Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131524 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by solla22: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe the condom is yours ??
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cool story bro. You should be a nollywood writer. You have a very good imagination
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by 18wheeler: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
First law of using condoms...’Do not flush in the toilet’. I’ve seen that on many packs. Wifey broke the First law and has to face the consequence. You done use a thing if you ain’t set to follow its rules. She thinks the makers are stupid?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Buksaylor: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Because she was buying you phone,you refused to tell your uncle that she brings home a cousin?

Na wa for you!

NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Halfamilli: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
stanliwise:
Ahahahahhaa
Haba, anyway anything is possible but that would be so so so so betraying

anything is possible bro. human are weird
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by xtervaganza(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't know how condoms can block toilet sha

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by jamex93(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
xtervaganza:
I don't know how condoms can block toilet sha

It happens ...
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Atleast they used condoms,your so called uncle should be glad that they were thoughtful
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by EMMY76: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.

I love this idea

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
FootballLovers:
We all want to be happy, I as well. This is the reason I joined the Admirable Soul Sisters Group, a place of Happy Ladies. You will have support from the sisters, experience an overwhelming fun, explore jokes, laugh off those stress off, learn from other ladies and grow as an individual.

Click the link below to join, it's strictly for people who seek happiness.

https://m./414434209529849?view=info

Join the Admirable Soul Sisters Today & Be Happy

Benefits Of Joining

- If of the group member has an engagement, all the group will be present except those outside the country, who will join in by zoom or skype.

- Monetary donations to support any of the group member ceremony which may come up pending discussions with the founder and other members.

- As we grow, monetary contributions to support each other and our homes may come up; essentially, thrift collections.

- Love is key. Let us love one another as true siblings and shun rivalry,envy,cliques. We are all one. No backbiting is allowed or any of the above already mentioned else that sister will cease to be a part of us. We may be women known for those vices, but let's try to show that we know and love God and are separate from the world.

- Above all,let our true nature show. Let us help the fallen and downtrodden in our midst. Let us support each other. That's how the big men in the world of today started and now they are Renowned and United.
Ladies be careful oooo,some of these groups are lesbians oooo

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Are you sure they didn't invite any relative? Maybe wife's brother?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by thecommunist(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Abeg, who are these plumbers that will manage to bring out condoms inside human excreta and still go ahead to count the smelly sh1tty disgusting thing...I mean who does that!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
This your story na lie. How will she have kind to bring a man into her home? Take such risk just to sex with condoms? Her husband can't get it up? Doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Softgamer: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Penboy:

Nothing less than 600 years for you
best to stop believing all that rubbish. now wey u don make me remember her again, replied to her whatsapp. next week i go pound craze commot for her punana
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by wiseone28: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Graysons:
your uncle wife where is she from? is she from Akwa ibom?
Bipolar patient on the loose.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Danwakae(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.

As from that moment , meeting venue will change ...now maybe to an hotel ...the movement is what matter...tho , it's just a story not a reality...how can male condom block toilets , not even women pads or female condom ...in a new apartment of a year , with fresh sperm ... Yeye story.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MemoriesAndMe: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story
Likely fiction. Even hotels where plenty ashewo dey run their daily business no need plumber to find condoms wey block water ways, na New house e come dey happen? What is the size of a condom compared to tissue paper? People use multiple rolls of tissue paper and only one condom at a time, yet no tissue paper caused the blockage, 23 condoms suddenly aligned themselves to be found. The story is made up.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by placeofallure(f): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2020
donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

I'm just hearing about the condom vs soakaway thing for the first time. But come o. Your Lodge, a whole 1000 CDs una dey do baby factory? Some students self.....
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by RubiesBanking: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Despite the story is fake, mod decided to put it on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Depressedkidd: 12:15am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Bro you have no contributions to make. She's been caught and that's the end of the marriage.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Olibboy: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

What if the condom was used by the labourers when they were working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by SimpKING: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2020
MediMedi:
She buys you new stuff with her ashawo money you were happy.

What happened, were there no traditions in your land.
If it were place like igala land or Enugu ezike now, the man would have been dead.

Even in Edo state (Esan)
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2020
TheChameleon:

Read the story...precisely, word for word in a Reader's Digest magazine years back.

You serious?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MosheDayan: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse
you are a wise man. grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ogunkpa: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2020
It may be leg work of rats, Efcc need to investigate this

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by moneyissweet(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by valencia25(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2020
The OP is lying, what if it is just 20 Condoms? And he's adding to it grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by brainhgeek(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2020
OP, I dey suspect you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.