Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35453 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by notoriousbabe: 3:25am On Sep 09, 2020
2016v2017:

He's already a black sheep of the IGBO race. He's in a black book of the true Igbos. He must cry oh hard I known
they can never rule Nigeria, the highest they can be is VP
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by oneTIMEman(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Nothing is impossible.
But las las...Igbo's value Biafra more than the so called presidency...oyes
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by mukthar2000(m): 3:59am On Sep 09, 2020
U don't need to convince him, we don't need him in Nigeria.

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Chikarata2020(m): 4:13am On Sep 09, 2020
That so called orji KANU should be careful, Biafra agitation is not a joke, he may think that he has much relevance in Nigeria politics, but time will tell how he will be disgraced.
#BIAFRA Or nothing #.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by UchaNwababa: 4:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Mission Impossible
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Your generations will regret having you a son in the future

You're selling your fatherland because of selfish interest

BIAFRA MUST EXIST no matter the time it's taking
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by duke24: 5:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Foolish man.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by tit(f): 5:35am On Sep 09, 2020
What investment does Orji Kalu have in the SE?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Evercurious(f): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.

Lol.. for your dream
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Eddygre8(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Then do it.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2020
We still won't vote you as President.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ebuka440: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu n'apu ara. Confused whip
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Farki: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2020
I wonder if our resident IPOB supporters will still look at this man favourably after this statement.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Pio44: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Kalu, what did u done for ur state, u eat ur state fund ole
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kingzizzy: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2020
notoriousbabe:
they can never rule Nigeria, the highest they can be is VP

Those who have ruled Nigeria, how is their life?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Farki: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2020
hollah123:
it's becoming obvious it's Igbo leaders that are sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu because they want Igbo presidency from d back door.

That doesn't make sense if you think about it. Why would they support someone who draws the rancor of other ethic groups and think that will somehow give them the chance to be president?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by orisa37: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2020
No. Let him fight on. BIAFRA IS SORT OF INTERNAL SECURITY CONTROL TO BOKOHARAM. BIAFRA WILL BE ACHIEVED EASILY AND PEACEFULLY AFTER BUHARI ADOPTS APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. IT WILL BE A MATTER OF CIVILIZED AGREEMENT AND MERGER OF STATES WITH SIMILAR FOCUS AND PURPOSES.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kingzizzy: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu is talking about Nnamdi Kanu and convincing him to drop Biafra agitation. Let him remember that Nnamdi Kanu is an unarmed man leading a non violent movement

What Orji Uzo Kalu should be more worried about is who will convince Boko Haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen to drop their own agitation and stop killing people all across Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Chief tout ....fool!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Former Governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu has said that he can convince the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to come back to Nigeria and end the agitation for Biafra.

Kalu, in a statement made available to the press in Abuja on Tuesday, said he that Kanu will listen to him.

"If the Federal Government permits me, I will go to the United Kingdom and negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria."

"I will convince him to drop the agitation for Biafra because our people don’t need it," Kalu said.

The Senate Chief Whip maintained that he is a believer in 'One Nigeria', adding that people of Nigeria are entangled with each other. He stated that Nigerians need to focus on is taking advantage of the country’s population to build a stronger economy.

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

This moronic jackass has sounded like a willing tool. He just rehearsed the riot act handed to him by his masters. My grandfather told me it is culturally prudent for a child to know his\her father.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by petluvsu(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Back stabber. Basketmouth
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
He's running out of cash abroad....he want's to come back

Like this all you could pick from the headline and the body of the thread?

Wow
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by chiedonedoor(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2020
People should know that there is different between idealogy and politics.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Christ is coming soon.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2020
You have tried once when KANU'S mother was alive and the woman asked you to leave her compound

But somehow you all go to the press like you don't know how serious KANU is....what's our business you tell the press what ever you like that's all politicians do....tell the your targets what's they want to hear
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sheriman(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Meaning
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Kizzy224: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Orji kalu pls come to london next week for new yam festival i want to check something pls dont miss it you highly invited.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by jaydor: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
A stooge spotted, trust him at your peril.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by FOXDOSSIER: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by victorazyvictor(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2020
loopman:
One of the sponsors of Ipob teasing us on how he can end Biafra agitation

grin I tell you, that guy can not be trusted, he is tricky.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by TechSkill: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2020
favor914:
if you would be alive in 2091?
Nigeria will not last the next 50 years. Take it or leave it. You can fool yourself just to feel good but it will not stop what is coming.

Nigerians have never been so awakened about their respective identity and tribe like we have now, further widening the divide. And Buhari is the major catalyst of this.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by stubbornman(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2020
favor914:
if you would be alive in 2091?

Pray you won't be trampled upon under the feet of Biafrans when they March to their country .... Nigeria is no longer a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / What MKO Abiola's Will Said About His Properties (Pictures) / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.