Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? (2743 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Do You Know That, 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Date For Survival And Not For Love? / Ladies: Date A Guy That Is Less Smarter Than You Or Go For The Dumb Ones ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by OGWILLS123: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

yeah they have something to offer e. g green card, lifting you and your generation from poverty, money and their old bodies.
things you guys offer to them = nothing, sex machine and becoming boyboy and let not forget if you misbehave you will be fired and replace with another dondi (they are there too ,many as the zoogeria females looking for green card ) if care is not taken deport back to ur shithole country. lolz, more like becoming a slave. Hahahaha, sacrifice your family members (cut off from your black families )over all have authorities over you...monitoring your movements like lizards .

u re not to up to my levels,,,, and you deserve that smelling punnies since your fuckin penis can't stay in your trouser banging every hole day and night, oh I almost forgot and for once you are right cuz rotten smell attracted flies and dirt insects (so as I said earlier you are fly and you are attracted to rotten things... that's why your life is smelling like rotten fish) based on ur write.. and you know they said experience is better than teacher, so who am I to drag words with you?
same as you guy's deserve the old cargo (because of green card following ancestors up and down in the name of marriage) because of laziness and to acquire quick money.. it's a disgrace to black race! yet claiming that the country is hard. when all you guys can talk about is sex, relationship, advice on how to bang the next hole .

who're, tell your cheap girl friend who fuckin all the street guys for kulikuli to learn how to shave her bushy hair pussy full of lices ,,you can also help her to do that . because zoogeria girls are not hygienic same as their fuckin men disgracing Africa's =supporting bad things especially when it comes to konji... after the banging calling girls different sluty names as if they are saints.
Hahaha grin I didn't come here to talk about una bushy part grin

See as you dey call Green card like say nah 9JA worthless weac ID card cheesy
Do you even know what is green card undecided
do you know what you can achieve with green undecided
what I can archeive with green card you can not achieve it with your BSC
don't always come here to say what you don't know. if that green card enter
better person hand like this eeh he can use it to liberate is family from poverty.

As for me i will still chose Green card over 9ja babes grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
SegFault:

Scenes when I marry an Osun girl and she sees this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mnn / Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate / Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.