Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape (59508 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Jabioro: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
It would be better for her to face her warrant at UK,with their prison condition she will still enjoy good facilities..you jumped to Nigeria prison na your body go tell you your fault..

7 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
donbachi:
Make others learn...soon rape cases will no longer be taken seriously,in nigeria..its all setups and vengeance.

What about those who rape minors
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by 4Play(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eloped to Nigeria indeed. It's more likely her UK visa ran out and the dysfunctional Nigerian police is detaining her because she has no money/influence by comparison to the doctor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by hidhrhis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Ajetech(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Today is my special day. Happy birthday to me!

Nairalanders please wish me well and celebrate with me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by holuwaseun04(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Our association reject you.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by fajob: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
good
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Neddyogu(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

Maybe they involved the Interpol. Just maybe
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
4Play:
Eloped to Nigeria indeed. It's more likely her UK visa ran out and the dysfunctional Nigerian police is detaining her because she has no money/influence by comparison to the doctor.
Source?

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
proxillin:

Illiterate, google the world interpol cooperations. U think you can kill and run away to another country

i swear you be mumu. Where was interpol written in the article

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by SimpKING: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
I am sure some of her friends must have pushed her into accusing the doctor.

But now, are they there with her in prison NO
Abeg nor dey follow friends mouth go do bad oh..
Na only you go carry the cross

4 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by samcus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
God created man and rested but ever since God created woman both God and man have not rested.I fear person wey no fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Neddyogu:

Maybe they involved the Interpol. Just maybe

I dont think so, he filed a case in nigeria but this stuff happened in UK, the case is supposed to be in the UK.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by fkj950ax(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

If something happened in the uk, so how is Nigerian police involved? Did he not file the report in the uk?

This is just confusing.

UK operates a different system.
You have the rights to see the police and court records as they are public records, even to you in Nigeria.

Crime and justice isn't limited by borders. If you kill or steal in London, the arm of the law can reach you in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Softgamer: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
kill her please

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont think so, he filed a case in nigeria but this stuff happened in UK, the case is supposed to be in the UK.
What might be the endpoint of this your argument?

12 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Oxtonguy: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Unnecessary verbosity made reading this piece a bit challenging.

Modified-

The tweets were gotten from Le Segaville's twitter handle. Laila, your writers can do better. Winkmart sucks, no offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by angelfallz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
We must protect our men!!!

Where are the castration gang?

It is quite unfortunate the number of people that easily start calling for a man's head once he is accused of rape.
Instead of calling for a thorough investigation, instead calling for an unbiased investigation, they instead call for castration, they start dragging the man on twitter, some will come to NL and start painting the man black, all based on an allegation that is yet to be proven.

It would have been more palatable if it were women that were doing all these, but sadly men are the chief culprits.

Like i always say, "MEN, IT COULD BE YOU THAT IS BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE" and when that happens, what you sowed by refusing to call for thorough investigations, instead calling for castration and painting another man black based on an allegation, would be visited on to you.

Imagine if the the proponents of castration had their way.

Not long ago Ronnie Long was released from prison after 44 years after being falsely accused of rape and murder. In the USA.

"MEN, IT COULD BE YOU THAT IS BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE" be warned!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by cmecproblem(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wow, matters arising.
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by new2012: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
proxillin:

Illiterate, google the word interpol cooperations. U think you can kill and run away to another country

You had to insult someone with a different opinion to make a point. What a child!
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by campbelljosh(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why did she run back to Nigeria secretly while she has an ongoing case in UK? Her offense is a criminal offense so she can be arrested anywhere
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk, Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case

2 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by sexylassie2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
fkj950ax:

UK operates a different system.
You have the rights to see the police and court records as they are public records, even to you in Nigeria.

Crime and justice isn't limited by borders. If you kill or steal in London, the arm of the law can reach you in Nigeria

since they are public records, where is the proof that he filed the case.

Also, the event happened in the UK, isnt the UK the right place to continue the case.

Nigerian court cant take the case, she will have to be sent back to the uk
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by DaddyRochie1642: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Look at the Ugly Looking Bastard Girl that wanted to destroy this man's name with LIES,

I Challenge any Woman and I also Dare any Cursed Woman to accuse me Of Rape and See If She Won't be with Jesus Christ as Soon as Possible, ... Nonsense.

We have alot of Wicked Souls in this World.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Dominiqueismad: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

She will be freed, Case and evidence happened in the Uk, Nigeria police and court has no legal jurisdiction to carry on that case
its not an offense to read before you comment.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY A BIGGER NO TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS.
A PERSON'S LIFE CAN BE RUINED ENTIRELY DUE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS
Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good to hear.

I wish D'Banj's case was not thrown out of court. I would love to know WHAT really happened.

False accusations should carry same penalty as rape.

That way, everyone would have sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by new2012: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
All these blogs and rubbish posts. Well, they malign people to sell.

The entire epistle makes no sense, more like copying multiple tweets.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by pansophist(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
she deemed Dr Olufunmilayo uncooperative and possible gay for avoiding her entreaties & seductive approaches.

So the only interpretation when a man refuse to have sex is because he is gay. In other words, she dont believe that a man is capable of rejecting sex, after all, men cant refuse sex. Her delusion is real.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Emmani360(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
where is the proof.

This is just confusing.

I don't think you read the whole article.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape by Hedonisco: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sweetest news this month. Bloody useless bitch.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.