Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (3754 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by DaddyRochie1642: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Yen yen yen.

One thing I noticed about topics like this is; BROKE PEOPLE LOVE TO SEE REASONS TO REMAIN BROKE.

BUT MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES A LADY BENEFIT FROM DATING A GUY.

WHAT DOES A GUY OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP APART FROM MONEY?

Madam with this your Reasoning, to slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by DaddyRochie1642: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
see one of the men i was talking about,any girl you give money to in exchange for sex is a PROSTITUTE.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- when you are sick and I am there with you, when having to go to hospital for treatment etc
- when you are cold/feverish and I offer my body so we can cuddle up, thus warm you up
- when you are going through a rough time in your life, and I offer my shoulder to cry on.
- when you just failed your exam and I am there to give you a warm hug and tell you it's gonna be ok
- when nobody believes in you, but I am there to support your project/plan etc
- when you are about to fall and I am there to catch you

- When you are bored and lonely watching Netfilxx on a good Saturday night, and I come over to keep you company
- when your car has a flat tyre and I tell you to :" hold on, I will be there in a minute to change your tyre"
- when we are home and we hear armed robber outside and you are shitting your pants, and I tell you that:" I am here, everything is ok babe, nothing is gonna happen to you"
- when you have a stressful day and wanna vent your frustration, I will be here to listen
- when Konji don scatter your brain, but you believe in "no sex before marriage", I will be there to caress/lick the proper area of your body to relieve you of that sexual tension.

Can you do all this without spending money?

There is no how you won't spend money in a relationship voluntary or Involuntary.

Btw, Stop watching Korean and Philippines movies..

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samakus:
Now, that girl can't possibly present another question. This, written there, is the microcosm of your points since morning

Sadly bro, some women out there only value care/love and affection when money is equally spent... So you could do all the above I mentioned and some women out there would still say that this ain't enough to show love/care and affection.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by maximusprime2000: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
An average guy knew he doesn't need any money to impress a lady but wen konji comes calling he blew it. An average lady knows they don't need to make demands but when she need money and hunger comes calling. she looks for a kongi infested mongrel for relationship. How do u date or keep a broke nigerian girl without spending money. this question is begging for answers

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam with this your Reasoning, to slap you dey hungry me

Unfortunately, you can't slap me even here and in real life because you no reach.

So, I will ignore.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
There is no how you won't spend money in a relationship voluntary or Involuntary.

Sadly, everything I wrote above can be done by a man with NO MONEY... So I don't know what you are talking about, but I guess in your world, physically being there for someone costs money.

Of course, in life everyone has to spend money for their life's needs...aka food/shelter etc but this is irrelevant in dating someone. If I only have money for my daily meals,I can just share it with my date without having to spend any extra money

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by khingTony(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
learn not to be stingy to your woman,all men should learn that as well

And you should learn how to work for your own money and live the life you desire without making someone inconvenient

Peace smiley

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by DaddyRochie1642: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Unfortunately, you can't slap me even here and in real life because you no reach.

So, I will ignore.

Madam you can continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by proclinician: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Yen yen yen.

One thing I noticed about topics like this is; BROKE PEOPLE LOVE TO SEE REASONS TO REMAIN BROKE.

BUT MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES A LADY BENEFIT FROM DATING A GUY.

WHAT DOES A GUY OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP APART FROM MONEY?

Define money: Noun; the answer to all things. I'm not sorry you're very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by maximusprime2000: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

lolz naive people always mistake movies for realities grin gringrin local man can cangrin

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam you can continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin

You should channel your energy to making more money.

Broke people shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

All these guys that spend on their women aren't complaining so swerve

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
proclinician:

Define money: Noun; the answer to all things. I'm not sorry you're very unfortunate.

Ignored.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, I can never understand your point.... Because you don't need to spend anything to show care love and affection to anyone, and if money was indeed what was needed, then all rich men would be in love with all the broke women out there who use dating as a way to enrich themselves.

The problem here is that many women will try to make you believe that you can ONLY show love/care/affection by Spending money....and that's a LIE. As much as you can indeed spend money on fancy outings, gift etc (to each their own), that's not the only way to show love/care/affection, especially if/when the money spent is a PRIORITY in order for someone to "love" you.

Again, any woman who demands for money (to be spent) before she can date you is an UNDERCOVER OLOSHO

Ok, I hear you bro...

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:

Why must she demand from a man . Does it mean the man doesn't his personal financial problem to solve . If she must demand for money , the man should demand for money from her too. Listen to me . We Nigerian men are doing Nigerian girls a bug favour by saying or marrying them. Because it doesn't favour us in any way. If she born pikin is you the man that will train the child but when the child mature and make money is there mother they will remember and be buying expensive gift for even car . Use your head . We are doing these women alot of favour by dating them

Ok sir. undecided
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, everything I wrote above can be done by a man with NO MONEY... So I don't know what you are talking about, but I guess in your world, physically being there for someone costs money.

Of course, in life everyone has to spend money for their life's needs...aka food/shelter etc but this is irrelevant in dating someone. If I only have money for my daily meals,I can just share it with my date without having to spend any extra money

If you have money to feed just yourself, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place because it will drain you Emotionally and financially.

And you know what?

No matter how people like you wail and cry about not giving a lady money, some men will still spend on a girl today and every other day.

Make money Oga mi make you no dey Shalaye like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by proclinician: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Ignored.

Haha ode
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
If you have money to feed just yourself, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place because it will drain you Emotionally and financially.

How can sharing a meal with a woman (you care for) drain you emotionally/financially?!?!?!?!
No it won't, because you wrongly assume that this man must give you money if/when you guys are in a relationship.
Nothing wrong with being broke and dating, So long as they BOTH took care of their life's needs. If you believe that a broke man CANNOT be in a r/ship but a broke girl CAN, then something is seriously wrong with your failed mindset

And you know what?
No matter how people like you wail and cry about not giving a lady money, some men will still spend on a girl today and every other day.
Make money Oga mi make you no dey Shalaye like this.

...and you know what? No matter how broke women (like you) think a man should take care of your needs, there are millions of good hardworking women out there who don't need to sell their bodies in order to survive. There are millions of women out there who have high respect for themselves and don't need/want to be used like cattle (because of money). Any woman who believes that only a man should spend in a r/ship, best accept that you are now that man's puppet, and when he says:"open your legs", your only reply SHOULD BE :"yes sa"

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by realest2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Make we dey try give dem small money......So dat we go fit get mouth take request for their Puna.....
this one na fool

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

What you get with money, you will lose with money.... A girl who is with you because of money, will quickly leave you the minute a richer man comes along.

Is this rule only valid for men (while women keep their own money) ?! What's wrong with a woman paying half of the meal OR paying for the whole meal sef?
why will a woman pay half of the meal?Truly the world is turning upside down,no woman should spend her money on any man aside her fully married husband.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
learn not to be stingy to your woman,all men should learn that as well

Sweetheart wink
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

How can sharing a meal with a woman (you care for) drain you emotionally/financially?!?!?!?!
No it won't, because you wrongly assume that this man must give you money if/when you guys are in a relationship.

...and you know what? No matter how broke women (like you) think a man should take care of your needs, there are millions of good hardworking women out there who don't need to sell their bodies in order to survive. There are millions of women out there who have high respect for themselves and don't need/want to be used like cattle (because of money). Any woman who believes that only a man should spend in a r/ship, best accept that you are now that man's puppet, and when he says:"open your legs", your only reply SHOULD BE :"yes sa"

So they don't spend on Independent ladies too?

An independent lady wouldn't go for a guy below her class too you know.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
sharpwriter:

Sweetheart wink
how are you doing
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
why will a woman pay half of the meal?Truly the world is turning upside down,no woman should spend her money on any man aside her fully married husband.

....Hhmm let me guess:
- because if you are hungry then you should buy your own food
- because you don't need to go to any food place to date someone (a park bench can do)
- because there is no such thing as a free meal in life (especially not for some stranger)
- because women (like yourself) who think that their money is too valuable to spend on a man, yet expect that same man to spend his money on her, are liabilities.
- because unless a man has future plans with you, he should treat you just like any other stranger out there.
- because money don't grow on trees, and anyone who has a JOB would understand

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

....Hhmm let me guess:
- because if you are hungry then you should buy your own food
- because you don't need to go to any food place to date someone (a park bench can do)
- because there is no such thing as a free meal in life (especially not for some stranger)
- because women (like yourself) who think that their money is too valuable to spend on a man, yet expect that same man to spend his money on her, are liabilities.
- because unless a man has future plans with you, he should treat you just like any other stranger out there.
- because money don't grow on trees, and anyone who has a JOB would understand
lol
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
So they don't spend on Independent ladies too?
An independent lady wouldn't go for a guy below her class too you know.

Yet women like you expect a man to date a broke stingy woman below his class, abi? If a babe wants a fancy date, let her go Dutch or go home!

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by sharpwriter(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
how are you doing
I'm ok and you? smiley hope your day has been cool?
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
sharpwriter:

I'm ok and you? smiley hope your day has been cool?
im good too Mr sharpwriter
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Damianwest19: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am currently trying to date a girl , but I just hope she is not too materialistic, she asked me to buy phone for her, I have asked her to visit me at home so that we can discuss about it but the day she promised to visit ; she didn't come , although she normally visits me in my place of work with her friend...I don't know if she truly is interested in me or she is more interested in the material things. I really want to marry her but she is yet to prove her love.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by czarr(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
realest2:
this one na fool
Loool....my broda the guy fall my hand with him smelling yarns.

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
should a man spend his money on a woman who is not his fully married wife?

YES OR NO?

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

You should channel your energy to making more money.

Broke people shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

All these guys that spend on their women aren't complaining so swerve

This shows you girls are not ashamed of your selves. A human being with able hands and legs will derive joy in beging a man for money ? God forbid me coming across your type of woman. Mark my word by the time you get to 35 no man will spend dim on you again even for sex or anything. Your sexual value must have depreciated .since is sex you came to life to do

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? / Faces Of The Most Beautiful And The Most Handsome Nairalanders (SEE PICTURES) / This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.