Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89243 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungLionken:
The lady is somehow sick upstairs.

The embarrassment was uncalled for. There were days, weeks, months, before that day.

The gender war is something else lately.

Everybody with I-know-it-all attitude.

In addition. Dear men, never you marry a woman, from a broken home...

What has a broken home got to do with marriage. Are people from unbroken homes better than those from broken homes ?

Most people that Divorce their partners are from unbroken homes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Realdollars: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians are not supposed to marry and procreate, we have too much foolishness on ground that we are finding difficult to get rid of.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by PataAlhaja(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish and nonsense embodiment of liability.

The Groom should be glad.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2020
This is clearly an act of wickedness. She just want to male the guy go psycho. Women! Haba
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by pharmkolex: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2020
This is spiritual....
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by milkyworld(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Holy Moses!

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.
And Shiloh 2050 awaits such women with such illicit mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Dominiqueismad: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
yes, that's why they are flooding shilow every year. Hopeless hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Bkayyy: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2020
This is stupidity on the highest order. A ballant reformed madness acquired from too much exposure to the shameless despicable lifestyle portrayed by the ignoramus of bollywood.
This is what happens when mentally immature kids are allowed to marry.
If for any reason you feel like you don't want to continue with the marriage, you simply call the other party on phone and tell them not bringing the whole world to a church wasting their precious time and respect they have for your family for this kind of drama.
That bride needs to tender a very lengthy apology to the Guests first, her supposed groom family and last if she likes, her stupid boyfriend of a groom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungLionken:

The embarrassment was uncalled for. There were days, weeks, months, before that day.

Those from broken homes need love too. They need to be reassured that ain't gonna be like so for them. Not all are bad.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by nBag(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
women very confused set of beings. A woman would cry, wail, do an anything to have A. the moment you give it to her turn your face away. she starts crying dumping that A for B.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by omoharry(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
samsard:
Ridiculous lie. I could also say we'd rather die single than marry Nigerian girls. Relationship here is a job and source of income for y'all.

I have had ladies mention marriage to me more than I can ever mention marriage to ladies. Y'all are always the happiest on wedding days. The men foot the bills etc.
You better stop living in your head
You are a lia. When last did men foot the bills alone in recent times? You guys are even the ones cheating the women, becos they do all that is required of a woman in the home and still hustle to provide for the family .You men are becoming lazy and irresponsible by the day .Pls, this message is not for the hard working & responsible men Nigeria .

6 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Floreate: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
like any one forced her to dress up and show up in the first place?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Tonysmith4sure:
This is clearly an act of wickedness. She just want to male the guy go psycho. Women! Haba
Do you know if someone from somewhere used mirror jazz to manipulate her? Jazz is real o

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungLionken:

Have you seen a hypocritical marriage ? Toxic on the inside ,sweet on the outside. Children from such homes are more damaged than those from so called broken homes.

They have a toxic perception of marriage through their parents toxicity and worse of it all is that it is not noticeable until you live with such people, because just like their parents they are good at camouflaging.

Toxic marriages are just as worse as broken homes cos it impacts terribly on kids .

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Makes zero sense. Why wait that long?? If asked I'd say she wanted to trend, well mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
Could be one of ladies running after her that contacted babalawo on her behalf sef.. Fear friends
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by samsard(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
omoharry:
You are a lia. When last did men foot the bills alone in recent times? You guys are even the ones cheating the women, becos they do all that is required of a woman in the home and still hustle to provide for the family .You men are becoming lazy and irresponsible by the day .Pls, this message is not for the hard working & responsible men Nigeria .
Is your man that bad? You can try marrying men in other parts of the world and see if you can cross your legs and expect a man to foot all your bills like Nigerian men do. This is even after the extortion they call marriage and bride price.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
That might be the best decision.

Do you know we can offer you a loan within 24hrs if you work with the Federal Govt of Nigeria, Nigeria Customs service and Nigerian Prisons service. Call me for more info.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Who is deceiving you
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
But when the man does the cheating it's better right?
jidamsel43:
Nigerian men are tired of wedding

Strange things happening in Nigeria these days

Men nowadays preferred to be baby daddies with no responsibility or emotional burden.

Imagine, you pay school fees, house rent, food allowance, wardrobe allowance, in-laws demands and other utility allowances only to find out that your wife is seeing another man. what a trauma and catastrophe
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
women mata taya me oo. I remember a neighbour whose wife to be ran away just because the man had natural red hair. She claimed she was told the man wouldn't be successful in life by her relations so she had to flee. That man today has a successful haulage company with 18 trucks. He's about adding 3 brand new more from sinotrucks. Meanwhile, the lady is managing an hair dressing salon in benin. The husband is jobless and busy chasing small girls around. Women's brain at times...i reserve my comment.

There's a similar story told by my uncle who's a close friend to a marble giant whose Company is situated in ibadan. He owns the largest and the best marble and art studio in Nigeria today. His company name is Filade Marble Works Ltd along New Adeoyo Hospital Road in Ibadan. His fiance left him became of his low level of education. She abandoned him for an educated guy, a teacher in a primary school then. This man rose from nothing to stardom, later went back to school. Women's brain at times...i reserve my comment.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Different strokes for different folks. Ask those millions of Nigerian ladies that are praying for husband day and night , while some are begging men to pregnant them.

On the other hand, I deem this as gross wickedness by allowing the man to carry out necessary expenses just for her to reject him on the D-Day. It doesn't make any sense .
Marriage is not a must but make your intention known on time to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and damages. Making headline on the wrong thing is uncalled for.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
If it was a man y'all would be praising him as I've seen countlessly on this forum. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Itohanmiwa:
When prophet Ubunja came with the "gospel of redpill", so many people criticised him and still do, but this right here is testament to the fact that ladies inwardly hate simps.
After God fear women!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungLionken:

what about men from broken home?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
Sometimes all it takes is to stand before the congregation for reality to set in. Similar to the feeli g you get at the funeral when the casket is finally lowered and the first handfuls of soil hits that coffin.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Owned: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
Nigerian men are tired of wedding

Strange things happening in Nigeria these days

Men nowadays preferred to be baby daddies with no responsibility or emotional burden.

Imagine, you pay school fees, house rent, food allowance, wardrobe allowance, in-laws demands and other utility allowances only to find out that your wife is seeing another man. what a trauma and catastrophe
but na the woman that run away not the man,

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Guests were asking her why she did not tell the man before time that she isn't interested.
God may we not be embarrassed on our day of celebration.

Amen, the lady is evil why not tell him you can't marry him while the preparation was going on? Must she wait till the wedding day to disgrace the man?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by trutht828: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

That's good. At least, Nigerian men can continue having sex without commitment. So, men are.on the winning side if your point is correct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Neddstark: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Over poosie that is everywhere? Abeg make the guy do better threessome today with plenty beer and chicken. He just saved himself from a potential mad woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by molbic(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Guests were asking her why she did not tell the man before time that she isn't interested.
God may we not be embarrassed on our day of celebration.
This girl how I want pronounce this your name now na you be op na you be first to comment anyway I think I can manage you as a girl friend Sha even though you no get many qualities I need in a girl friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.