Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) (50288 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thank God,dey didn't say it's a Nigerian dis time, southy and their hates against Nigerians ehn ..rip man
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by marsman: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
The heart of a woman is full of wickedness, last week was anambra now sa.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
some one should tell me why couples, boyfriend and girlfriend stab each other, after the love they have is it a devil, demonic spirit or out of anger I don't understand..... some one tell me see as them cute for the photos hmm I swear this life nor balance...
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by toprealman: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Erica.......
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
oh my God!!!!!

love come from God and not from men/woman.

put your trust in God and pray for a God given wife, not someone that might stab or kill you before your time.

rip to him and I hope he has Jesus so as not to suffer in eternity.

a life without Jesus is worthless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Uyi168:
It's a season of stabbing..
Those of us without gfs have absolutely nothing to be scared of..

Another advantage of being single..
kiss
If you're single, loneliness will equally stab u to death. Lol
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oh My God
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
marsman:
The heart of a woman is full of wickedness, last week was anambra now sa.

Men have been doing this for centuries
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
I know some people will still come and blame Buhari angry
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by mubzynani: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Young man..

Perilous times are Massively Upon the Earth..

Men and Women Killing themselves
Terrible Accidents here and there
Floods Killing People and Destroying Places
Unprecedented Fires
Kidnappings and Ritual killings
Animals are not Spared
Fishes are are not spared
Dams overflowing into Houses
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes like Never Before
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!
I Repeat! This Ship is Sinking !!

The End is Here!

Humble yourself before God and Live Ready!!
Don't allow anyone Deceive you Neither should you Deceive yourself!!
We are The Generation of the RAPTURE!
The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

It's near

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Needless death sad
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Lawalatm: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin..... I couldn't agree more cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

grin
Birdeyeview:
angry Bad news everytime

I thought the guys below has something reasonable to say.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by James4bright(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Friends and family members on Monday September 7, took to Facebook to mourn a young man who was allegedly killed by his fiancee in South Africa.

It was gathered that Katlego Vura Sono was stabbed to death by Lufuno in the early hours of Sunday, September 6, in Meadowlands, a suburb of Soweto, Gauteng Province.

Sharing photos of the deceased, one Ray Horace wrote:

"We lost a soldier. Mara Lana ai. She took our dear brother, friend's life just like that."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/woman-allegedly-stabs-her-fiance-to-death-in-south-africa-2.html

Another South African drug addict.

Isn't that right TMKsouth?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by marsman: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men have been doing this for centuries
Killing women? Women are naturally jealous.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=azmanaty02 post=93711215][/quote]

It's still first comment
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Your Ggod didn't show you that one? Clown

And what did your god show you?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Almunjid:

If you're single, loneliness will equally stab u to death. Lol
That will only happen if u dont know yuur way..
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
A Nigerian provided the knife.wink
gringrin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Unprecedented Fires
Animals are not Spared
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!

The End is Here!

The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

wink
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Algold: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
When love go sour this is likely the result. E don finally happen
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by TheBedWench: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
That phrase is for those falling in love.

The good Thing about women of today is be Straight to dem, if u wan knack them based on physical attraction, Let then know.
From Experience, if they find one attractive, they will give in.
No strings attached, no problems. Life Goes on.

Love breeds jealousy, jealousy breeds Death simple!

Itohanmiwa:
After God fear women! If you think that phrase is a joke then I just pity you.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
y'all xenophobic murderfuccker can stab ya President to the death!
just know I don't care
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Fulks217: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
There must be a reasons for it but has nothing to do with murdering a fellows person
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Your Ggod didn't show you that one? Clown

Ewu mpama
The guy will keep preaching, winning souls to Christ, while people like you will be dieing......

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
She got evil eyes. The man should have taken note of that.

RIP.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Dalby(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Looking at the legs of that woman, I can tell she's capable of Extreme Violence

** Spits in Disgust **

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guys be careful, these Karishikas wanna send us all to early grave but baba God nor go gree.

Few days ago a nigga was murdered in Nigeria by his girlfriend, a similar thing has happened again in South Africa. With the way things are going now it might happen either in Ghana or Zimbabwe tomorrow.

Mr Righteousness89 your attention is needed here, please pray against it.

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Unprecedented Fires
Animals are not Spared
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!

The End is Here!

The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

Truely the end is either near or it has come and passed and we are those who missed rapture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa / Two Men Arrested For Raping Schoolgirls In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.