Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35185 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Antoeni(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
No Need , he is only instigating zyhe Stupid and a foolish IPOB Idiots to come and Die Young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Conrod: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
this is the only igbo man I respect. The only trust worthy igbo man.

A man who built Abia state to greatness that today Abia is the African China.

I am optimistic this man will be our next president.

I can beat my chest for this.
Your moniker says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dikebuka: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
OUK have began to make desperate statements

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by KingRabota: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
New Yam Beatup Loading !!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kalu should also end the agitation for Oduduwa republic in some Yoruba states.

Kalu should also end the protests about Fuel price hike and electricity tariff hike in SW.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by obama30: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

how much did North pay you because i know you follow anything money, is this one of condition given for your bail out. did Nnamdi Kanu resident in Nigeria before? did he has any business in Nigeria? he has ben living in London for over 20 years doing his estate management business.

Do you think that living in London and the same time landlord in London is easy. he has establish him self before Biafra agitation.

He's not a beggar neither can he be interested to leave a living place and come back to hell fire. Tell Igbo's pure truth that they have paid you for Kanu head. If Judas can kill Jesus who are you not to sell MNK, IF Brutus is among men that stab Cesar who are you not to sell Kanu, If general Bako was short by another trusted northern soldier during 1984 coup who are you not to kill kanu? if Thomas Sankara was kill by his own brother Blaise.

we have see your type before your where born, Philip Alexandra the great Father was poison by her most trusted wife paid by he's brotheer with promise to continue marry her after killing her husband. Oji Uzo Kalu how much did they pay you to kill kanu, anytime you visit kanu and something happens to him then be ready to tell Igbo's what you poison him with, evil men

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by sameks08(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Idiot you visited him in kuje prison and came out with nothing, near him in abroad and see how you will be roasted.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by guy222: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guyman02:
Nnamdi Kanu won't behave like Gana the Benue militia leader who just accepted amnesty from Governor Ortom and was murdered by soldiers who laid ambush for him and his followers as they were going to meet the Governor. Gana like Nnamdi Kanu has been a torn in the flesh of Fulani militia who kill Nigerians with FG support for landgrabing.
Orji Uzor Kalu is seen already by many Igbos as sellout
Gana death really shock me. I personally know him, he is a very strongh man to the core, the entire police and soldier try every means to get him but to no avail. I would never forget the day police men where shoting Gana, he was just smiling at them, immediately he brought out his pistol i personally saw the police men runing like usain bot and i keep asking myself how did they manage to get him? Very nice guy to the core. The numbers of fulani only this guy killed would definately be upto 200. Them hear from him hand.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Conrod: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.
so you dont know that igbos are the largest etnic group in the south south?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ugbanante: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is exactly how our Oga at Aso Rock started. Plenty, lousy and unguided promises. Now, the sun has shine on him that talk is cheap.
Today, Orji has started his own. Will politicians ever be cured of vague and lousy mouth?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by opribo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
He thinks Biafra is about Nnamdi kanu. Let him go to Sambisa and bring Shekau to sign for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Akpu1981: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Useless statement and useless man
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Angelfrost(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
This one is still campaigning seriously!!!... E eye go clear las las!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Tonygeesm(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
When a tipical fullish Nigeria politician talks its not difficult to know.. Only the useless politicians still believes in this repurgnancy called a country

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by OyiOtukpo: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chacha!!
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.
It will be a country in a COUNTRY
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by OLULAW: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anyone remember Obasanjo and Charles Taylor? Just saying!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sanchez01: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Conrod:
so you dont know that igbos are the largest etnic group in the south south?
Largest ethnic group in the South South? Are you jonzing or something?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Only God knows the kind of weed this man smoked in prison o.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MosheDayan: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
omenka:
Biggest trash he's ever spoken.

I sincerely pray Biafra becomes a sovereign country, extricated from Nigeria, possibly within the month, year, or next year, amen.
you and your Northern brothers don't know what it means to suffer. until you have your Arewa. suffering would appear in the North in human form. grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sanchez01: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
marsman:

It will be a country in a COUNTRY
Exactly the problem. The dynamics is lost on many. I am quite sure that the Federal government refused to listen to the Biafra cry because it will open the door to other regions too to push for their independence. Else, the idea of Biafra would have come a long time ago and the government, knowing other Nigerian territories run around the 5 Eastern states will just sit back and burden the life out of Biafra.

The idea of a country within a county is unthinkable, a calculated attempt at humiliating secession areas and beating them under subjection. What is the use of living in a flat when you will still carry a bucket outside of the apartment just to bathe?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by onlinenix: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nnadi is far greater than this stupid man in every aspect in terms of knowledge, wisdom followership, international recognition.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

Largest ethnic group in the South South? Are you jonzing or something?
And what are you doing, if not drunk! Mind your business Minister of Ibo affairs. Miscreant making a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by omenka(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
MosheDayan:
you and your Northern brothers don't know what it means to suffer. until you have your Arewa. suffering would appear in the North in human form. grin
Awesome. That is the more reason why I desperately wish, hope and pray Biafra is actualized in the shortest time possible. Arewa is the reason why the South East isn't developed and no one should stagnate anyone else's development.

You sound like you're angry I'm praying for biafra to become reality. Would you rather I don't? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kingzizzy: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Exactly the problem. The dynamics is lost on many. I am quite sure that the Federal government refused to listen to the Biafra cry because it will open the door to other regions too to push for their independence. Else, the idea of Biafra would have come a long time ago and the government, knowing other Nigerian territories run around the 5 Eastern states will just sit back and burden the life out of Biafra.

The idea of a country within a county is unthinkable, a calculated attempt at humiliating secession areas and beating them under subjection. What is the use of living in a flat when you will still carry a bucket outside of the apartment just to bathe?

The idea of a country within a country is not unthinkable, it even exists here in Africa. Lesotho and Swaziland are two independent countries inside South Africa, complete with their own currency, national anthem, National Assembly. Yet they are surviving and moving on despite being completely encircled by a much larger South Africa.

If they they can survive, the South East can survive very well and even progress better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MosheDayan: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2020
omenka:
Awesome. That is the more reason why I desperately wish, hope and pray Biafra is actualized in the shortest time possible. Arewa is the reason why the South East isn't developed and no one should stagnate anyone else's development.

You sound like you're angry I'm praying for biafra to become reality. Would you rather I don't? undecided
angry? if your prayer works I will buy you any amount of beer you want. buy you have to go back to your state when you are done. grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Let him decide for himself grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by OpinionCounts(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Coming from a man who has sold his soul to eternal slavery...how can a slave brag to persuade a free man?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by scarybeeeee: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Gana comes to mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.