Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89262 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.

Uniport girl what's up, you've got a pretty skin, just sent you a PMS.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, says the inhabitant of the poverty capital of the world. Or you have not seen women who take care of their kids themselves? You have not seen women who despite being married are the breadwinners of their family ? You have not seen women who share bills with their husbands?

Ok you are correct, I have seen many such women. That said, that is the norm in many parts of the world now.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
ityP:

Men are actually disregarded when they get old after all. Plus, because of women's wahala, men no dey reach old age again. They die before they even clock 80. They'll be fine

This is the truth many of these women and society in general are hiding from men! No woman will look after you in your old age!!!
Please notify these mumu men enslaving themselves for wife and family.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by aloyin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
and most Nigeria men prefered baby mama than to get married because you ladies of nowadays av nothing to offer than your body. Even many of u dnt knw how to cook not to talk of taking care of house. FINE GIRL OUTSIDE BUT DIRTY INSIDE! Lobbish!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ngwababe(f): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:

She's confused, that the result of double dating...probably the man outside makes her happy and DO her ENGINE well than the one her parents ask her to marry. She will unveil another man in the next couple of months.

How did you know?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
yeah...study the character very important. Find out if he is contented with just a woman very important too.. Funny I have two friends(married) that are satisfied with just one woman.. Though I don't know how I attract such friends ..i think discipline was key here.
There are people who are satisfied with one spouse. That most marriages are bad doesn't mean that there are no good marriages. Just the the bad one are more than the good ones
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Sniper101(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

...and vice versa grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Jesustheway: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
A bride has gone viral after a video captured the moment she changed her mind and ran away from her wedding venue.

In the video, the lady could be seen in her wedding gown, screaming she is no longer interested in getting married to her fiancé.

Guest tried to talk to her to know why she suddenly changed her mind on her wedding day, but all efforts to make her speak up was in vain.

The lady was seen in the video running on road with her wedding gown as people tried to stop her.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLzhU7I05g

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/video-drama-as-bride-abandons-groom-on-wedding-day-flees-from-chu
This is bad..
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by profmallor: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
She needs serious deliverance prayers, how can a sane person get to the alter only to turn back, all logic should have cancelled the wedding before that day
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by EMMY76: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
A bride has gone viral after a video captured the moment she changed her mind and ran away from her wedding venue.

In the video, the lady could be seen in her wedding gown, screaming she is no longer interested in getting married to her fiancé.

Guest tried to talk to her to know why she suddenly changed her mind on her wedding day, but all efforts to make her speak up was in vain.

The lady was seen in the video running on road with her wedding gown as people tried to stop her.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLzhU7I05g

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/video-drama-as-bride-abandons-groom-on-wedding-day-flees-from-chu

This lady might be possessed with spiritual husband.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by RAYAM(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na her family juju wen them no want make she marry appeared to her. And I sure say them give her serious warning, because I no know wetin go suddenly make her change her mind like that, abi na by force marriage? With the picture, she look mature now. God help us ooo
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:

You are not far from the truth at all!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:17am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=ojuu4u post=93734411][/quote]

No truer words brother...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by letilex: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Her village people are responsible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5wkawWH1-o
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am quite intrigued by your choice of words "rulership". undecided . Let me help you with other words, "slave and master" undecided
Rulership or headship... That position is for the man in marriage, any lady that can't accept that should remain single. I see divorce cases rising very high in coming years.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DrTims(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2020
He just told you the truth about women depreciating physically. That's the reason why some of them endure bad marriages because it will be very difficult for them to get a Man that would marry them again. Especially when they have a child/children in their first marriage
Ladycewhy:
And you think the ones that share bills and even some that pay all the bills depreciated? You should go out more and leave that cave of yours.

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DrTims(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
It may be part of the many reasons why she abandoned the wedding. Sex can do crazy things to women and they pretend not to like sex undecided
ngwababe:

How did you know?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
molbic:
This girl how I want pronounce this your name now na you be op na you be first to comment anyway I think I can manage you as a girl friend Sha even though you no get many qualities I need in a girl friend

Abeg send me a link to that Oyinbo Biafra boy picture, thanks!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Rapsodee:
Rulership or headship... That position is for the man in marriage, any lady that can't accept that should remain single. I see divorce cases rising very high in coming years.

You’d better avoid going to any western country with this rulership or headship mentality, otherwise you will lose everything you work for. In the west marriage is a partnership of equals, and the courts would seek to equalise you in every situation. That’s why the rich don’t marry the poor. The working class do not marry the jobless, and so on. Jay-Z married Beyoncé, Kanye West married the Kardasian etc etc
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

You’d better avoid going to any western country with this rulership or headship mentality, otherwise you will lose everything you work for. In the west marriage is a partnership of equals, and the courts would seek to equalise you in every situation. That’s why the rich don’t marry the poor. The working class do not marry the jobless, and so on. Jay-Z married Beyoncé, Kanye West married the Kardasian etc etc

To hell with their western values.

But then again there are pre-nuptial agreements. Every wise, Rich guy should take advantage of that because of gold diggers.

The same goes for the ladies, sign a favorable pre-nuptial agreement if you know you are richer than your man, because some men are diamond diggers.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rapsodee(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

I can't marry from there in the first place, same way I can't marry any girl brainwashed by the western civilization.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
DrTims:
He just told you the truth about women depreciating physically. That's the reason why some of them endure bad marriages because it will be very difficult for them to get a Man that would marry them again. Especially when they have a child/children in their first marriage
Go and tell a western woman that rubbish. The usefulness of marriage is outdated, but useless traditions and religious beliefs of backward Africans is what is still trying to put relevance on marriage.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
kikero:

To be honest what the woman did, though sad, is far better than the alternative

Going through with the marriage only to have breakdown several years later. With children . No thanks

I'm not against her resistance but,the timing.

Nobody, I mean nobody would be okay with such gruesome theatricality from the lady...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Have you seen a hypocritical marriage ? Toxic on the inside ,sweet on the outside. Children from such homes are more damaged than those from so called broken homes.

They have a toxic perception of marriage through their parents toxicity and worse of it all is that it is not noticeable until you live with such people, because just like their parents they are good at camouflaging.

Toxic marriages are just as worse as broken homes cos it impacts terribly on kids .

You're still talking about a BROKEN HOME.

Mustn't necessarily be a single mom or dad...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Those from broken homes need love too. They need to be reassured that ain't gonna be like so for them. Not all are bad.

You're right!

Just that, it's difficult to change who you did not create. It usually takes a long time and process...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
YoungLionken:

You're right!

Just that, it's difficult to change who you did not create. It usually takes a long time and process...
When they truly want you, they'll change.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
DragonFire433:

What has a broken home got to do with marriage. Are people from unbroken homes better than those from broken homes ?

Most people that Divorce their partners are from unbroken homes.

Okay, just make sure you're not deceiving yourself cool...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When they truly want you, they'll change.

You're not getting it. Those who've been there, will understand at once.

An influence become a lifestyle, lifestyle degenerate to habit. It literally takes rigorous deliverance,to be set free from habit...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by dnawah(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
Guests were asking her why she did not tell the man before time that she isn't interested.
God may we not be embarrassed on our day of celebration.
no fear
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
ngwababe:

An event you do not know what caused it, you don dey house conclude am. Is it good nna?

Did you miss the point where I said IN ADDITION, or it's comprehension issue?

Nna?

Well,ciao...
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
YoungLionken:

You're not getting it. Those who've been there, will understand at once.

An influence become a lifestyle, lifestyle degenerate to habit. It literally takes rigorous deliverance,to be set free from habit...
Ok
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by brightnonso: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Ask your mother,your grandmother even your female ancestors , they will tell you they stayed in their marriage because of their children. Apart from children ,there has never been use for Nigerian men ,go figure.

I challenge you to go take a survey yourself. It has never been because Nigerian men are all that, culture and religion is what has made the Nigerian woman put up with Nigerian men.

when you born, tell your children not to marry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.