Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (3758 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
czarr:
should a man spend his money on a woman who is not his fully married wife?

YES OR NO?
It is not byforce to spend on a woman as a man,but also learn to keep your money and stay away from women if you are stingy.So it is a YES since the man can't keep to himself
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damianwest19:
I am currently trying to date a girl , but I just hope she is not too materialistic, she asked me to buy phone for her, I have asked her to visit me at home so that we can discuss about it but the day she promised to visit ; she didn't come , although she normally visits me in my place of work with her friend...I don't know if she truly is interested in me or she is more interested in the material things. I really want to marry her but she is yet to prove her love.

Are you her father?
Are you her guardian?
Is phone the new token to accept to date someone now?
When she asked for phone, why did you even agree to give it to her?
Imagine what she will ask you after 6months of "dating", if you offer a phone on the 1st real meeting?
Didn't you understand that she is using your Konji (aka desperation to get her home) to defraud you OR outsell herself?

Next time some woman ask you for ANYTHING before she can come over to your place, simply reply:"NO... Are you a prostitute to ask me for a phone before we can chill together?! If you are not interested in spending some quality time with me then just say so, instead of treating me like some olosho client "

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by sharpwriter(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
im good too Mr sharpwriter
Great to know, do take care of yourself.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damianwest19:
I am currently trying to date a girl , but I just hope she is not too materialistic, she asked me to buy phone for her, I have asked her to visit me at home so that we can discuss about it but the day she promised to visit ; she didn't come , although she normally visits me in my place of work with her friend...I don't know if she truly is interested in me or she is more interested in the material things. I really want to marry her but she is yet to prove her love.

Is there way . She is trying to scam you. Ban her from coming to your work place. If she must visit you let it be in your house . Don be a maga

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:

This shows you girls are not ashamed of your selves. A human being with able hands and legs will derive joy in beging a man for money ? God forbid me coming across your type of woman. Mark my word by the time you get to 35 no man will spend dim on you again even for sex or anything. Your sexual value must have depreciated .since is sex you came to life to do

Unfortunately, I'm getting married soon.

So, gather your broke peeps and continue wailing together.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
It is not byforce to spend on be with a man, as a woman,but also learn to keep your money body and be single for the rest of your life if you are stingy.So it is a YES since a woman can't keep to herself

fixed

Men need women just as much as women need men in life... The minute anyone believes otherwise is the moment you would have failed in life.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yet women like you expect a man to date a broke stingy woman below his class, abi? If a babe wants a fancy date, let her go Dutch or go home!

No one said you shouldn't date above your class.

One thing is, even if you date below or Above your class You will still spend money voluntary or Involuntary
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MJBOLT: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
she's materialistic,all girls are materialistic.

Damianwest19:

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Unfortunately, I'm getting married soon.

So, gather your broke peeps and continue wailing together.

This shows how worthless you are. Who told you getting married will make you escape from financial responsibility. I give you 3 years in that marriage and your husband will begin to nag ,beat you and maltrate you .if you didn't contribute anything financially to the marriage and that lead to divorce or even beat you till you die. Lazy bone . You people think everything is joke. I will advice to go and learn work or good business to aurgment your marriage otherwise na die you dey go so

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:

This shows how worthless you are. Who told you getting married will make you escape from financial responsibility. I give you 3 years in that marriage and your husband will begin to nag ,beat you and maltrate you .if you didn't contribute anything financially to the marriage and that lead to divorce . Lazy bone

Yen yen yen.

Thrash!

Ignored forever.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

No one said you shouldn't date above your class.
One thing is, even if you date below or Above your class You will still spend money voluntary or Involuntary

.. Yet you are saying women shouldn't date below their class (aka a broke man) thus it's obvious you believe that Broke women can date above their class, not men..... Because in your mind, a broke man cannot/shouldn't be n a r/ship.

Again, anyone has the right to either spend or not in a r/ship, but A) you don't need to spend any money to show care/love and affection and B) when women (like yourself) try to make us men believe that money MUST Be spent in order for a r/ship to prosper, that's when I will always let you know that you are wrong (as I clearly posted earlier).

If that's the kind of man that you are seeking in life, then fair enough, but don't claim rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

fixed

Men need women just as much as women need men in life... The minute anyone believes otherwise is the moment you would have failed in life.

A man must spend on his woman in a normal setting, this is the bitter truth but if a woman decide to be spending on a boyfriend then she should manage whatever outcome it brings because I know it doesn't always end well for the woman,as for me I will never spend a dime on any man other than the lucky person I eventually end up with.Women spending on men,i hail them sha
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:

This shows how worthless you are. Who told you getting married will make you escape from financial responsibility. I give you 3 years in that marriage and your husband will begin to nag ,beat you and maltrate you .if you didn't contribute anything financially to the marriage and that lead to divorce or even beat you till you die. Lazy bone . You people think everything is joke. I will advice to go and learn work or good business to aurgment your marriage otherwise na die you dey go so

Let me remind you about the post you made on Feb 12.

Simp!
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
A man must spend on his woman in a normal setting, this is the bitter truth but if a woman decide to be spending on a boyfriend then she should manage whatever outcome it brings because I know it doesn't always end well for the woman,as for me I will never spend a dime on any man other than the lucky person I eventually end up with.Women spending on men,i hail them sha

You are entitled to your own desires in life but claiming that it's wrong for a woman to spend on her man (even when she has the means to do so) yet claim it is a necessity for a man to spend on his woman, is the reason why many men look at women and can't possibly value you. It shows such a selfish narrow minded character, I wonder what man in his right mind would want such a woman for a future wife,

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You are entitled to your own desires in life but claiming that it's wrong for a woman to spend on her man (even when she has the means to do so) yet claim it is a necessity for a man to spend on his woman, is the reason why many men look at women and can't possibly value you. It shows such a selfish narrow minded character, I wonder what man in his right mind would want such a woman for a future wife,
remember there's a clear difference between husband and boyfriend and my emphasis has been on boyfriend.No problem if a woman spends on her husband but you see this days ehn,this men will take every opportunity to leech on a lady if the opportunity present itself,so women should be wise not to spend their money on boyfriends
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
remember there's a clear difference between husband and boyfriend and my emphasis has been on boyfriend.No problem if a woman spends on her husband but you see this days ehn,this men will take every opportunity to leech on a lady if the opportunity present itself,so women should be wise not to spend their money on boyfriends

So you believe that all women (who demand that men spend on them) are what, if not leeches?

The exact same doubts you have of men is the same we have of you... Tit for tat. Thus I believe we should all spend the exact same amount, not a kobo more.

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by n1ky(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well on this topic.
Men like to shift responsibilities and want a total submission from the woman....... Men are commanded to be responsible by providing for the family so is not a big deal if you spend money on your wife.

As for the marriage items, it is biblical so is not a big deal and if you think you can not marry from a tribe that demand a high price, there are many tribes that you can marry from that doesn't demand a huge price.

As for relationship , women brought this on themselves by looking up to the men to give them money.....ladies abeg work for your money........ although I hate a stingy person not because of the money he will give me but I believe most of them are irresponsible in marriage. A guy that can't be caring and helpful is not useful.
They will be looking for a wife material by cooking , washing their clothes and mopping their floor in a girl friend and if she ask for money na gold digger..........so what is your usefulness when we are not married and you expect me to do house.

Well what I believe , Ladies close your laps, no nonsense cooking, washing of stupid clothes before marriage and pleased work for your money.....we all went to the wall of school so you deserve better.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by n1ky(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:
Why does this Nigerian girls think that when a man says I love you or can we date means he want to be giving you money . Where on earth have you seen any body begging to have or Loving expenses. True Love doesn't cost a thing . This same thing apply to marriage ceremony. You said you love me and I love you too but when a man goes to meet the girls parents they will start asking him for money for this or that . Then my question remains where is the Love if I'm paying you to be in relationship with you or if I'm paying your parents to have you as a wife thats means this is pure business transaction because there is nothing wey concern Love in it. So when your husband or boyfriend cheats on you , he is 100% right because he paid to have you or paying to be sleeping with you indirectly.

Guys add yours . These things Tire person

Well on this topic.
Men like to shift responsibilities and want a total submission from the woman....... Men are commanded to be responsible by providing for the family so is not a big deal if you spend money on your wife.

As for the marriage items, it is biblical so is not a big deal and if you think you can not marry from a tribe that demand a high price, there are many tribes that you can marry from that doesn't demand a huge price.

As for relationship , women brought this on themselves by looking up to the men to give them money.....ladies abeg work for your money........ although I hate a stingy person not because of the money he will give me but I believe most of them are irresponsible in marriage. A guy that can't be caring and helpful is not useful.
They will be looking for a wife material by cooking , washing their clothes and mopping their floor in a girl friend and if he ask for money na gold digger..........so what is your usefulness when we are not married and you expect me to do house.

Well what I believe , Ladies close your laps, no nonsense cooking, washing of stupid clothes before marriage and pleased work for your money.....we all went to the wall of school so you deserve better.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
n1ky:
Well on this topic.

They will be looking for a wife material by cooking , washing their clothes and mopping their floor in a girl friend and if she ask for money na gold digger..........so what is your usefulness when we are not married and you expect me to do house.

Please how do you want your chicken,fried or roasted? God bless you for this
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by n1ky(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
Please how do you want your chicken,fried or roasted? God bless you for this

Roasted......Laugh

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
n1ky:
Well on this topic.

Sista....A stingy man is a man that is CAREFUL WITH HIS MONEY, and certainly not the wasteful type. Such traits are qualities in marriage. The same stinginess that some women will use to keep their own money and expect their boyfriend to take care of their life needs. You can't call a man stingy but when a woman does exactly the same thing, you ladies will be quick to call her "smart".

As for selling your total submission to a man, in exchange for him taking care of your life's needs, that's the undercover definition of the oldest profession on earth... Because in the real world, your total submission is worth his total submission, nothing else. So if you have a job then you provide for the family, just like your partner would.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by proclinician: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
n1ky:
Well on this topic.

Simple and precise. No further argument. All these useless young ladies shebi you have brain cells, why not start working eeh. Economy is bad economy is bad pls it's not just easy for the men. You cab do something with the period you spent in the uni and your degree except you only learned how to sleep out of the house or draw lashes throughout. Point is pls work work work. Stop lazying around.

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by n1ky(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Sista....A stingy man is a man that is CAREFUL WITH HIS MONEY, and certainly not the wasteful type. Such traits are qualities in marriage. The same stinginess that some women will use to keep their own money and expect their boyfriend to take care of their needs.

I have answered your question.
I don't support men taking the whole responsibility on your girl friend, but is not a big deal if I am in need of money and you can help......I will do otherwise if you're in need too.

That's why I said, if men think they are wasting money...... everyone should maintain their level of their responsibility........ Women should work for their money, because there's no money that you have that we can't make if we work hard.....is only a lazy woman that look up to men for money.

And you men too should stop looking for house help in a girlfriend if you can't waste money........... you hold your money, we close our laps, stupid cooking and washing of cloth all in the name of girlfriend.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
n1ky:
I have answered your question.
I don't support men taking the whole responsibility on your girl friend, but is not a big deal if I am in need of money and you can help......I will do otherwise if you're in need too.

You see, the above is the main issue... If a woman can help to pay the restaurant bill or any other fun things you guys do together but decide NOT to (because in her mind it is not her duty), then how can a man value such failed mindset? Same when a woman expect a man to ALWAYS pay up for everything.thats the failed character that no man would desire in a wife, nor child.

That's why I said, if men think they are wasting money...... everyone should maintain their level of their responsibility........ Women should work for their money, because there's no money that you have that we can't make if we work hard.....is only a lazy woman that look up to men for money.

Dating a woman who believes that "your" money is our money but "her" money is HER money...is a waste of life. Nobody wants such selfish woman as a future wife.

And you men too should stop looking for house help in a girlfriend if you can't waste money........... you hold your money, we close our laps, stupid cooking and washing of cloth all in the name of girlfriend.

You see, the above is what I am fully against... Thinking that what you do as a couple (sex) in order for both of you to get closer, should now be something that you use as blackmail (aka sex/cooking and cleaning against paying for everything).

Sex shouldn't even be mentioned here, as this is something that you BOTH enjoy (unless you don't enjoy making love to your man).
If you want to cook and clean then do so regardless of whether your man takes care of your needs or not. That's not the point. So long as a man does not demand that you cook and clean as a requirement for dating him, then that's the main issue... It doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, it just means that whether you do it or not is irrelevant to the r/ship you guys have.....Same with sex.

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by n1ky(f): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You see, the above is the main issue... If a woman can help to pay the restaurant bill or any other fun things you guys do together but decide NOT to (because in her mind it is not her duty), then how can a man value such failed mindset? Same when a woman expect a man to ALWAYS pay up for everything.thats the failed character that no man would desire in a wife, nor child.

Dating a woman who believes that "your" money is our money but "her" money is HER money...is a waste of life. Nobody wants such selfish woman as a future wife.

You see, the above is what I am fully against... Thinking that what you do as a couple (sex) in order for both of you to get closer, should now be something that you use as blackmail (aka sex/cooking and cleaning against paying for everything).

Sex shouldn't even be mentioned here, as this is something that you BOTH enjoy (unless you don't enjoy making love to your man).
If you want to cook and clean then do so regardless of whether your man takes care of your needs or not. That's not the point. So long as a man does not demand that you cook and clean as a requirement for dating him, then that's the main issue... It doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, it just means that whether you do it or not is irrelevant to the r/ship you guys have.....Same with sex.

I only mention sex for unmarried couple........An average woman wants a man to spend on them although it does not apply to me while an average man too love a woman to cook and do house chores... so is vice versa
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
learn not to be stingy to your woman,all men should learn that as well
Are you not aware that it is a taboo for the so called alpha Nairaland guys to be generous to women (Nigerians especially). Sometimes when I read posts here, I do wonder what are the roles of the males.
Even showing emotions to a girl is also bad. Never ever, follow the advice of all this fake Alpha males, the internet is their strength.

Truth is bitter, most of them hate it. Next thing is simp calling, watch and see how they start quoting posts with a tone that match their current life situations.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
n1ky:
I only mention sex for unmarried couple........An average woman wants a man to spend on them although it does not apply to me while an average man too love a woman to cook and do house chores... so is vice versa

Isn't it obvious that if a woman sells herself to a man then he will use her in every possible ways... Including as a cook/cleaner (and even as a carpenter, if needs be)?! But the most important question here is:" if a woman values a man solely upon the money he spends on her, what makes her any different than the cheap oloshos selling themselves to the highest bidders (at street corners)?!

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by czarr(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
It is not byforce to spend on a woman as a man,but also learn to keep your money and stay away from women if you are stingy.So it is a YES since the man can't keep to himself
So you are saying a man needs a woman more than a woman needs a man?....and that women have more to offer and so should be compensated with money if men are to want them?

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by odinson1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerian ladies will only date you because of what you have,they will never date you for who you are.
I want all Guys to hear this now, Nigerian ladies see dating as a poverty alleviation scheme,The broke and lazy ones are the Grandmistresses of the Golddigging community.
Why do you think ladies always say ' I don't date broke guys ' ' I want a guy who will take care of all my needs ' ' I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car '

They will only agree to date you if you are rich or if you have the potential to become successful in the future (same reason they friendzone guys so they can use them as a backup plan)
The moment you Become broke(with no hope of getting rich back in the nearest future) she will dump your simping ass and locate the Nearest exit

A word is enough for the wise!!!

6 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
czarr:
So you are saying a man needs a woman more than a woman needs a man?....and that women have more to offer and so should be compensated with money if men are to want them?
yes,if that's how you understand my point
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Are you not aware that it is a taboo for the so called alpha Nairaland guys to be generous to women (Nigerians especially). Sometimes when I read posts here, I do wonder what are the roles of the males.
Even showing emotions to a girl is also bad. Never ever, follow the advice of all this fake Alpha males, the internet is their strength.

Truth is bitter, most of them hate it. Next thing is simp calling, watch and see how they start quoting posts with a tone that match their current life situations.
The men they are calling simp are the real men
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Samakus(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
To lend my voice to the ongoing discuss, I strongly see nothing bad in occasionally giving your woman things. As long as she's not feeling entitled to it.

Once I marry, providing for my wife and children becomes my full responsibility. I won't even be happy if I slack in that. But till then, my bae will be supported occasionally when I have and feel the need to help. Once she feels that she's entitled to be spent on, of course she knows, that will be us saying 'to your tent oh Isreal'. I have sisters and I teach them this and also try my best to provide for them. No man deserves a woman that feels that because she's in a relationship with you, you must spend on her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys / See how Lagos Girls Show Boobs On Instagram Live ( Pics + Video ) / I Am Tired Of Porn And Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.