cos of his obsession about armagadon or the end of days and how the US govt as the anti christ and him and his members should stockpile weapons to fight against the anti christ.I watched some of his videos..He was a smooth talker and u would really think he was under an anointing cheesy.Anyway he got into an armed confrontation with the FBI and died in the process.In nigeria there was one pastor that came out and said the world would end in so so date and that his members should sell their belongings and give him the money for safe keeping and he would use it to buy candles and pray for them and keep them safe.Many members withdrew their children from school,sold their cars and other belongings and gave to the pastor cheesy.the Dday came and the world did not end cheesy.He now told them that he had a vision that the end of the world has been postoned cheesy.All u need to be an evangelical pastor is to be intelligent,quote the bible fluently and wen u do this ppl will fall grin.In south africa there was a pastor who was alledged to have raised a man from the dead grin.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 08, 2020
jagorinho:

very on point!! some times the fault is from the husbands, some men worship pastors too, after church service some men will be on their knees conversing with their pastor, when your wife see that subservient nature of yours, the masculinity/power of the pastor entices her , in other words if you as the head of the family can worship the pastor believe me, your wife is as good as gone when she comes in private contact with the pastor ( the bad ones).

This applies to other spheres of life, any act of subserviency as a man to another man must not be done in front of your wife, it increases her affinity to the other party.
there some wives that are stubborn cheesy.even if the husband is a man of his own and he complains about their constant visit to the pastor they will accuse the husband of trying to make them to backslide.Under such blackmail the man might quieten down then her constant visit to the pastor will take a turn for the worse cheesy.Though sometimes i cant blame the ladies cos u know the pastors are well dressed with beards and hair well cut and with smooth tongues cheesy.tell me wich lady wont fall for such grin
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2020
lefulefu:
have u heard about the branch davidians?
David koresh?
the man who held his followers spell bound cos they believed he was from God.I watched on tv how koresh insisted that the men in his church give their wives to him so he can implant on them the holy seed cheesy.Koresh got into a confrontation with FBI or is it ATF cos of his obsession about armagadon or the end of days and how the US govt as the anti christ and him and his members should stockpile weapons to fight against the anti christ.I watched some of his videos..He was a smooth talker and u would really think he was under an anointing cheesy.Anyway he got into an armed confrontation with the FBI and died in the process.In nigeria there was one pastor that came out and said the world would end in so so date and that his members should sell their belongings and give him the money for safe keeping and he would use it to buy candles and pray for them and keep them safe.Many members withdrew their children from school,sold their cars and other belongings and gave to the pastor cheesy.the Dday came and the world did not end cheesy.He now told them that he had a vision that the end of the world has been postoned cheesy.All u need to be an evangelical pastor is to be intelligent,quote the bible fluently and wen u do this ppl will fall grin.In south africa there was a pastor who was alledged to have raised a man from the dead grin.

Yeah it was an American cult yeah? There's been Lotsa similar cults like that. I can't believe ppl fall for it. Especially the Scientology religion alot of americans(I think sum Aussies too although I've never met one. I think they mainly have rich n famous ppl) they believe in some alien guy or something will come take them to another planet n ppl give them millions of dollars n they control every aspect their life. Tom Cruise is like their second highest man in their church. Wen their women give birth they aren't allowed painkillers n must give birth in silence otherwise it can affect the babies spirit or something like that lol. Ppl can be fooled by a smooth talker. Charles Manson he was a smooth talker n talked his group into killing ppl for him. Lol my dad was a smooth talker n always seemed to get wat he wanted. But he had a dark side too. He was a drunk n very violent towards mum n my brother's n I.
Smart ppl with gift of the gab(smooth talking) can just bout do anything they want. He'll, my dad even talked my atheist grandmother to get baptized and become Christian n she still said her prayers every night for many years til she died. Lol he was a fisherman then an ambulance officer then he was studying to become a pastor but his repeated voilence in the home got out to the church n he was refused. He woulda made a great cult leader:-D
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by stonemasonn: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2020
jagorinho:

Hmnn this is something to think about.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
No man can stop me from doing church activities and being close with my pastor,that is where wahala will start,he should learn not to interfere in my spiritual life.A good woman who intend to raise a disciplined home must be spiritual in all aspects of her life,children and husband should be a top priority,though most husbands are very weak spiritually but they should have sense to allow the wife run the spiritual aspect of the home

Pastor's newspaper spotted. I feel great pity for the future "husband"

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by xdunamis(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Any woman that thinks this way should be a no no when it comes to building a family. I've seen similar situations where the woman acts like the spiritual pioneer of the family, frequenting church everyday of the week even when there is no service.

There is even one scenario that occured in my area recently, a pastor that was severely beaten for sleeping with another man's wife. The woman confessed that they always had sex "inside the church" and "in the pastor's" car. This is a "god fearing woman" who according to the husband "rarely have time for the home and family because of church activities"

If you know the atrocities all this so called "pastors" are commiting, you will never allow your wife or daughter to attend any church.

Zzor:
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by SirMichael1: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Even if the wife isn't sensible and rcognise the fact she owes a responsibility to her husband, the pastor should have sense na. How will you keep a married woman in your house to be doing house chores? He should tell her off to her home to do those chores.

And truthfully, most of these women don't even do house chores or cook at home but readily do that at a 'man of god's'. Some even argue that it brings about prosperity.

If i paid your bride price and you do this, i'm definitely gonna ask for a refund from the pastor or someone must refund me! He can't be having in his house what i paid for. What nonsense!
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2020
What are we even saying ? Are we going to Church to serve God or to serve a pastor ?
Let the truth be told , any woman who constantly visits the pastor in the name of spirituality is going there for something else.

You don't need to be close to a pastor for God to answer your prayers or even for God to bless you or for God to reveal things to you .

For those claiming to be covering the spiritual side of the Family as a woman; what stops you from praying to God yourself ? What stops you from fasting ? So for you to cover the spiritual aspect of your home , you must always visit a pastor ?

When a woman subjects herself that low to any man whether a pastor or a boss as a married woman, your husband would not be regarded as anything by that man and if your husband isn't respected , your own respect and dignity are gone. A married woman owns the ultimate respect and regard to God first and her husband second before any so called pastor or a Boss.

I am a strong Christain who believes in spirituality but I don't need a pastor to have a strong relationship with God or to stand in the gap for my family . I indulge in mid-night prayers , fasting and praying and there has never been a time I went to God in tears for anything that he has never granted me . Even though it may not be answered right away , God has never failed me .

If my husband has a problem or he is encountering a difficulty in anything , all I need to do is go on my kneels and cry to God. He is a living witness . I didn't need to go to a pastor . If I keep running to a pastor every time I have a problem , it means I'm beginning to consider the pastor a god and that itself is a sin (Idolatry)

Don't get me wrong , some women might innocently be doing this cuz that was how they were raised to serve God but it's wrong and as many have said, it's worse when a married woman does that . It's completely wrong and there is no two ways about it .

Have a personal relationship with God and not a MAN (PASTOR).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Marrying a religious bigot is a problem. Religion is a way of life, not a ticket to heaven.
I am advising you unmarried people to marry someone who does good but not TOO religious or churchy.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by OYENIYIJK: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2020
I was reading one thread now and I remember I do see one signature with "hire me for thesis" and all that... And I went to Google search ...

Bro how you be now? Being a while I've seen your post and comments on Front page...

Just checking on you!
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by biddostandard: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
hmm..women and their pastors are inseparable Lolz
are you separable with your pastor ?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by JohnOkolo: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
chatinent:

What if she tells you she's doing it for God and that she's been doing it before you guys got married. I don't mean sexual relations.

She will get married to that God and let me be
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Diamond23(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

She fetches water, cooks and sometimes cleans the house too. I omitted this part because I deem it to be just gesture.
and small time she will be giving it to the pastor grin. Hope she does that diligently in her home
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by stanliwise(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

She fetches water, cooks and sometimes cleans the house too. I omitted this part because I deem it to be just gesture.
I like to believe you are lying. Like WTF!
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
You wrote this post to get pastors bashed. You're a Jehovahs witness. There's no friend anywhere. God is watching you.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by DareyFortified: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your input.

lol... this part got me!
I don't know mehn... but maybe we are meant to slaves in africa. lol

but seriously I think if we check well enough, your friend is definitely poor or not man enough. if not I don't see reasons why his wife will be a slave for a pastor.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by chocboi78(m): 4:51am On Sep 15, 2020
lefulefu:
wow.. a lady posted this one..nice
you just dy find wahala.. Japa o grin
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Wife Incessantly Visiting Your Pastor? by Milezero: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
This is how some of you bring curses upon yourselves and later be finding who to blame in your family,mind what you type about men and daughters of God.Go and repent

Zzor is right about this,but the thing here also is that a man of God and his family are not meant to be close to people and the church ..Modern day complexities and social misinformation about a man of God can be used by the devil to tarnish his reputation no matter how innocent he is.even that is why Moses left his first wife and two kids back in Midian before going to help d isrealites . personally it is worse for a single man of God.Thing is Women love men of power to.Even when a man of God is not thinking or doing anything of such,Satan can push any woman to tempt him in HIS WEAK STATE.
THERE is always a weak state of men of God.
Instead of church memebers and women to pray for the man of God and support him financially ,materially while not too close they won't but would carry out the work of the accusers.Anyone can be used as a tool for Satan in their weak state.
Jesus christ was anointed by a world class prostitute called Mary Magdalene but we see it was his only Need.thing is both men and women too must find out WHAT IS THE NEED OF A MAN OF GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Weight Loss Recipe - Cucumber Lime Smart Water / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? / This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.