Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? (2742 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Do You Know That, 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Date For Survival And Not For Love? / Ladies: Date A Guy That Is Less Smarter Than You Or Go For The Dumb Ones ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by odinson1(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerian ladies will only date you because of what you have,they will never date you for who you are.
I want all Guys to hear this now, Nigerian ladies see dating as a poverty alleviation scheme,The broke and lazy ones are the Grandmistresses of the Golddigging community.
Why do you think ladies always say ' I don't date broke guys ' ' I want a guy who will take care of all my needs ' ' I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car '

They will only agree to date you if you are rich or if you have the potential to become successful in the future (same reason they friendzone guys so they can use them as a backup plan)
The moment you Become broke(with no hope of getting rich back in the nearest future) she will dump your simping ass and locate the Nearest exit.
They believe in gender equality but they are still the same ones that will come out and say men are the primary providers in a relationship
Nonsense Hypocrisy

A word is enough for the wise!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2020
early morning.
dem force you to date?

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Please stop bothering your fine head with what silly Nigerian girls do. Last I checked, Nigerian men are the most desired men in the world. Foreign girls love, date and marry them for who they are. Nigerian men are being rushed from Ghana to Somalia, Afghanistan and the whole world.

If I was a BROKE Nigerian man with such premium options, I wouldn’t be creating thread upandan like you guys do. I will simply marry a foreign woman.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Mgtowmonk: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2020
undecided how are your eggs doing?
pocohantas:
Please stop bothering your fine head with what silly Nigerian girls do. Last I checked, Nigerian men are the most desired men in the world. Foreign girls love, date and marry them for who they are. Nigerian men are being rushed from Ghana to Somalia, Afghanistan and the whole world.

If I was a BROKE Nigerian man with such premium options, I wouldn’t be creating thread upandan like you guys do. I will simply marry a foreign woman.

13 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
early morning.
dem force to date?

It is never too early for a nagging man.

How does someone wake this early morning and this is his problem. Yet he wonders why girls do not want to date him. Nawa!

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

but why Nigeria men go for old cookies

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

Because they are desired all over the world. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Because they are less valuable in the world. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Old cargoes. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Brother, this is not your problem, hustle for your bele and forget woman matter, NLers and unnecessary rants self.

8 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

They are old grannies but atleast they have something to offer,other than you girls that have nothing to offer aside from your bitch bushy unshaved smelling kpekus

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by oluwadabira222(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

They are old grannies but atleast they have something to offer,other than you girls that have nothing to offer aside from you bitch bushy unshaved smelling kpekus
chisos undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Because they are desired all over the world. smiley
Wise up those nigarrr are doing it for what we all know
they all have their young wives somewhere.
Even ladies are are doing the same
A Nigerian in Canada just upload their picture some minutes ago go and check it out in travel section cool

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

Old cargoes. gringrin

Nah! Green card can make the strongest alfa male to throw away the whole handbook and realize that age is just a number. A woman’s value is not in her kpekus or youthfulness.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Edyice: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
NIGERIANS marry the old because they will die in few years and they have another opportunity to choose wisely these time around knowing fully well that they have the GREEN CARD .... grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Nah! Green card can make the strongest alfa male to throw away the whole handbook and realize that age is just a number. A woman’s value is not in her kpekus or youthfulness.
gringrin this one na one leg inside grave one leg outside.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

gringrin this one na one leg inside grave one leg outside.

She is better than 99.713% of Naija girls with no foreign citizenship.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Broke men are loyal until they get change. Anyway, please date your level and rest. This issue is over flogged.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
odinson1:
Nigerian ladies will only date you because of what you have,they will never date you for who you are.
I want all Guys to hear this now, Nigerian ladies see dating as a poverty alleviation scheme,The broke and lazy ones are the Grandmistresses of the Golddigging community.
Why do you think ladies always say ' I don't date broke guys ' ' I want a guy who will take care of all my needs ' ' I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car '

They will only agree to date you if you are rich or if you have the potential to become successful in the future (same reason they friendzone guys so they can use them as a backup plan)
The moment you Become broke(with no hope of getting rich back in the nearest future) she will dump your simping ass and locate the Nearest exit.
They believe in gender equality but they are still the same ones that will come out and say men are the primary providers in a relationship
Nonsense Hypocrisy

Words that speak truth

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

She is better than 99.713% of Naija girls with no foreign citizenship.
gringringringrin this your figures self.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by proclinician: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

They are old grannies but atleast they have something to offer,other than you girls that have nothing to offer aside from you bitch bushy unshaved smelling kpekus

Holy Mary.... Lol you're very correct sha. If I have to chose between "buy for me na" or "I never chop" or " I need to make my hair" and these retirees I don't trust my self enough on my decision oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

gringringringrin this your figures self.

I just need them to know it is really bad out here. They have numerous choices- one that doesn’t include incessant online whining. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Disturb: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:
[s] Please stop bothering your fine head with what silly Nigerian girls do. Last I checked, Nigerian men are the most desired men in the world. Foreign girls love, date and marry them for who they are. Nigerian men are being rushed from Ghana to Somalia, Afghanistan and the whole world.

If I was a BROKE Nigerian man with such premium options, I wouldn’t be creating thread upandan like you guys do. I will simply marry a foreign woman[/s] .
garbage

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
odinson1:

Nonsense Hypocrisy

Everything you put up there is correct.
I have also always advised the EVER READY GUYS not to marry a sit at home TV remote Grabber.

IF a Lady can be wise enough to make her choice without considering the length and shape of diccks, Guys should also do the same without affiliation to sexual infatuations.
MARRY that Lady who will HELP you grow and not the other way round.
Marry a HELP MATE.
AVOID those who families are out to leech you dry.
Poverty is not GOOD ooo.
It's always better to be insulted by that Lady who works and creates wealthy ideas than to marry a Gold Digger because of beauty and waistline attributes.
For your Information:
ALL Ladies insult their husbands at some point in time.
Never think you will escape such by marrying a calm and respectful gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Ayo2004: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Because they are also broke....and two wrongs doesn't make a right wink

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by drake99: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Are you aware there are broke guys who are breaking women's heart up and down

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by 3RNEST(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
drake99:
Are you aware there are broke guys who are breaking women's heart up and down
grin grin wat about the unbroke guyz?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

gbas gbos
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
I've seen the ones that do and the ones that don't.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Y'all will be alright one day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Jman06(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
All these small boys creating threads upandan should better learn what many of us have learnt siiince! Minding our business and adding values to ourselves.

Never bother about Nigerian ladies because they are not worth all the stress! The only purpose a typical Nigerian lady can serve is sex and that can be gotten without any committed relationship.

Las las, na guys win in this battle of the sexes with "these vagina people"

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

They are old grannies but atleast they have something to offer,other than you girls that have nothing to offer aside from your bitch bushy unshaved smelling kpekus
yeah they have something to offer e. g green card, lifting you and your generation from poverty, money and their old bodies.
things you guys offer to them = nothing, sex machine and becoming boyboy and let not forget if you misbehave you will be fired and replace with another dondi (they are there too ,many as the zoogeria females looking for green card ) if care is not taken deport back to ur shithole country. lolz, more like becoming a slave. Hahahaha, sacrifice your family members (cut off from your black families )over all have authorities over you...monitoring your movements like lizards .

u re not to up to my levels,,,, and you deserve that smelling punnies since your fuckin penis can't stay in your trouser banging every hole day and night, oh I almost forgot and for once you are right cuz rotten smell attracted flies and dirt insects (so as I said earlier you are fly and you are attracted to rotten things... that's why your life is smelling like rotten fish) based on ur write.. and you know they said experience is better than teacher, so who am I to drag words with you?
same as you guy's deserve the old cargo (because of green card following ancestors up and down in the name of marriage) because of laziness and to acquire quick money.. it's a disgrace to black race! yet claiming that the country is hard. when all you guys can talk about is sex, relationship, advice on how to bang the next hole .

who're, tell your cheap girl friend who fuckin all the street guys for kulikuli to learn how to shave her bushy hair pussy full of lices ,,you can also help her to do that . because zoogeria girls are not hygienic same as their fuckin men disgracing Africa's =supporting bad things especially when it comes to konji... after the banging calling girls different sluty names as if they are saints.
.if you quote me senselessly, don't bother I will not reply back. because you're among the useless scriptures parading with stick at the front looking for where to put it ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Put A Woman First In Your Life / Is This Real Or Magic? (pics) / Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.