Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35444 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by flyingpig: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
JonCleary:

By the time he does that pigs will be flying for real
yorubaaa man e go shock u
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by TheSparrow: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by God1stson(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/
This man can sell his life for political office. "BEWARE OF DOGS NO TRESSPASS"
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by AbuAeesha: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
joker! not even the gods of Biafra land can convince kanu to come back now

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by flyingpig: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
omenka:
Biggest trash he's ever spoken.

I sincerely pray Biafra becomes a sovereign country, extricated from Nigeria, possibly within the month, year, or next year, amen.
why so?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Petacephas: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do go back to kuje. Yeye thief. U will see Biafra but you wount enter. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by DIMGUY(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na wating this thief dey talk self

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Mind your words so you won't lose some of your supporters.

Biafra is very sensitive to Igbos.
not all Igbos
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MartinsD12(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
hollah123:
d earlier d better u understand that it's Igbo politicians that are sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu
Name them not just making some allegations without proof

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by fefenoble88: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
How dis 1 take mk fuel n electricity tariffs cum down? 2023 kill all of una,na d lazy youth wey Dey donate money for Erica to naked for street I blame. Kanu or whatever how e take epp me...#Rubbish
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Notatribalist(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

So some of you still support a convicted thief?and you turn around to say Nigeria leaders are bad.shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
They'll say anything and do anything for power

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by elisho: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
useless man tell your Fulani that it can't happen you are looking for President that's why they let you out from prison

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by DIMGUY(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
not all Igbos 99% of igbos
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
yorubaaa man e go shock u

Yeah, fool

Orji Kalu's potorpotor-encrusted thick lips look like a pig's snout already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This idiot should know that APC would never give him their presidential ticket when better candidates like the current minister of foreign affairs (Onyeama) are there.
so u still believe that one day an igbo man will rule this country. Nigerians are funny.tomorow is April 7th 1968
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This idiot should know that APC would never give him their presidential ticket when better candidates like the current minister of foreign affairs (Onyeama) are there.

Onyeama can't be president even if APC zones presidency to his father's house grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by pretyval: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Betrayal
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Jonathan39: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
If Nnamdi Kanu renounce Biafra today, he won't survive the next day. Biafra is beyond Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ruffDiamond: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
big lie from of ex convict kalu hell!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Valkrie: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

oga..you can never...its already a movement and from the way I see it..its much more than kanu now...other ethic groups have keyed in into it and wish to go...!!

This claim is just too cheap and Nigerians know better now than taking all these hogwash from politicians...!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by JasperVII(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
This man is such a sellout

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by naturefellow(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
The audacity
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Conrod: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bigflamie:

Believe me, he has already failed.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oga park well...

Nnamdi Kanu na the least of our problems as igbos. He is just a yahoo boy flexing in London

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by joe120120(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by osusuallstars: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Con man
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
He will bring you out of Nigeria and convince you to quit Nigeria..
The government could not convince him you think you can?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by DeRoyalhouse: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Igbos are the enemy of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by November1857(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.
You're very foolish for thinking when the Ibo leave , that South south 'll remain in Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by LordOfTheGame: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu is a greedy sell out. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will disgrace him more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nigerians Take Too Much Rubbish From Politicians" — Sanusi Lamido / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.