Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35210 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MzMercie: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by SammyJac(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
Eziokwu! Anuofia ka obu.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Golan007: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
loopman:
One of the sponsors of Ipob teasing us on how he can end Biafra agitation

You are wise.

The same man has been sponsoring IgbereTV for long.

With their mandate to promote Ipob matters in the earlier days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by isa6namo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
May b you should tell us what you did to be released from prison after running our state dry for 8 years.na God go punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MartinsD12(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/
Mazi Kanu is not interested in Nigeria politics, Kalu should thread with caution, don't use ipob for your cheap political publicity, biafra is the only way out not igbo presidency

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sanchez01: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
omenka:
That is immaterial. No one can even be sure they'd see the next minute or hour.

The point is, I pray the country is carved out of Nigeria SOONEST, hopefully within the year, or latest, next year, amen.
So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by RuddyFusion(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Convince fire
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
This man is looking for vice presidency, so he can say what he wants.

Nnamdi Kanu the juice can never end his source of income (biafra)
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by itiswellwithme: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
God will heal our land.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
Do that and win presidency in 2023 cheesy

By the time he does that pigs will be flying for real

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
No need Mr Kalu, we want him to continue, we're in support. Can't wait for Biafra to happen, enough of this blackmail

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by fredoooooo: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ko kan aye grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by TheDestroyer: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin They are deceiving this one already that's he's going to be president. Baba wan sell all of biafuro caliphate to his fulani masters grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by hollah123: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
loopman:
One of the sponsors of Ipob teasing us on how he can end Biafra agitation
it's becoming obvious it's Igbo leaders that are sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu because they want Igbo presidency from d back door.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by brookz: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
You mean Late Nnamdi Cownu cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Oracleforce: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Igbo people and their Biafraudn agitation...papa deceiving pikin....lemme quickly go and pay my Biafraudn Republic annual due to Emperor Nnamdi Cownu of Igbo kingdom...

May your days may long

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by hollah123: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
MartinsD12:

Mazi Kanu is not interested in Nigeria politics, Kalu should thread with caution, don't use ipob for your cheap political publicity, biafra is the only way out not igbo presidency
d earlier d better u understand that it's Igbo politicians that are sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Them done send this one.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by BabaO2: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kanu hungry to come Nigeria, no place like home
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
Do that and win presidency in 2023 cheesy
Can not black mail his way into the office.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by hatakekakashi: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
Odua republic is here to stay like Amotekun if you like cancel brafia am less concern When time comes odua republic will stay
Bro we are talking Biafra here

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Awaja(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prison experience really have a toll on this one ,sound pathetic
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Confirmedzombie: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
this is the only igbo man I respect. The only trust worthy igbo man.

A man who built Abia state to greatness that today Abia is the African China.

I am optimistic this man will be our next president.

I can beat my chest for this.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ZIAZI(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Honestly, this BIAFRA of a thing is somewhat a money making venture. Those at the helm of affairs are cashing out big time! Their rationale for secession is 1000% correct, but I do pity the followers who are used as sacrificial lambs whereas their leaders make cool money from the struggle.
Y did Mazi Kanu allow his supporters to vote during the just concluded Presidential election when he chaired or chairs the struggle for an independent nation, Biafra

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by thedio(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who cares?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Kingof2nations(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/
Oga no go start wetin u no go finish ooo
better dey do ya campaign dey go small small avoid Biafra matter if not ya yash go open ooo
Biafra is beyond Nnamdi kanu let more of you

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sniper101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do that
And u still won't be Nigeria's next President
You thief

Nexxxt...

Confirmedzombie:
this is the only igbo man I respect. The only trust worthy igbo man.

A man who built Abia state to greatness that today Abia is the African China.

I am optimistic this man will be our next president.

I can beat my chest for this.

Sarcasm.
Right?
If not...

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kareemkamil(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Biafra Will never be happy with this now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Second Niger Bridge / PDP Wins Oyegun’s Polling Unit / El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.