Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89263 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Emaprince: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Men are just a means to an end.

You used the word "destroy" ,I am tempted to ask if this is born from personal issues. Let's hear your story undecided.

Actually , Nigerian men are not my forte,they are the lowest of creatures out there,I am not living in denial. I have seen men from other races and creed ,the quality interms of enlightenment and refinement is low in that country called Nigeria.
loooool garbage. Keep lieing to your self to feel good.

So If Nigerian men are low, where are we to place Nigerian women who are way below their male counterpart? At the bottom of abyss?

Wonder why many guys here advice against dating a Nigerian woman? Is there anything you guys bring into a mans life apart from separating him from those people that use to make him happy. Those people that have been around him all his life.

Why are Nigerian women shouting the LOUDEST amen when the pastors says "This year your husband must locate you"? Be deceiving yourself. You can't deceive us. We know who need who. We know the gender that floods shiloh. We knows who is always on every dating site writing "serious relationship/marriage" on their profile. We knows who is always on the radio radio program looking for a husband. Na Nigerian women.

You need us. We need sex
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rachealray: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
It doesn’t work like that my dear. Children from broken homes know what they went through when their parents separated. They wouldn’t want their children to pass through such pain. Unlike Children who never knew what it is to come from a broken , when they face little problem in marriage they give up easily on the marriage. Saying is not good to marry from a broken home is not a yardstick to judge when one wants to get married.it is not also a yardstick to say those from broken do not have broken marriages.
YoungLionken:
The lady is somehow sick upstairs.

The embarrassment was uncalled for. There were days, weeks, months, before that day.

The gender war is something else lately.

Everybody with I-know-it-all attitude.

In addition. Dear men, never you marry a woman, from a broken home...

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by seproperties(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.
. You are right ,Infact most men too would rather die single than marry most Nigerian women ...Reason most men prefers an old White woman than most Pretty and young Nigerian Nagging and ever stubborn women
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Emaprince:
loooool garbage. Keep lieing to your self to feel good.

So If Nigerian men are low, where are we to place Nigerian women who are way below their male counterpart? At the bottom of abyss?

Wonder why many guys here advice against dating a Nigerian woman? Is there anything you guys bring into a mans life apart from separating him from those people that use to make him happy. Those people that have been around him all his life.

Why are Nigerian women shouting the LOUDEST amen when the pastors says "This year your husband must locate you"? Be deceiving yourself. You can't deceive us. We know who need who. We know the gender that floods shiloh. We knows who is always on every dating site writing "serious relationship/marriage" on their profile. We knows who is always on the radio radio program looking for a husband. Na Nigerian women.

You need us. We need sex
Religious and cultural bondage is the problem of the average Nigerian woman. They have been brainwashed to think they need marriage ,it's like a prestige for them. Which is why I am an advocate for women elightenment and emancipation. The Nigerian woman needs to embrace being independent.

If Nigerian men truely feel women are a problem to them ,then we need to embrace things like egg freezing and sperm donation, baby mama ,child support and alimony,So everyone will have their peace.

The marriage institution has long outlived it's usefulness.Teaching the girl child how to be a good wife and never the sons , so all the girl does is geared towards pleasing a man is so 1800s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by rollandben(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Oh my God, this is the real definition of evil remote. This is beyond ordinary. May we never be embarrased on our joyful day
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I know there are things we complain our parents do but we will do them even worst when we get to their stage. I was opporuned to have my grandma and my great grandma (that's grandma's mother) in the same house for one whole year. Granny will be complaining that her mom is stubborn while she's two times more stubborn than her mom.
that is it... Some girls hate it that their parents are over protective but when the get marry and have female children then they show their protective colours.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
that is it... Some girls hate it that their parents are over protective but when the get marry and have female children then they show their protective colours.... grin grin grin grin
Me sef know somethings I use to do as a child that will make my grandpa beat the hell out of me and I felt he just likes beating me. But now if I see a child doing that, I will start shouting if they want to kill themselves. Ordinary play, I will come home bleeding from falls while climbing but kids now will run and I will tell them to take it easy before they fall.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by izubext007: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
see her face
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me sef know somethings I use to do as a child that will make my grandpa beat the hell out of me and I felt he just likes beating me. But now if I see a child doing that, I will start shouting if they want to kill themselves. Ordinary play, I will come home bleeding from falls while climbing but kids now will run and I will tell them to take it easy before they fall.
you see.. There is a lot of work ahead for you... If your parents are still alive, you are blessed ooooooooo... If you have a great man who loves you and you trust your mind, take a step now.. Parents are very sportive for new couple.. I don't have either parent.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
She sharply realized that she won’t be satisfied with one man dick.. she move back to the street.. congratulations to the guy for not finally end up with this Olosho
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Wow! Die! Seriously!

If you want to exaggerate, DIE is not the word to use. Besides all the wedding happening every Saturday, are they marrying spirit husband?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm feeling for the man.... such an embarrassment
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by imagrg(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't allow love to blind you to reality.

Marriage is a long-term affair....So be careful in making a decision.

Let no man force you into it.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ogbanje!

Her marine world family were beating mammy water drum for her at that point.

The man should go and do thanksgiving
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
you see.. There is a lot of work ahead for you... If your parents are still alive, you are blessed ooooooooo... If you have a great man who loves you and you trust your mind, take a step now.. Parents are very sportive for new couple.. I don't have either parent.
Me don't have either parents too. Lost my Mom 13yrs ago. Have both maternal grandparents and even a great grandma who died last year at 112.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by akdjr(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Only her and her maker can explain why she took such step. I remember same thing thing almost happen to me while in registry with my wife to be (Now my wife though) while we were sitting waiting for our turn, a text message came into my phone from my ex gf who meant no harm but to wish me a successful marriage and my wife took it as a big deal. I just excuse her and quietly ask her if she feel she can't proceed with the marriage cos of this text message we can just call it off and move on with our life. She looked at me and started crying but I calm her down and let her know why she shouldn't bother about such message and if she can't hold it, then let's just kiss the journey goodbye. We both happily married now and blessed with kids but that one no mean say we no de get issues like human do and get over it oooo.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me don't have either parents too. Lost my Mom 13yrs ago. Have both maternal grandparents and even a great grandma who died last year at 112.
waaoooow...13 years is quite a time.. You have to chose right then... If I may say.. The right guys are not really flamboyant.. They seems to be the focus and struggling type when they graduate.... A clue(im not saying you should go for the one without penny at all ooooooooo).
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
waaoooow...13 years is quite a time.. You have to chose right then... If I may say.. The right guys are not really flamboyant.. They seems to be the focus and struggling type when they graduate.... A clue(im not saying you should go for the one without penny at all ooooooooo).
If it's meant to be, it will be. I don't want any unnecessary stress in my life. Like living with an enemy in the same roof in the name of marriage. Life is too sweet to waste it regretting about something you could have avoided.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by nautybride: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lmao! The guy is probably receiving the reward of breaking another lady's heart. He is cursed. The lady might be mentally imbalanced from a curse of hurting an ex-boyfriend.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If it's meant to be, it will be. I don't want any unnecessary stress in my life. Like living with an enemy in the same roof in the name of marriage. Life is too sweet to waste it regretting about something you could have avoided.
yeah...study the character very important. Find out if he is contented with just a woman very important too.. Funny I have two friends(married) that are satisfied with just one woman.. Though I don't know how I attract such friends ..i think discipline was key here.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Who forced d madam in d story to marry before?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And do you also know the percentage of women who pay the bills of the house hold yet cover it up just to massage the ego of their husbands undecided.

Some Nigerian women would rather die as Mrs ,and it's nauseous. They have been so brain washed by religion and culture .smh
Despite the fact that some wives pay more of the bills, their percentage is very small in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria.

And even if such women don't have that much money, they will keep pushing their husbands to find money anyhow he can because culture and religion has put men as the one to provide.

And do you think marriage can even work when wives are not taught to be submissive?

God who instituted marriage knew the rules that would make it work. Two can't be together unless they be agreed.

Your quest for liberation of females from their husbands' rulership is why we now have more divorce cases all over world. However, I do not support unnecessary control from some wicked husbands but who is to be blamed?

Girls must be wise enough in choosing men that won't become a controlling freak in marriage.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ayo2004: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
The man's creator just saved him by making that woman run away...yet the devil will still make him run after her grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by omoharry(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
samsard:
Is your man that bad? You can try marrying men in other parts of the world and see if you can cross your legs and expect a man to foot all your bills like Nigerian men do. This is even after the extortion they call marriage and bride price.
Pls grow up . Didn't your dad teach you how to be man? Why are you whining about the basic duty you are expected to do in life? It's only broke & irresponsible guys that complain about their basic responsibilities in life .

Like I said before, women are now working and keeping the home front running, due to various reasons. It could be that their husbands are paid lesser than them or Are either jobless ,incapacitated or are totally irresponsible .

Can you take over the domestic shores in the house, if your wife were to pay all the bills in the house ? Can you do it? -Mba.. its unheard !! and a taboo.. but the woman is expected to do the mans role and also her own combined. Becos it a woman's duty to do that, isn't it ? your bloody pride and ego wouldnt allow it anyway. But your mouth will be runing like tap water that does not have control woman matter.Responsinlity is what differentiate a men from boys .You know what I mean.

You are obviously still a child , if not, these things you speak off are what men do with so much pride without complaining .They do it with so much pride, becos they feel whole knowing that they can contribute to the welfare of their families .

Anyway, You have the option to remain unmarried and live your life free from responsinlities .

Secondly you if you wish to marry and have issue paying the bills, then you can make arrangement with your wife do to 50/50 partnership of paying the bills ( which is happening in most home anyway ) or better still ,tell your woman to bring in the checks, while you take care of the home & children . (house husbands ) If your ego and pride will allow you do it without any issue then fine . It's a free world .

Well , since being a man & the burden put on thier shoulders is too much for you to carry , why don't you go to bobrisky for mentorship . He does not have to work hard but he seems to be doing well by becoming a woman in mans skin and making is life less difficult .
Pls choose any of these options and stop complaining .
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by gloriaolachi: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
my sincere opinion. from what i know women are the most excited when it comes to marriages n weddings, but for this lady to gather the courage to make sure a difficult decision, i bet its a matter of life or death. marriage is good, but not when it involves ur life.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by samsard(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
omoharry:
Pls grow up . Didn't your dad teach you how to be man? Why are you whining about the basic duty you are expected to do in life? It's only broke & irresponsible guys that complain about their basic responsibilities in life .

Like I said before, women are now working and keeping the home front running, due to various reasons. It could be that their husbands are paid lesser than them or Are either jobless ,incapacitated or are totally irresponsible .

Can you take over the domestic shores in the house, if your wife were to pay all the bills in the house ? Can you do it? -Mba.. its unheard !! and a taboo.. but the woman is expected to do the mans role and also her own combined. Becos it a woman's duty to do that, isn't it ? your bloody pride and ego wouldnt allow it anyway. But your mouth will be runing like tap water that does not have control woman matter.Responsinlity is what differentiate a men from boys .You know what I mean.

You are obviously still a child , if not, these things you speak off are what men do with so much pride without complaining .They do it with so much pride, becos they feel whole knowing that they can contribute to the welfare of their families .

Anyway, You have the option to remain unmarried and live your life free from responsinlities .

Secondly you if you wish to marry and have issue paying the bills, then you can make arrangement with your wife do to 50/50 partnership of paying the bills ( which is happening in most home anyway ) or better still ,tell your woman to bring in the checks, while you take care of the home & children . (house husbands ) If your ego and pride will allow you do it without any issue then fine . It's a free world .

Well , since being a man & the burden put on thier shoulders is too much for you to carry , why don't you go to bobrisky for mentorship . He does not have to work hard but he seems to be doing well by becoming a woman in mans skin and making is life less difficult .
Pls choose any of these options and stop complaining .
You can come to pay my groom price if you're so keen on having me do your chores for you. The vast majority of you women do nothing or bring in much less than the man, if a woman contributes 5 Naira to the running of the house, then the whole world will hear it. This is something that men have been doing since time immemorial. Nigerian women are not the only women in the world. Go and work and stop complaining about chores.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by cdm4live: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93732239:
No country sabi do Aproko and Hypocrisy pass Nigerians sha,

See as those market people dey shout,

'Eeeyah, Aunty Marry Now,
Please go back and Marry'!
It's good for you to marry o!

And you hear the same people laughing like cats and snails underground!!!

Hypocrites of the highest order,
They abound so much in this nation.

No be inside weed that your bobo dey so. Highness no go kill that nigga.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Realdollars:
Nigerians are not supposed to marry and procreate, we have too much foolishness on ground that we are finding difficult to get rid of.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE BUT THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN!

Men want sex and women want children!

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by babaireti(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
Nigerian men are tired of wedding

Strange things happening in Nigeria these days

Men nowadays preferred to be baby daddies with no responsibility or emotional burden.

Imagine, you pay school fees, house rent, food allowance, wardrobe allowance, in-laws demands and other utility allowances only to find out that your wife is seeing another man. what a trauma and catastrophe
In some cases ,those kids you labour to cater for may even not be yours,womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rapsodee:
Despite the fact that some wives pay more of the bills, their percentage is very small in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria.

And even if such women don't have that much money, they will keep pushing their husbands to find money anyhow he can because culture and religion has put men as the one to provide.

And do you think marriage can even work when wives are not taught to be submissive?

God who instituted marriage knew the rules that would make it work. Two can't be together unless they be agreed.

Your quest for liberation of females from their husbands' rulership is why we now have more divorce cases all over world. However, I do not support unnecessary control from some wicked husbands but who is to be blamed?

Girls must be wise enough in choosing men that won't become a controlling freak in marriage.
I am quite intrigued by your choice of words "rulership". undecided . Let me help you with other words, "slave and master" undecided
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Liposure:
men have choices in marriage than women
Seriously I disagree with you in dis
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by OGWILLS123: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Says who

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.