Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? (2763 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Do You Know That, 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Date For Survival And Not For Love? / Ladies: Date A Guy That Is Less Smarter Than You Or Go For The Dumb Ones ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:
gringrin this one na one leg inside grave one leg outside.
. hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

yeah they have something to offer e. g green card, lifting you and your generation from poverty, money and their old bodies.
things you guys offer to them = nothing, sex machine and becoming boyboy and let not forget if you misbehave you will be fired and replace with another dondi (they are there too ,many as the zoogeria females looking for green card ) if care is not taken deport back to ur shithole country. lolz, more like becoming a slave. Hahahaha, sacrifice your family members (cut off from your black families )over all have authorities over you...monitoring your movements like lizards .

u re not to up to my levels,,,, and you deserve that smelling punnies since your fuckin penis can't stay in your trouser banging every hole day and night, oh I almost forgot and for once you are right cuz rotten smell attracted flies and dirt insects (so as I said earlier you are fly and you are attracted to rotten things... that's why your life is smelling like rotten fish) based on ur write.. and you know they said experience is better than teacher, so who am I to drag words with you?
same as you guy's deserve the old cargo (because of green card following ancestors up and down in the name of marriage) because of laziness and to acquire quick money.. it's a disgrace to black race! yet claiming that the country is hard. when all you guys can talk about is sex, relationship, advice on how to bang the next hole .

who're, tell your cheap girl friend who fuckin all the street guys for kulikuli to learn how to shave her bushy hair pussy full of lices ,,you can also help her to do that . because zoogeria girls are not hygienic same as their fuckin men disgracing Africa's =supporting bad things especially when it comes to konji... after the banging calling girls different sluty names as if they are saints.
Just shave your pussy cause it bushy as we speak grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Just shave your pussy cause it bushy as we speak grin
I know you are too broke to afford shaving stick is not up to 100, pls buy one for you your cheap chewing gum girlfriend and stop embarrassing yourself. (and ur Green carder is very near.... she will locate U soon) don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
And the war continues grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

I know you are too broke to afford shaving stick is not up to 100, pls buy one for you your cheap chewing gum girlfriend and stop embarrassing yourself. (and ur Green carder is very near.... she will locate U soon) don't worry.
Just shave it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Just shave it grin grin
lolz, is that all.. pussynigga.you think you can hurt me with that ?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

lolz, is that all.. pussynigga.you think you can hurt me with that ?
Just try to shave it grin grin
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Just try to shave it grin grin
E get why
no be my fault you dy dive into rotten and bushy punny, so stop telling me that! but you can tell ur hoes to shave their Rotten pussies.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

no be my fault you dy dive into rotten and bushy punny, so stop telling me that! but you can tell ur hoes to shave their Rotten pussies.
Just shave it
Is very bushy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Just shave it Is very bushy grin
here a bush man diving into rotten pit. sorry tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

here a bush man diving into rotten pit. sorry tho.
Fati shave it cheesy
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Fati shave it cheesy
save your talk =my is already shaved, unlike you and ur bushy private part collecting and donating bacteria,disease and smells up and down... I saw a trend from ur penis pple (that lack self-control saying that his penis and balls are rotten) so try that talk on yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
my is already shaved
Lemme see cheesy
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by fati2001(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Lemme see cheesy
go see ur bushy girly own.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by proclinician: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

save your talk =my is already shaved, unlike you and ur bushy private part collecting and donating bacteria,disease and smells up and down... I saw a trend from ur penis pple (that lack self-control saying that his penis and balls are rotten) so try that talk on yourself first.

See as penis de sweet this one

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:

go see ur bushy girly own.
Then you're lieing
I know is still very bushy
HAIRY PUSSY cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
OP It is better to grow some money coz no woman likes cheap and broke guys...Even the Cheapest of the so Cheap babes won live and enjoy life small na. Without money I doubt if you can get the kinda of woman you desire.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Cuteind: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't generalise it. Some Nigerian girls are not all about rich guys. Even if they're few, they're still out there. And as a guy sef, why would you want to go into a relationship when you're broke? Shey you want the girl to be buying everything for you? Then when she does, ego will not allow you appreciate. We'll now be hearing "She's proud" or "She's flaunting money"
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Ablemax(m): 3:53am On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Then you're lieing
I know is still very bushy
HAIRY PUSSY cheesy

Zinibanks take ya time oo, stop attacking fati o

I love and will ALWAYS LOVE THEM BUSHY

SO fati hope you have not shaved down there
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Hathor5(f): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Because they are desired all over the world. smiley

In fact so much so that they will deny Nigerian citizenship abroad and adopt a new identity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2020

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:
Brother, this is not your problem, hustle for your bele and forget woman matter, NLers and unnecessary rants self.
You too be calming down. Inb4 your brain deferences a null pointer, then....then... you SEG...
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2020
InfinityFabric:

You too be calming down. Inb4 your brain deferences a null pointer, then....then... you SEG...
gringringringrin don't worry my program will still recover from the error.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:

gringringringrin don't worry my program will still recover from the error.
See his head like kuli!
Instead of fixing your shit, just capture and handle SIGSEGV signal instead.

You're going to suffer for 600 years for this.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
InfinityFabric:

See his head like kuli!
Instead of fixing your shit, just capture and handle SIGSEGV signal instead.

You're going to suffer for 600 years for this.
Why will I create a signal handler when I can attach a debugger to the process, root out the bug, then rewrite the source code and recompile it winkwink
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:

Why will I create a signal handler when I can attach a debugger to the process, root out the bug, then rewrite the source code and recompile it winkwink
Attach a debugger production ? Seems like what a somebody named SegFault will do.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Attach a debugger production ? Seems like what a somebody named SegFault will do.
If you are trying to insult me, I best suggest you don't go down that road lest I disgrace you, seems like you have never used gdb before.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:

If you are trying to insult me, I best suggest you don't go down that road lest I disgrace you, seems like you have never used gdb before.
Friendly banter!
Person no fit follow u play again ?
Abeg no spoil am!

like you have never used gdb before
Only plebs use GDB, masters just edit machine codes.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Friendly banter!
Person no fit follow u play again ?
Abeg no spoil am!

Only plebs use GDB, masters just edit machine codes.
Sorry, na nairaland bros, play fit turn to anything I don see am tire sef, na why I quick lockup. No be only edit machine code why you no make new processor ni.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by InfinityFabric: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:

Sorry, na nairaland bros, play fit turn to anything I don see am tire sef, na why I quick lockup. No be only edit machine code why you no make new processor ni.
Making a new processor ke ? The R & D alone is enough to feed Osun State for 600 years.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Making a new processor ke ? The R & D alone is enough to feed Osun State for 600 years.

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? by Skmoda360(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
odinson1:
Nigerian ladies will only date you because of what you have,they will never date you for who you are.
I want all Guys to hear this now, Nigerian ladies see dating as a poverty alleviation scheme,The broke and lazy ones are the Grandmistresses of the Golddigging community.
Why do you think ladies always say ' I don't date broke guys ' ' I want a guy who will take care of all my needs ' ' I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car '

They will only agree to date you if you are rich or if you have the potential to become successful in the future (same reason they friendzone guys so they can use them as a backup plan)
The moment you Become broke(with no hope of getting rich back in the nearest future) she will dump your simping ass and locate the Nearest exit.
They believe in gender equality but they are still the same ones that will come out and say men are the primary providers in a relationship
Nonsense Hypocrisy

A word is enough for the wise!!!
They won't listen jawre.....stop wasting your time....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG.! Guess Who Finally Said YES.!! This Girl Is Crazy Lol. / Lalasticlal Is No Longer A Mod? / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.