Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89197 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
ityP:

Very few
you are not truthful. the absence of alimony and child support has made it easy for Nigerian men to get away with being dead beats to crown it all ,our tradition of the bride's father collection bride price further enables this nasty behavior . All a Nigerian man has to do is varnish and wait for the day his children will come and look for him to collect bride price .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ityP(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
A bad woman sends a man to his grave faster than cancer..
Just pray that you will not be entangled with one.. When it comes to emotional issues,it is easier said than done to just walk away..

Thank you. You sabi wassup. If you want to grow old as a man, no marry
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ityP(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you are not truthful.

Ok
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:
If it was a man y'all would be praising him as I've seen countlessly on this forum. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
" you may kiss your bride... Hmm muuuaahhhhh... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.
Me sef fear marriage pass hell. The way men and women in marriage behave today is scary. The man will be sleeping with anything female while the woman will be sleeping with every available dick. Then they will fight and even kill each other over things lower animals will settle without stress.
This life eh, if you know what makes you happy, do it provides you don't deliberately hurt others. Marriage is a personal decision. Don't marry to make your parents happy or because your friends are getting married.
I only blame her for not tell the man earlier.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Liposure: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Need marriage is different 4rm needing the man,,,I wonder y we Naija men keep falling 4 dat scam & getting used!!
bottomline women need men only for marriage
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
This is serious
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
ityP:

Ok
I edited it.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Its simple... She be olosho!!!
She doesn't want to leave all the benefits papas outside.
Old hag!!!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you are not truthful. the absence of alimony and child support has made it easy for men to get away with being dead beats to crown it all ,our tradition of the bride's father collection bride price further enables this nasty behavior . All a Nigerian man has to do is varnish and wait for the day his children will come and look for him to collect bride price .

you may kiss your bride... Hmm muuuaahhhhh... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:

you may kiss your bride... Hmm muuuaahhhhh... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
undecided
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
I think she should be taken to a psychiatric hospital first before any other thing.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me sef fear marriage pass hell. The way men and women in marriage behave today is scary. The man will be sleeping with anything female while the woman will be sleeping with every available dick. Then they will fight and even kill each other over things lower animals will settle without stress.
This life eh, if you know what makes you happy, do it provides you don't deliberately hurt others. Marriage is a personal decision. Don't marry to make your parents happy or because your friends are getting married.
I only blame her for not tell the man earlier.
you dey fear... This babe self grin grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. Especially Ladies. All my fine female friends married an old rich unattractive men. Money is de true definition of a man

Gbamxactly

While Money is the true definition of a man, he must also possess a good heart to share it with his wife and children.

Especially with the woman that stood by him when he had nothing.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Benprass:
lol see the way this one is asking a girl out like she is an indomie.

Mind your own Business
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Same as Nigerian men like me, I will rather die than marry a Nigerian woman.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Have you seen a hypocritical marriage ? Toxic on the inside ,sweet on the outside. Children from such homes are more damaged than those from so called broken homes.

They have a toxic perception of marriage through their parents toxicity and worse of it all is that it is not noticeable until you live with such people, because just like their parents they are good at camouflaging.

Toxic marriages are just as worse as broken homes cos it impacts terribly on kids .
Toxic marriages are far worst than broken marriages. Toxic marriage destroys the children and leave them psychologically damaged while in broken marriage the kids grow up with one parents who has no one to fight with in their presence. Who is more emotionally stable after moving on. People who stay to force and marriage to work just so that people don't talk don't know the damage they are doing to their children.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
jericco1:
It is better late than NEVER cool
Wise decision I must say smiley

Very wise decision. If your heart no dey there log out ASAP, even at the altar.

Your happiness and peace of mind is your prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Toxic marriages are far worst than broken marriages. Toxic marriage destroys the children and leave them psychologically damaged while in broken marriage the kids grow up with one parents who has no one to fight with in their presence. Who is more emotionally stable after moving on. People who stay to force and marriage to work just so that people don't talk don't know the damage they are doing to their children.
people don't know this. And set the children on a path that is undetectable as big mummy and daddy act like it's heaven outside ,so the kids received no help or counselling whatsoever.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Juliearth(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
ityP:

There's another choice of being single o. Just in case y'all forgot

If what's left of the lot of single men is a breed of men with thwarted understanding about marriage and partnership, then being single would be bliss.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
you dey fear... This babe self grin grin
No be joke o.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
E be like say dem dey give una palliative for being the first to comment on NL?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No be joke o.
funny enough it is a life time thing but you must commot for papa house na
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
funny enough it is a life time thing but you must commot for papa house na
So I o remain for papa house? I no go go out go find my destiny? Say person no marry no mean say she must remain for papa house. You know how Nigerian parents can carry marriage for head nah. If you are with them and single, na your name go be prayer point morning and night. They go even try to hook you up. Lol
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
people don't know this. And set the children on a path that is undetectable as big mummy and daddy act like it's heaven outside ,so the kids received no help or counselling whatsoever.
That's selfishness on the part of the parents. They want to keep their fake marriage going at the detriment of the kids.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
godswilld10:
after all d spending on cooking,buying gifts etc.....na wa
She Jo try. She for tell the guy on time.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Skepticus: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
dairykidd:
She did the right thing.. Stupid guys deserve to suffer everything that comes to them. Una go dey love who no love una... Idiots angry

Aswear.

I think say na only me notice am.

If you check the foolish guy well, na im sponsor all the marriage 100% and still get dumped like trash.

If e get sense, make e leave marriage and waka im own road.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ityP(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliearth:

If what's left of the lot of single men is a breed of men with thwarted understanding about marriage and partnership, then being single would be bliss.

Leave long talk. Be single
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by rapid101(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Powerfly:

it's everywhere.. Few months ago.. On this same nairaland a guy dumped his bride at the alter... I'm using a java phone..if nt i would have search and copy pasted the topics for u to see.
u try
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliearth:

If by now you still don't get what support in this context means, then there is no point trying any further to teach.

You say this (@second paragraph) because you have pretty much dated all the single women in Nigeria and their support earned you disrespect, right?

Come to think of it, what is your definition of disrespect? I ask because you strike me as a man who tags any form of criticism from a woman as "attitudinal change"

a wise man once said 'you don't live long enough to learn everything by experience, you also have to learn by other people's experiences' , now I didn't say all ladies, but the fact you are still biting into what I said is just a simple fact that the truth I speak affects you, cos in truth, if it doesn't, you would have understood what I meant,

for you not to acknowledge that a great number of women are the way, and attacking me for mentioning it proves you are one of them.

in any case, it's not your fault, it's part of the female DNA,
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's selfishness on the part of the parents. They want to keep their fake marriage going at the detriment of the kids.
Isn't that what society wants? From cultural beliefs to religious beliefs ,it all geared towards staying in marriage at all cost even if you have to fake it, society will call the woman virtuous and the man responsible .
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by ume1000: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Says a vagina person

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.