Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? (81859 Views)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by sonofElElyon: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Will you keep kwayet!

Why take the name of the Lord in vain

NwaEje:

Thanks alot.

Sometimes I keep thinking of her, she's so nice to everyone but I just.....

She's in school minding her sh*t and me- we almost had unprotected sex? Jesus!

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Little wonder nairaland is full of unintelligent comments, so this is one of the kids who make comments just for 'likes & shares'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by bishop4life(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
How do I start this? I never wanted to, maybe there are others feeling the way I feel- but can't express it..

I just hope I remain anonymous.

I'm 18.
Though I'm not religious, a ''man of god'' said he sees me packing my bags if I'm not careful or resist temptation. Was she the ''temptation''?

Lala help me please.

how come no one is asking you the age of the so called girl

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
if am that your oga I will hang you by your di*k
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by loko50(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
My oga almost caught us kissing, the house maid caught us too, we already stopped that but what if I was the bad influence here!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
How do I start this? I never wanted to, maybe there are others feeling the way I feel- but can't express it..

I just hope I remain anonymous.

I'm 18.
Though I'm not religious, a ''man of god'' said he sees me packing my bags if I'm not careful or resist temptation. Was she the ''temptation''?

Lala help me please.
Your Village people are really missing you. They want to see you back in the village that's why grin

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by pk2me: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fake story
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:

Thank you sir, I grew up too fast.
how old is she

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by piagetskinner(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
18 years.. better face your studies or find a meaning skill to learn..

At 18 I was thinking of how to graduate with 1st class
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Go for the maid as well since all could think of as a teenager is flirting... MURASI
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Tech35: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am teaching you how to make this simple surveillance device that enable you to lesten to people who are discussing discreet in your absence. See here
https:///pbUsoj-1LG
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nifat1444: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:

Thank you. I've got be careful, I've thinking of the bolded. I have this distrust for some girls.

Even some of her text messages and utterances proves she's confused. Thanks.
u are also confused boy
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Focusmind: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bro, na your village, Ohaozara for Ebonyi state you go soon find yourself. Una wey be umuboyi no dey hear word. Utilize the opportunity you have with your Oga and learn your trade very well to get set for the challenges ahead and you are here fantasizing about her daughter.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by molbic(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:

Thanks alot, I will.
FATHER Eee Emela m njo Father Eeer Emela m njo
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I remember back then in 2018 when am still a fûçk boi
In a situation Like this even the housemaid will join us
But am a changed person now
Old thing has passed away and behold everything is now tear rubber,op don't do it again GO AND SIN NO MORE cool

The house maid no longer stays here, she even tried that sh*t with me...
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
teabully:
how old is she

Same age as me...
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
MajohBankz:
Just quit the work, then come back and meet the dad officially to apply for boyfriend-ship. Because right now you're stealing from him,but after quitting the job, you'd buy her wholesale.

I can't do that, she's even confused. It's over between the two of us, hopefully.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by naturefellow(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:

I don't want to do that, the slim shady in me WAS trying to use me. I don't know what to call that ''feeling''?
feeling is destroying the lives of many youths today. Better wise up and stay focused. You have a bright future ahead of you!

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by samcus(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Look at this one,no go look for a better job that would make you a better person in life Dey kiss up and down *
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Itzgrace:
What is this why and you are just 18 in fact give yourself 50 heavy knocks on your head better still let the house maid help you

I don't know what's wrong with me, even my madam's worker told me she's in love with me. She's far older then me but not aware.....
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by MajohBankz: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:

I can't do that, she's even confused. It's over between the two of us, hopefully.
Since you guys have called it quits, y then did you bring it to nairaland?
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Little wonder nairaland is full of unintelligent comments, so this is one of the kids who make comments just for 'likes & shares'

I'm not like that sir...
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
if am that your oga I will hang you by your di*k

You're harsh, besides I will make sure it doesn't happen again; ''love'' caught me unaware
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by majormofor(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
NwaEje:
My oga almost caught us kissing, the house maid caught us too, we already stopped that but what if I was the bad influence here!!!

Housemaid go need her own kissing
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
pk2me:
Fake story
What would I gain from misinforming people? Just need someone to talk to.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by okoloemmalex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
piagetskinner:

did you finally graduate with the first class? I wished to know

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
piagetskinner:

So am I sir, thanks.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Focusmind:
Bro, na your village, Ohaozara for Ebonyi state you go soon find yourself. Una wey be umuboyi no dey hear word. Utilize the opportunity you have with your Oga and learn your trade very well to get set for the challenges ahead and you are here fantasizing about her daughter.

It's not what you think, you don't know me sir... Thank you...
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by illicit(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na so u go kiss ur job goodbye
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
naturefellow:
feeling is destroying the lives of many youths today. Better wise up and stay focused. You have a bright future ahead of you!

Thanks alot sir, I appreciate.
Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Drone95(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Be like Joseph in the Bible!

3 Likes

Re: What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? by Getintouch2004(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Continue, if you perish you perish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.