Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (50228 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros I'm done with u ..don't engage in argument where the person knows he is wrong but won't accept

Have a good day

Am not arguing with u. Am asking u questions but u can't answer. U said that by dying for d church, Christ submitted himself to d church. Up till now, u haven't been able to show me one scripture that supports that claim.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros I'm not your English teacher ...I can't teach u Bible n English at the same time

Learn difference between connotative meaning and denotative meaning

Where in d Bible did it say that by dying for d church, Christ submitted himself to d church?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by emmayoc: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think the mistake everyone is making is not looking into the command God gave the man. "Husbands, Love Your Wife's as Christ Loved the Church". The woman's instruction to is to "Submit to the Husband". Now I hear people say the submission should be vise visa. Pls note that "Love covers all things" in love there is tolerance, in love there is submission, in love there is understanding. Love is everything good in general. But u can not because of love submit to or condone what is wrong. If u look at it, the greater responsibility is to the man. If we have to love our wife as Christ Loved the church then U have to braze up to tolerate what is intolerable. Daddy freeze is wrong here as his uncultured teaching can bring many homes to ruins. The primary responsibility of wifes is to submit and in submission there is peace in the family.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Of u love your wife u would submit to her as Christ submitted his life for us
You are obviously mischievous, Did Christ submit to the church? Christ submitted his life for us is not the same as christ submitted to us
The husband is not called to submit to his wife but to lead her in love,.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Where in d Bible did it say that by dying for d church, Christ submitted himself to d church?
that is how they preach heresy following whatever suite them.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
solite3:
that is how they preach heresy following whatever suite them.

Honestly. U see d way d guy has been dancing around d question. They just make things up& think that they can fool everyone
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:

I pasted a screenshot showing a title (Red Arrow) above verses 21 - 33. The title says "Instructions for Christian Households", and the first statement says "submit to one another". Subsequent statements also make it crystal clear who the head of the home is; there's no ambiguity in this, except some folks just love arguments. Besides, a man who really loves his wife would somehow still 'submit' to her wishes and not take her for granted.

I guess you're free to give that scripture any kind of interpretation you want to give it. But that the next man interprets it differently from you doesn't necessarily mean anyone is right or the other wrong.

Your red arrow doesn't answer d questions I asked which are as follows:

Can u pls quote Ephesians 5:21 and show me d exact words that show that it was addressed to Christian households? Where did d issue of husband & wife begin in Ephesians 5?

If u say that d man is d head, who is he d head of according to Ephesians 5?

D same Ephesians said d husband should love his wife as Christ loved d church. It also said that d husband is d head of d wife just as Christ is d head of d church. Did or does Christ submit to church?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Honestly. U see d way d guy has been dancing around d question. They just make things up& think that they can fool everyone
the same method the serpent used in twisting the scriptures to eve, and tried it with Jesus, is what is playing out in these last days.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Sagefromtheeast: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Joshmodest:
Christianity is the most confusing of all religions ... if Jesus is the origin of Christianity , why should apostle Peter's opinion on husband and wives become something everybody should abide by ...
if u look at it clearly , men wrote these books , and like I always say no matter how you try to tell me, that they received Inspiration from God , their sentiments can never be overlooked ....
imagine ibiyeome or Adeboye or even father the father oyedepo , were alive then and had the chance of writing the bible , abi are they not getting inspiration from God ? they would have put things like if anyone defames you lock him up , or if your secretary is tempting you sack her or pay your tithe if not if it will be tithe for you , and the sweetest of all -- if you don't pay your tithe you are under a financial curse ....
And people of these days would have to abide by such nonsense ...

You need no bible to tell you that , your wife is also human , and needs respect to and not a slave that you can order around the place or insult the way you like cos one book says she has to submit ....
if the bible had even put it the way freeze said it ,my respect for the writer would be really high !

Daddy freeze , oyedepo , Adeboye , ibeyiome are all same of the same , confusing and brainwashing people , I prefer Freeze's brainwash tho , cos he comes with facts and not sentiments !!!
I think the real problem is having people like you from dysfunctional homes filling up the net with crap!
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obyrich(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
bkool7:

Freeze did not insult Pastor Oyedepo!

He only highlighted that portion of the Bible Oyedepo quoted is also attached another
I did not that Freeze insulted Oyedopo. Rather I said that Ibeyiomie threatened him for insulting Oyedepo.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
LandMann:
Corruption has a way of eating into people's mindset and changing their thinking.

Freeze is clearly a victim of the destructive power of corruption.

This is why we must all change our ways and work together to actualise a bill that prescribes death penalty for public officials found guilty of corruption.

Only through this can we rid this country of corruption and it's attendant evils in Nigeria.

Thank you

Make yourself clear.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obailala(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Your red arrow doesn't answer d questions I asked which are as follows:

Can u pls quote Ephesians 5:21 and show me d exact words that show that it was addressed to Christian households? Where did d issue of husband & wife begin in Ephesians 5?

If u say that d man is d head, who is he d head of d woman according to Ephesians 5?

D same Ephesians said d husband should love his wife as Christ loved d church. It also said that d husband is d head of d wife just as Christ is d head of d church. Did or does Christ submit to church?
The paragraph title (i.e. red arrow) refers to Christian households. First instruction following that title is "submit to one another". Who else makes up the household if not man and wife?. Or are you saying verse 21 refers to man and his children or his livestock (since you're sure wife only applies from verse 22)?

Meanwhile you lost me on your question about "who is the head of the woman". I already answered that in 2 of my responses to you that the man is the head of the home, the scriptures also makes that clear... So I'm not sure why you keep repeating it.

Anyway, you're free to have your own interpretation. But please don't fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by mutter(f): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
This topic submission...
I Don tire.
Now pastors are insulting each other and they want us women to submit. tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJZT2eTTRoQ
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Baba1234:

You are part of the people who corrupt the truth....your 1st statement was reasonable and the second one was ok...
And then my concern is saying freeze was right abt tithing ...I don't want to believe you are a christian...cos you shouldn't listen to anyone....they can tell you but get confirmation from the bible...words may fail me here ....pm me and I will give you a lecture on how to live ....you will never regret

Look seriously? I'll forgive you for the Bolded anyway.
I'm repeating it a second time, tithing is wrong. It was in practice under the Mosaic law. The coming of the law convenant instituted by Jesus brought an end to tithing. Voluntary contribution is what the Bible encourages.

I'm not surprised that people like you are against Daddy Freeze for trying to take your take away your means if livelyhood. Go get a legitimate job fella
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Rebelutionary: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read Ephesians 5 21
If you read that in context you will see that Paul is speaking to the church specifically just. Simply put the church as brethren should submit one to another in the unity of love of Christ.

Eph 5:24-26 is re-echoed in 1 Pet 3:1-6 on the need for the woman to submit to her husband as the Man is to Love her.

Have a nice day!!
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rebelutionary:

If you read that in context you will see that Paul is speaking to the church specifically just. Simply put the church as brethren should submit one to another in the unity of love of Christ.

Eph 5:24-26 is re-echoed in 1 Pet 3:1-6 on the need for the woman to submit to her husband as the Man is to Love her.

Have a nice day!!
Can u rest now ?

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ninocia18(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

And you forget he preached to 5000 people. Why did he flog them out? The first time Peter preached after pentecostal, 300p people gave their lives to Christ. Don't be an intellectual fool.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ogascomax: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

Do you guys study the scripture or just talk.
The Bible never said that both should submit I like manner.The emphasis is on the woman. The man is to love the woman.You guys quote scripture out of context. Ephesians 5:21-24
[21]Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
[22]Wives, be subject (be submissive and adapt yourselves) to your own husbands as [a service] to the Lord.
[23]For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the Head of the church, Himself the Savior of [His] body.
[24]As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ninocia18(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

And you forget the same Jesus pastored and preached to 5000 people. Why did he flog the thieves and gamblers out of the church? The first time Peter preached after pentecostal, 3000 people gave their lives to Christ. Wasn't the sermon on the mount preached to a multitude? Go and read your Bible and check your facts.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:
The paragraph title (i.e. red arrow) refers to Christian households. First instruction following that title is "submit to one another". Who else makes up the household if not man and wife?. Or are you saying verse 21 refers to man and his children or his livestock (since you're sure wife only applies from verse 22)?

Meanwhile you lost me on your question about "who is the head of the woman". I already answered that in 2 of my responses to you that the man is the head of the home, the scriptures also makes that clear... So I'm not sure why you keep repeating it.

Anyway, you're free to have your own interpretation. But please don't fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong.

So if u say I shouldn't "fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong". let me ask u, do u think I am right and u are wrong? Or do u think u are right& I am wrong?

Ephesians 5 which u have been quoting said in verse 23 that "d husband is d head of d wife JUST AS Christ is d head of d church". If d husband/wife relationship is patterned after Christ/church relationship, did Christ submit to d church as u expect d husband to submit to his wife?

In terms of screenshot with heading, let me share mine with u. Where does verse 21 fall into in my screenshot?

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Can u rest now ?

U still haven't quoted d scripture that says that by dying for d church, Christ submitted to d church

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Majestybaba92(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

Daddy freeze is an half cast not a full black man
His father worship his mother (white woman) that's why he want other men to be submissive to their wives
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Majestybaba92:

Daddy freeze is an half cast not a full black man
His father worship his mother (white woman) that's why he want other men to be submissive to their wives
Read Ephesians 5 vs 21
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by GarangDeMabior: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
ninocia18:

And you forget the same Jesus pastored and preached to 5000 people. Why did he flog the thieves and gamblers out of the church? The first time Peter preached after pentecostal, 3000 people gave their lives to Christ. Wasn't the sermon on the mount preached to a multitude? Go and read your Bible and check your facts.

It is obvious I don't read your Bible. I pity you all.

Christ is talking about his church and you are writing trash.

God have mercy on you.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Read Ephesians 5 vs 21

Are u seeing Ephesians 5:21 here? Can u share with us d scripture that says that by dying for d church, Christ submitted to d church

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u seeing Ephesians 5:21 here? Can u share with us d scripture that says that by dying for d church, Christ submitted to d church

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Igbochief001 post=93777628][/quote]

This is mine. Where in d Bible did it say that by dying for d church, Christ submitted to d church?

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obailala(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u say I shouldn't "fall into the trap of thinking you're always right and others are wrong". let me ask u, do u think I am right and u are wrong? Or do u think u are right& I am wrong?

Ephesians 5 which u have been quoting said in verse 23 that "d husband is d head of d wife JUST AS Christ is d head of d church". If d husband/wife relationship is patterned after Christ/church relationship, did Christ submit to d church as u expect d husband to submit to his wife?

In terms of screenshot with heading, let me share mine with u. Where does verse 21 fall into in my screenshot?
Ahaa! You see what I've been saying about no one being right or wrong? It's all about perspective. Your bible version titles the section beginning from verse 22 as "Husband and Wives", making it seem like the family instructions start from verse 22. But mine which I posted earlier starts the section at verse 21 and titles it "Instructions for Christian Households". Now you see why we have different views?

All in all, the message when read together is clear; the husband is the head of the home, but verse 21 makes it clear that the wife should also have a say and should not be disregarded.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:
Ahaa! You see what I've been saying about no one being right or wrong? It's all about perspective. Your bible version titles the section beginning from verse 22 as "Husband and Wives", making it seem like the family instructions start from verse 22. But mine which I posted earlier starts the section at verse 21 and titles it "Instructions for Christian Households". Now you see why we have different views?

All in all, the message when read together is clear; the husband is the head of the home, but verse 21 makes it clear that the wife should also have a say and should not be disregarded.

U still haven't answered d questions I asked:

What does it mean to submit?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d questions I asked:

I've answered your question with every single post I've made. I have said "no one is right or wrong" about 3 times and I've said "the man is the head of the home" about 3 times. I'm now beginning to believe you aren't reading anything I write but just running back to reply.

Verse 21 says both should submit to each other, then verse 22 onwards makes it clear that the man still remains the head of the home nevertheless. You're obviously trying to discount the essence of verse 21, but No! it was placed there for a reason... Submitting to each other doesn't make the man subject to the woman, neither does it negate the man's authority as the head of the home as those verses emphasise. All those verse when read together simply means that whilst the man is the head, the woman shouldn't necessarily be disregarded. The reason verse 21 was included in there was obviously to checkmate the potential excesses of ruthless patriarchs.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by drololaaof: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who authorised to speak on the issue sir ,remember Daddy Adeboye said silence is golden .
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:
I've answered your question with every single post I've made. I have said "no one is right or wrong" about 3 times and I've said "the man is the head of the home" about 3 times. I'm now beginning to believe you aren't reading anything I write but just running back to reply.

Verse 21 says both should submit to each other, then verse 22 onwards makes it clear that the man still remains the head of the home. Submitting to each other doesn't make the man subject to the woman, neither does it negate the man's authority as the head of the home. All those verse when read together simply means that whilst the man is the head, the woman shouldn't necessarily be disregarded. The reason verse 21 was included in there was obviously to checkmate the potential excesses of ruthless patriarchs.

U haven't answered anything. Ur response above has nothing to do with d questions I asked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.