Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape (59470 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
campbelljosh:
Why did she run back to Nigeria secretly while she has an ongoing case in UK? Her offense is a criminal offense so she can be arrested anywhere

This thing is confusing, i could remember this stuff happened during corona virus flight ban, how did she escape

also Nigerian court can not persecute her because the offense happened in the Uk also the evidence are there

basically, this is just baseless
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by mariahAngel(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximum punishment for her angry
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by proxillin(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

i swear you be mumu. Where was interpol written in the article

so u no fit use the white substance on your head? talking as if you in a blackhole
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by SmartyPants(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont think so, he filed a case in nigeria but this stuff happened in UK, the case is supposed to be in the UK.

A valid question, though not from the perspective you are looking at it. The main question should be, what is she being charged with?

If it is for perjury then the offense happened in England and should be treated there. If it is for defamation, this is a civil matter, and though the Courts can exercise jurisdiction, there are no grounds for arrest.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Emmani360:

I don't think you read the whole article.

I read it, if you kill someone in the Uk and run to Nigeria, will Nigeria court charge you? They can not

They will have to take you back to the Uk to face charges

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by SmartyPants(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

This thing is confusing, i could remember this stuff happened during corona virus flight ban, how did she escape

also Nigerian court can not persecute her because the offense happened in the Uk also the evidence are there

Repatriation flights never stopped.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by abdullahi45: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Confirm!! False rape accusations must be treated as rape itself..
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by BennyDGreat: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by peropoliet(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk, Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
birds of the same feather na your gang mate

3 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
elope

/ɪˈləʊp/

Learn to pronounce

verb

run away secretly in order to get married.

"later he eloped with one of the housemaids

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Auxtin85(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where are the nairaland feminist, oya come over to you. Funny no comment from the ladies
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by 4Play(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Source?

I am hypothesizing from what I know of the UK justice system. You have to have cast iron evidence to successfully take legal action against a lady accusing you of rape. The idea that she fled the relative safety of the UK to Nigeria to escape justice is preposterous.

You and I know that the Nigerian police on the other hand tends to follow the money acting on behalf of the more powerful party in any dispute. What crime exactly is she being remanded for? The said "false" allegation would have occurred in the UK, the UK police or courts do not have an arrest warrant out for her.

The more you think of it, the more absurd this whole news article seems.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Johntemmy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
isokay
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by evans4luv: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk, Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
like seriously! They will bundle her back to where she escape from
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by emkz: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
So before person gbensh these days, na to secretly record the session (like Neymar did) and keep the video before one Jezebel go accuse am of rape.

But the guy did well. If he hadn't defended himself, na so them for collect him medical license and deport am from England. As for the girl, what exactly was her objective in putting forward a false accusation?

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

learn to read properly before booking space or commenting.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

A valid question, though not from the perspective you are looking at it. The main question should be, what is she being charged with?

If it is for perjury then the offense happened in England and should be treated there. If it is for defamation, this is a civil matter, and though the Courts can exercise jurisdiction, there are no grounds for arrest.

He actually filed for defamation and false accusation in the Uk, during that period she was in the Uk

so i believe Nigeria court can not take on the case because the event happened in the Uk, she will have to be arrested and flown back to the uk to face the court of law there.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

If you people are not wicked, imagine the same thing happening to your brother or father or son in the future.

How can a lady leave Nigeria and go and stay with a man abroad and still accuse him of raping her... Is that not madness

You left Nigeria to go and meet a guy who accommodated you only to tell you to pack out and you refused... Which kind rape Abeg. That's a young medical doctor in question, is that how scarce vagina is in the UK?

I don't blame people like you, I blame the he-diot that accommodated her in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by PearlStreet(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

Stop making a fool of yourself. If you must ask stupid questions, ask in private, not advertising your ignorance online.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by 4Play(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

It's a bulls**t story.

There is no criminal case against her in the UK which would warrant Naija police intervention. If she's being detained in Nigeria, it's more likely a case of Naija police overstepping legal bounds on behalf of someone who is trying to teach a "weaker" person a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by tiredoflife(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
My surprise was how a girl this broke can be able to leave the UK
Fly down to Nigeria
Who da hell is bankrolling her
How did she do it even in this covid times
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
learn to read properly before booking space or commenting.

you need to learn to think, there is no warrant for her arrest from the UK police.

The Nigerian court will free her, they cant take that case, the event happened in the UK

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by kingemaker(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This vagina people are so damnn dramatic, confused and attention seeking being
They can come up with shit anytime dey feel like...

Na so i dey romance one girl the other day....with her consent...suck the first booby...she by herself give me the other one make i suck join...

Only for the next day her elder sister dey chat me up and insult me for WhatsApp.....as if say i commit crime
Na so i quickly call the girl ask am why her sister dey insult me na
She begin tell me say anything way she do she dey always tell that her elder sister.....so she tell her everything way we do
Haaaa... problem...na so i begin dey tell her hope you also tell your elder sister we do am with your consent...and moreover if anything hapen she go fit defend me
She say yes ..that i should not worry
Na so my heart take come down....
Next time, ensure your correspondence is always documented, via chat or text messages. If possible, record your conversation. Never trust this people.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
4Play:

It's a bulls**t story.

There is no criminal case against her in the UK which would warrant Naija police intervention. If she's being detained in Nigeria, it's more likely a case of Naija police overstepping legal bounds on behalf of someone who is trying teach a "weaker" person a lesson.

You're even more clueless than the person you quoted... You better get close to lawyers and understand how law works. If you commit a crime abroad or eloped during an investigation, with confirmation from a foreign police, you will most certainly be arrested and detained pending investigation.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
PearlStreet:

Stop making a fool of yourself. If you must ask stupid questions, ask in private, not advertising your ignorance online.

I am not suprised, you are not smart, when someone of an higher iq is talking or commenting just listen instead of displaying foolishness
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Healthsco: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where are those our resident legal experts who were screaming that "the man is a gooner" yen yen, "a good lawyer will nail him"...."a drunk man is no case in court"..
"Consent" bla bla bla.
All these gold digging hoes who are now looking to exploit the now bastardized and complicated concept of rape; this is how all of them should be handled,that this nonsense is getting out of hand.
I don't know when rape stopped being a crime and became politics.
It could or could not be rape depending on how you look at it.
It could or could not be rape depending on who's defining it.
This shit has got to stop,we know what rape is, someone who's been raped knows it the moment it happens; they don't try to define it as rape depending on how things play out.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Tecord1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont think so, he filed a case in nigeria but this stuff happened in UK, the case is supposed to be in the UK.
i believe she thought coming to Nigeria would save her the shame of being found guilty of false allegation. Not knowing the hand of the law would catch up with her. I remembered how some persons castigated the doctor for he did not do. This was how an uncle of mine was sent to prison for 2 years for a rape he did not commit. If not for God and others whom same lady had done same to who on hearing about it went to the king to report. Only for us to know that it was the business deal she and her Dad does in the town to collect settlement for unsuspecting men. God save us from such women
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

You're even more clueless than the person you quoted... You better get close to lawyers and understand how law works. If you commit a crime abroad or eloped during an investigation, with confirmation from a foreign police, you will most certainly be arrested and detained pending investigation.

Not true, there is no warrant for her arrest. She can only be tried in the Uk court because the event happened here

So what evidence are they going to use in nigeria

If you murder someone in the UK and run to Nigeria, Nothing happens to you until the uk put out a warrant for your arrest, you will be arrested and sent back to the uk to face the court there.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Una sure say she dey prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.