Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35207 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by LegacyB: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
This one that is deceiving himself , a dead on arrival candidate’s irresponsible statement.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by manuelreports: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Who send this ex convict message
Busy body.....
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Mrpojj(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

Can he stay abroad and drop the idea?
You want him to come back so that military will kill him ABI?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by odomanis: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2020
favor914:
Biafra? A vague illusion at best.

Are you Igbo ?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ransomed: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Ibo against igbo future. Imagine an "ejiji" claiming to be an eagle.
We are tired of people like OUK. The yorubas are making serious preparation for Oduduwa while, Ouk and his goons are planning to end Biafra. If we do not separate peacefully, the likes of OUK will be used as Fudder for the Cannon when the time comes, mark my words .
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Crownstar01: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
He can't.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by morgstreme: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.

Stay there dey do Biafra..

Little Miscreant!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by morgstreme: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2020
gangstarmonk:
And what about those that were lost in the struggle.
Those that were injured or permanently deformed.

These people think the struggle is about them?
I bet, those that contributed nothing but hate in the struggle will be the first to hi-jack positions when The Struggle is Achieved.

Youths be wise, I'm in a govt house lounge and they are discussing 'BIAFRA'.
Big Men are scared. Greedy men are worried.
BTW, southern leaders doesn't like Kalu Orji.

I'm not a biafran now but when it is achieved, we'll rule.

DON'T BE USED.

Kid.......
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Senatoraku: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2020
mad people everywhere. I pray when you will go to United Kingdom to convince Kanu, what happened to Ekweremadu should happen to you. mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
. Who be Oga? He is no oga rather an slowpoke,iberibestic amu eba(amoeba).
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by chinedumoooo: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
He can't quite his agitation because he's making it big through his fans dues.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Cyberterror: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Some people who think that Nnamdi Kanu can't be convinced to drop his bia.fraud agitation should not forget that he buckled under pressure to permit Igbos vote for PDP in 2019. Kanu has a price. He is a hustler.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by chigaemezuogu: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2020
This man needs his brain examined kalu, apc and his presidency is the problem of nigeria not nnamdi kanu and biafra, we igbos love nnamdi kanu more than every other person in nigeria, so orji should go and sit down, nnamdi kanu has contributed positively to biafrans and nigarins even the world at large
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by reason1man: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
I tought this man was in prison?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Chuksmonika(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2020
we have gone too far to be drawn back.... He lost his parents to this struggle, Million or should i say thousands of IPOB members have been killed by the Nigeria forces, and you think he will stop the struggle, No one can stop the sun from Rising, Biafra is here to stay, and the fact of our independence is irreversible, It wont take long before everyone will go their seperate ways in Nigeria, everyone is tired, One Nigeria not working, will Not work, and can never ever Work.

PS: i tried so much to prevent myself from Using the word zoo in place of Nigeria.... It wasnt easy at all!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Exactly the problem. The dynamics is lost on many. I am quite sure that the Federal government refused to listen to the Biafra cry because it will open the door to other regions too to push for their independence. Else, the idea of Biafra would have come a long time ago and the government, knowing other Nigerian territories run around the 5 Eastern states will just sit back and burden the life out of Biafra.

The idea of a country within a county is unthinkable, a calculated attempt at humiliating secession areas and beating them under subjection. What is the use of living in a flat when you will still carry a bucket outside of the apartment just to bathe?
The fact that Nigeria is interdependent state, is the major issue for them. They might survive later on, but first 10 - 20 years will be tough as leather.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Chuksmonika(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2020
if Nigeria were to be a sane country, the likes of orji uzor Kanu should be in Kuje maximum prison cause of the money he mis-managed as abia governor, But look at him talking trash, these are the same crop of saboteurs that sabotaged Ojukwu's Struggle for Biafra in 1967.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Zimzy(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
So that the government of Fulani and bh will kill him like they did to Gana of Benue abi?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by RicchDave22: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Onye nkea bu ewu n'ime zoo..
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
grin They are deceiving this one already that's he's going to be president. Baba wan sell all of biafuro caliphate to his fulani masters grin.
IGBOS since deceived since time immemorial
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by lookingfly: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
So that they'll kill him like gana in Benue state right.... Only boko boys are safe after renouncing.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by NWAZURUMEE: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
nkwugheri
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Redcrafton: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
marsman:

The fact that Nigeria is interdependent state, is the major issue for them. They might survive later on, but first 10 - 20 years will be tough as leather.

How does Sudan coup with South Sudan?

What about Lesotho?

You guys are eternally funny. What should have bothered you is to understand why they want Biafra? But no, you are reminding them how they will suffer if they leave. I can bet you that if there is a referendum today 85-90% people of the region will prefer Biafra of any time...Landlocked on not, The remaining 10-15% are people like Orji Kalu and other people who have investments in other regions. They fear they will lose them.

Nobody wants to leave a country that favours him.

Just look at SE...There is never any big FG projects for 50 years. You have seen the Enugu airport grudgingly built.

Igbo, one of the third tripod to Nigeria independence are treated like lepers...in every level of the central government.

You people who want real one Nigeria and also want Igbos to stay should always speak out when all Nigerians are not treated equally.

Nairaland should permanent create a post like the have in their first post in the political section, to say Nigerians need equality for all its citizens...to counter that first post and create a balance.

Check out Lesotho
Population: 2.125 million (2019)
Maseru the capital....picture.

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Redcrafton: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

So that they will learn the hard way? The current geographical area of the five Eastern states will put them at the mercy of Nigeria. At best, they will get Biafra by name but will heavily rely on Nigeria for almost anything.

Liar.

The only thing they will ever need is the access to the sea which is not an issue...as the are very close to the sea through Cross River.

Check out the arrangement between Sudan and South Sudan.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by emmydee(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2020
U no fit do am nnaa!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Charly68: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Kalu ! Kalu!! You govern Abia for 8 good years and nothing good came out of it. Up till now the Aba city that suppose to be turned to an epitome of beauty and commercial centre is an eyesore ..Go and rebuild your state before making mouth on running Nigeria .Let Kanu continue with his own born vision..that is where he feeds from now.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Mozegee: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
In a sane country,this man will be in prison singing Halleluya. What a trash from this thief mouth. Biafra or nothing and in Biafra we stand.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dogogo1900: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dogogo1900: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
This one is really trying his best to please everybody. Hahahaha.
Okoro man always thinks he's very smart.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

How does Sudan coup with South Sudan?

What about Lesotho?

You guys are eternally funny. What should have bothered you is to understand why they want Biafra? But no, you are reminding them how they will suffer if they leave. I can bet you that if there is a referendum today 85-90% people of the region will prefer Biafra of any time...Landlocked on not, The remaining 10-15% are people like Orji Kalu and other people who have investments in other regions. They fear they will lose them.

Nobody wants to leave a country that favours him.

Just look at SE...There is never any big FG projects for 50 years. You have seen the Enugu airport grudgingly built.

Igbo, one of the third tripod to Nigeria independence are treated like lepers...in every level of the central government.

You people who want real one Nigeria and also want Igbos to stay should always speak out when all Nigerians are not treated equally.

Nairaland should permanent create a post like the have in their first post in the political section, to say Nigerians need equality for all its citizens...to counter that first post and create a balance.

Check out Lesotho
Population: 2.125 million (2019)
Maseru the capital....picture.

You definitely don't know what you are talking about, referendum you say, let take a referendum, then you will see that, the set of people clamouring for Biafra, are the touts and vagabond among them. You can't see a hard working Igbo man, clamour for a useless course.
You also talk about equality, there is no equality in the country,but an Igbo man EBELE GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN, was voted in for president for years, giving all his Igbo brothers and sisters , the juicy part of federal Government position then. There is no equality, but an Igbo man can perform his business, anywhere in Nigeria without anybody, disturbing his business like we see in south Africa. There is no equality but, the Igbo people leave and work in the south west in both federal University and Establishment, with no form of racial disturbance. There is no equality but, An Igbo woman, was nominated for WTO director by the President, there is no equality but we have Igbo ministers If you don't have anything keep quite. Back to the establishment, Shells company that is located Abia state is a secondary school abi. The federal Government is giving them there Yearly allocations, which is even more than that of some major cities in Nigeria, it is not there fault, the leaders they choose, are not thinking of them, and are using the allocation for there own personal gain.
And then you compared south sudan, to To south east in Nigeria check for yourself , and see the lack of common sense in the comparison.
Nigeria is an interdependent state, and if the Igbos, should try living they will live, but they wouldn't survive.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Redcrafton: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
marsman:

You definitely don't know what you are talking about, referendum you say, let take a referendum, then you will see that, the set of people clamouring for Biafra, are the touts and vagabond among them. You can't see a hard working Igbo man, clamour for a useless course.
You also talk about equality, there is no equality in the country,but an Igbo man EBELE GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN, was voted in for president for years, giving all his Igbo brothers and sisters , the juicy part of federal Government position then. There is no equality, but an Igbo man can perform his business, anywhere in Nigeria without anybody, disturbing his business like we see in south Africa. There is no equality but, the Igbo people leave and work in the south west in both federal University and Establishment, with no form of racial disturbance. There is no equality but, An Igbo woman, was nominated for WTO director by the President, there is no equality but we have Igbo ministers If you don't have anything keep quite. Back to the establishment, Shells company that is located Abia state is a secondary school abi. The federal Government is giving them there Yearly allocations, which is even more than that of some major cities in Nigeria, it is not there fault, the leaders they choose, are not thinking of them, and are using the allocation for there own personal gain.
And then you compared south sudan, to To south east in Nigeria check for yourself , and see the lack of common sense in the comparison.
Nigeria is an interdependent state, and if the Igbos, should try living they will live, but they wouldn't survive.

Once I got to this point You also talk about equality, there is no equality in the country,but an Igbo man EBELE GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN, was voted in for president for years I stopped reading...knowing that you are one of those unserious, poorly educated charlatan who thrives in mischief.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Muna4real(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
marsman:

And what is your business if they don't survive? Is it your survival?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets / The Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.