Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape (59516 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Zarha: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Got served!!

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

If you don't know how the criminal system works, don't say anything.

The UK wouldn't put out an extradition notice to Nigeria via the embassy here over a civil case.

Worst case is she's barred from the UK and her medical career is DOA on foreign soil with strong ties to the UK.

The case is sham, there was no investigation in the UK, if there was, the accused would have posted the evidence both from the UK GMC and the police

Furthermore, she cant be charged in Nigeria for something that happened in the UK
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by michealdeco: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk

Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
this is how you people rush to comment rubbish
Well she is in Nigeria and the other party involved happens to be a Nigerian too so he filed a lawsuit here too

So because hushpuppy was in Dubai to carry-out a fraud in America they shouldn't arrest him and wait until he enters America?

In this life HAVE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by michealdeco: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

The case is sham, there was no investigation in the UK, if there was, the accused would have posted the evidence both from the UK GMC and the police

Furthermore, she cant be charged in Nigeria for something that happened in the UK
so you want them to post the evidence on social media for you?

If you're interested in the case you can go and follow them up physically

If what you said is how things happen
Then people will happily commit a crime in one country and elope to another and the cycle continues
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by BlueBanana: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont understand your analogy

If i steal a phone from a nigerian in the Uk, and the person reports to the Uk, i will face the Uk legal system

if i run to Nigeria and the person reports me to the nigeria police and i am arrested and taken to court for something that happened in the Uk, the nigerian court can dismissed the case because the event didn't happened within the borders of Nigeria.

In fact, I give up.
I guess we'll find out Una few days where you were right or wrong

I like your energy though
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by BlueBanana: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
michealdeco:
Well she is in Nigeria and the other party involved happens to be a Nigerian too so he filed a lawsuit here too

So because hushpuppy was in Dubai to carry-out a fraud in America they shouldn't arrest him and wait until he enters America?

In this life HAVE SENSE
I swear, the girl matter don tire person.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
michealdeco:

In this life HAVE SENSE

You need to have case

Hushpupy case is different, note that he was defrauding companies in the US, that is why he was extradited to the US

do you know what legal jurisdiction? if you kill a nigerian in the UK and run to Nigeria, do you think, the family of the deceased can file a case in Nigeria for a murder that happen in the uk? No

The only thing the uk will do, it to open a warrant for your arrest in Nigeria, and you will be sent back to the Uk.

No Nigerian court will hear the case

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
michealdeco:
so you want them to post the evidence on social media for you?

If you're interested in the case you can go and follow them up physically

If what you said is how things happen
Then people will happily commit a crime in one country and elope to another and the cycle continues

Do you know she is freed already

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by michealdeco: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

You need to have case

Hushpupy case is different, note that he was defrauding companies in the US, that is why he was extradited to the US

do you know what legal jurisdiction? if you kill a nigerian in the UK and run to Nigeria, do you think, the family of the deceased can file a case in Nigeria for a murder that happen in the uk? No

The only thing the uk will do, it to open a warrant for your arrest in Nigeria, and you will be sent back to the Uk.

No Nigerian court will hear the case
no need for twists

Justice must be served wether in UK or NG

They should prosecute her as$ and send her to jail

False rape accusations should be frowned at as much as rape is
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by bejeria101(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rape isn't working, try something else.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by tiredoflife(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

She was seeing other guys when he (the doctor) refused to touch her after suspecting she had other intentions. He mentioned that in his tweets and had his friends watch out for him should he need witnesses.

I am not saying she wasnt
My question Is how did she beat the UK police and fly down to Nigeria
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
See the stupid counts that they are accusing her of, there was no mention of the UK rather false accusation on social media. i wonder how they will judge this case here.

Anyway, she has been freed

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof? This article is just a shame and a sham,No official letter from GMC and the UK police, just heresays

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police and court system involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

lol grin confident nonsense
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by KrazyDave16(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

The papers served to her by his lawyer was not a sham. He posted it before going numb on the issue.
I followed up on that case on Twitter.

Also just because the investigation wasn't documented on Twitter doesn't mean its fake.

Both of them were advised not to say anything more about the case and the authorities don't post details about their cases until it reached it's final conclusion or is a serious offence.

Arrests can be done for cases outside a country if the accused asks for it given the gravity of the case and the country's ties (The UK and Nigeria) unless the person ran to a country with no ties to the UK.
That doesn't mean the person case files will be wiped clean. Once you land in the UK you'll be flagged/denied entry or arrested if the case file is still open.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The papers served to her by his lawyer was not a sham. He posted it before going numb on the issue.
I followed up on that case on Twitter.

Also just because the investigation wasn't documented on Twitter doesn't mean its fake.

Both of them were advised not to say anything more about the case and the authorities don't post details about their cases until it reached it's final conclusion or is a serious offence.

Arrests can be done for cases outside a country if the accused asks for it given the gravity of the case and the country's ties (The UK and Nigeria) unless the person ran to a country with no ties to the UK.
That doesn't mean the person case files will be wiped clean. Once you land in the UK you'll be flagged/denied entry or arrested if the case file is still open.

i dont want to argue more, she has been freed

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
michealdeco:
no need for twists

Justice must be served wether in UK or NG

They should prosecute her as$ and send her to jail

False rape accusations should be frowned at as much as rape is

Girl wey dey her house.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by KrazyDave16(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
tiredoflife:

I am not saying she wasnt
My question Is how did she beat the UK police and fly down to Nigeria
Tbh I don't know.
She wouldn't have an open file so when wouldn't be flagged or if she did she got a passport with a fake name.. these are speculations and only those who she was in correspondence with can answer that question.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by KrazyDave16(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

i dont want to argue more, she has been freed
Even if the flawed laws of Nigeria saves her, she ruined her career outside of Africa.
She can't practice or study in the UK, Europe or anywhere with a respectable hospital as she now has a criminal record that the embassy now has access to, both Local and International.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by OdefaGirl(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Look at the young vibrant man you planned to tarnish his image and destroy his career.....it will not be well with you..... Oyibo pepper cool

On the other hand..... the writer's vocabulary is sound... I love it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Miracle1991: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Now she will experience the actual RAPE in Nigeria prison.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by fayded(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

na beva relaxer full ur brain..
Beva relaxer and Chapman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by AfonjaConehead: 12:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Awoozubilai something something,abi how dem dey talk am again?
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by winkmart: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Unnecessary verbosity made reading this piece a bit challenging.

Modified-

The tweets were gotten from Le Segaville's twitter handle. Laila, your writers can do better. Winkmart sucks, no offence.

Your life ought to have improved by now. It's a pity you are still your old self at your old age.

God will provide you with that succor that has been eluding you for years

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:03am On Sep 10, 2020
kingemaker:
Kings, fear women.

If you're not careful, they'll lead to your downfall.

A man needs no queen to be a King.
Keep your obsessed patriarchal mentality to your self

No King prays for no heir(s);

No King is complete without a Queen;

Please read more on why and how both:

Alexander The Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were called GREATS, respectively.

Read more, my friend.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:06am On Sep 10, 2020
roqrules04:
This can't happen in Nigeria
Same NIGERIA, eventually JAILED her.

Read through articles, bro.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2020
donbachi:
Make others learn...soon rape cases will no longer be taken seriously,in nigeria..its all setups and vengeance.

men dey suffer seriously because the end of the day one innocent man go marry this thing and keep am for house

use his only hand to kill himself
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by beautyhound(m): 2:13am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

This gender eehnnn
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Farki: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is just confusing.

False Rape apologist spotted
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Farki: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

What might be the endpoint of this your argument?

That the man is always wrong and women are always right, it's the same pattern with people like her.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by doe: 3:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Dr Ogunsanya has interim conditions imposed. The GMC may take a dim view of using nigeria police to harass the accuser.

https://www.mpts-uk.org/hearings-and-decisions/interim-orders-tribunals/dr-olufunmilayo-ogunsanya

Dr Olufunmilayo OGUNSANYA
Interim orders tribunal – New case Hearing concluded
Outcome
Interim conditions
Details
Interim conditions for 18 months, subject to review.
GMC Reference Number
Hearing date
13 Aug 2020
Location of hearing
Virtual hearing
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by kingemaker(m): 3:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Keep your obsessed patriarchal mentality to your self

No King prays for no heir(s);

No King is complete without a Queen;

Please read more on why and how both:

Alexander The Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were called GREATS, respectively.

Read more, my friend.
My statement wasn't meant for feeble-minded persons, the wise ones saw and understood the message therein.
I'd have ignored you, but I decided to respond for the sake of posterity.
To make it sink, I'll make reference to one of the Kings you mentioned; Alexander the Great.
He became a King at the age of 20, conquered several nations and did exploits WITHOUT A WOMAN. His first wife Roxana, was captured in one of his conquests.
Listen young man, focus on your goals, career, ambition, do not let any woman distract you. You need not have a woman in order to become the king you want to be.
Be wise young man.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.