Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57790 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by rrhostomy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why would he be concerned about the amount of money I have in my pocket? #AmotekunGrand #NoToIncest
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Believing in christ doesn't entail owning a bible and going to church only. it requires an indepth understanding of the word.

With all you have been spewing i doubt !

I know, it means tearing apart anyone who offended you and threatening to kill them.
Perhaps to you it means hiring a small boy to knack your wife while you watched.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
dalass:

There are zillions of things or lots of people he can use to chase clout or get his much needed attention from... Why must it always be about simple biblical principles or men of God
It is because sentence against his attitude against the church is not executed speedily that is why he is continuing to touch the anointed anyhow.
It is a matter of time, he will not escape the judgement

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
edoairways:

Didn't you watch this video posted?

Which year was the video made and did he call anyone's name?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
blowjohn:
Daddy freeze is truly a bastard

A bastard with big gutts.

He is still better than millions of people who are not bastards.

DF will live long.
No evil will befall him.
Life is not as spiritual as you have been thought sir.

Its more of the Physical.
BYE.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Batam:

It is because sentence against his attitude against the church is not executed speedily that is why he is continuing to touch the anointed anyhow.
It is a matter of time, he will not escape the judgement

lol.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by saajus: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am not Ibiyeomie fan. I like Freeze, I like his messages, but he is as guilty as Ibiyeomie. Go to his page and see how he insults people that have contrary opinions to him. Sometimes, he uses physical attributes. Why is he crying foul now because someone gave him a taste of his medicines, but in a higher form?
He called himself a man of God too, but hear what he said in this video:

- bald-headed fowl – he's referring to Oyedepo. Even, if Oyedepo was wrong, he shouldn't be calling him such a name

This video is a complete one. In the same short video message, he said
- Aye baba yin o ni da - it means it won't be well to the parents of people abusing him.
- Iya baba, baba Iya - he was insulting someone's parents too.

The only problem I have with Ibiyeomie is that he didn't insult Freeze alone. He insulted broadcasters, Somalians, and mixed-race people. Tbh, it's not everybody that knows the word half-caste is offensive. I used to say it when I was young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
djon78:

You think Pastor Ibiyiemie didn't know what he was doing

Freeze will never in his life insult any man of God again.
Anyday he tries it
He will be locked up in kirikiri for long

It's not the Pastors that will go after him
But boys and men these men have empowered by there ministries

Many people take these big pastors play
They have men
Movers and shakers
That they have influenced

I am talking of what I know very well

LOL, you don't know Daddy Freeze and the family he's from.

It will shock you to know that Romanian government have reached out to him in regards to the threat.

See eeeh, Daddy Freeze is not a boy any Pastor can toy with.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie would have gotten thousands of law suit by now if the statement was made in a sane nation where people use their brain, probably get the church shut down.

See eeh, Nigeria is not inhabitable. I just dey reason my stay in this sh1t hole self. A country where religious leaders have so much influence and power is doom.

Can't we just live in peace and harmony without religion? We were once one, but religion separated us. Religion brought choas in the land.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
seunoj:
There is a difference between implied insult and express insult.
There is no direct defamation of character here.
It’s a different case if he mentioned his name with the insult.

Worst case, he will be called to clarify his statement n he will change the interpretation that cannot be said of Ibiyeome

The comments in this thread shows that many Nigerians are actually not intelligent as their appear.

Hence that video is confirm, there's no case.

The year the video was made and no name was mentioned, how they now carry the matter for head like gala and Fanta weak me.

Daddy Freeze is smarter than this people.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by stieyven(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

A bastard with big gutts.

He is still better than millions of people who are not bastards.

DF will live long.
No evil will befall him.
Life is not as spiritual as you have been thought sir.

Its more of the Physical.
BYE.

Who is talking spiritual here?
At least u agreed he's a bastard.
Ofcos bastards do live long, same with non bastards.
Ofcos nobody wants any evil to befall him.
It's just good to know that he is a bastard.
Dasol
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

Daddy Freeze used to be a major critic of the Jonathan administration. As soon as Buhari became president, he switched his attention to tithing, church, and Nigerian pastors. Of course, the f00lish youths love him because, like Freeze, they always blame everyone but themselves and their political leaders.

He's a major beneficiary of the current government. That's the reason he will never speak against any decision taken by the Buhari administration.

Daddy Freeze is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by pmatchuks: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Can you imagine his choice of words on Bishop Oyedepo?? And he was all over the internet talking about pst Ibiyome's response?? Hmmm God ve mercy
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

I know, it means tearing apart anyone who offended you and threatening to kill them.
Perhaps to you it means hiring a small boy to knack your wife while you watched.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Misplaced aggression, Continue In what you believe it doesn't take nothing from me.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Misplaced aggression, Continue In what you believe it doesn't take nothing from me.

You should continue to submit your mind for futher re-engineering.
I hope one day they won't send you to go and kill someone for God.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by asamaigho(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

How did you know he never condemned the killing of Christians in Nigeria? Have you listened to everything he ever said?
And what is the connection between whatever he said previously and the current threats being issued against him?
Is that what Jesus Christ would have done?

prove to us when he criticized the killings in d middle belt na
hushbingo friend.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
SLOVFO:

Pastor Ibiyeomie was clearly referring to this "old" video of Daddy Freeze's outburst...no wonder he was really mad at Daddy Freeze. Daddy Freeze is treading a dangerous path , no-one attacks the church and survives. Especially now that he has succeeded in embrassing God's servant...

Watch the video again or look for the original video then tell me your if Daddy Freeze called any one's name.

Shey you know that in the law court, this is not a case?

Freeze was smart enough not to mention name, but the other one wasn't.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by djon78(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

LOL, you don't know Daddy Freeze and the family he's from.

It will shock you to know that Romanian government have reached out to him in regards to the threat.

See eeeh, Daddy Freeze is not a boy any Pastor can toy with.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie would have gotten thousands of law suit by now if the statement was made in a sane nation where people use their brain, probably get the church shut down.

See eeh, Nigeria is not inhabitable. I just dey reason my stay in this sh1t hole self. A country where religious leaders have so much influence and power is doom.

Can't we just live in peace and harmony without religion? We were once one, but religion separated us. Religion brought choas in the land.

Which one be Romanian government
Has freeze not been insulting men of God since
Where was the so called Romanian government
They should have called him to order

Liberal leftists spreading there evil satanic agenda by going after religious things

They are destroying marriages
Supporting abortion, same sex etc.

Even in our African culture that our forefathers gave us
Those things were abominations

And you want me to leave religion
To start practicing abominable practices sponsored by liberal leftists

Conservative Christian are waking up because the leftists are taking us for granted

Can they attack Muslims like this?
They no born them well

But small small our eyes are being opened to these satanic agendas
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
asamaigho:

prove to us when he criticized the killings in d middle belt na
hushbingo friend.

Really? How dumb! You accused someone of something but I should prove it?
Fanatics are often dumb.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by lomprico(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:
Aha!!... And freeze was forming innocent. In his hypocritical words, "I never insulted Oyedepo".

The internet never forgets.

he did but this was some years back. not resent
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Martins8102(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times
maybe u shud read up d meaning of NEVER
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Don't mind the liars, and they sit on the front row in the Church.

Only a few Christians have condemned the silly act of the pastor for undermining Somalians and threatening Freeze life.

If Nigeria is to be like the UK you guys always wish it were, you need to place your laws above your pastors or imams

Have you placed your laws above the looters of your destiny and mineral resources?

What did Oyedepo steal from you?

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
obembet:
Daddy frz has never condemn the killing of Christians in southern Kaduna. Daddy frz has never support any churches in Nigeria.

He mission is to bring down Christianity in Nigeria that's the assignment giving to him. You can never see him condemn any bad things in north. Bokoharam, bandit, Fulani. But when it come to church of Christ. He will talk.

80% of his followers are Muslims.

So ride on daddy frz. U can't win

Mission failed and lost forever!
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by fuckaholic25(f): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Areaboy2:

you dey defend pastor.. see your nickname..
My friend, calm down.. me and you dey on autobahn to hell grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the earlier you accept, the better LOL
does it have to get to a point where u insult a supposed man of God? if dey insult whoever you look up to religiously, is dis how u'd react? smh
as for hell, na only u dey go dere o... Na Bleep I dey Bleep
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Yes. I remember this ugly episode. Thank God for internet.
The frozen minded attention seeker has dropped anti-tithe move after I showed him Mathew 23:23.

Your delusion is staggering cheesy

You showed him Matthew 23:23, and concluded that he dropped the anti-tithe move because of that cheesy

Was Matthew 23:23 directed at Christians?

Matthew 23:23 was directed at a section of Jewish people.

The New Covenant had not come into existence as at the time the statement in Matthew 23:23 was made.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

You should continue to submit your mind for futher re-engineering.
I hope one day they won't send to go and kill someone for God.

Sometimes It's best to know when to stop talking so you wouldn't end up becoming irrelevant.

With your statement you just displayed how myopic you are and you claim to be a christian. Lip-christian I dare say.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
djon78:

Which one be Romanian government
Has freeze not been insulting men of God since
Where was the so called Romanian government
They should have called him to order

Liberal leftists spreading there evil satanic agenda by going after religious things

They are destroying marriages
Supporting abortion, same sex etc.

Even in our African culture that our forefathers gave us
Those things were abominations

And you want me to leave religion
To start practicing abominable practices sponsored by liberal leftists

Conservative Christian are waking up because the leftists are taking us for granted

Can they attack Muslims like this?
They no born them well

But small small our eyes are being opened to these satanic agendas

You don't get it, in the court of law, Daddy Freeze is as free like an Eagle. He didn't mention anyone's name nor displayed photo of the person in the original video.

Well, it's left for those who are well grounded on Quran to criticise the practices. C'mon, you don't go about talking about what you don't have full knowledge about. He got adequate knowledge about the scriptures and that's why he's on it.

Pastor David would have made his comment without mentioning anyone's name.

Had it been he made that statement abroad, hehehe he will NEVER survive it. The problem he will get himself into, he will wish he was never a Pastor in the first place.

He's lucky that we don't have too many sane people in Nigeria and the judiciary system isn't effective.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Goke7: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
saajus:
I am not Ibiyeomie fan. I like Freeze, I like his messages, but he is as guilty as Ibiyeomie. Go to his page and see how he insults people that have contrary opinions to him. Sometimes, he uses physical attributes. Why is he crying foul now because someone gave him a taste of his medicines, but in a higher form?
He called himself a man of God too, but hear what he said in this video:

- bald-headed fowl – he's referring to Oyedepo. Even, if Oyedepo was wrong, he shouldn't be calling him such a name

This video is a complete one. In the same short video message, he said
- Aye baba yin o ni da - it means it won't be well to the parents of people abusing him.
- Iya baba, baba Iya - he was insulting someone's parents too.

The only problem I have with Ibiyeomie is that he didn't insult Freeze alone. He insulted broadcasters, Somalians, and mixed-race people. Tbh, it's not everybody that knows the word half-caste is offensive. I used to say it when I was young.

the part were the pastor said 'does he look like a Nigerian' was damn funny mhen, chai that was too bad o
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Sometimes It's best to know when to stop talking so you wouldn't end up becoming irrelevant.

With your statement you just displayed how myopic you are and you claim to be a christian. Lip-christian I dare say.

You are talking bullshit, no rhyme or reason. Your brain was freely given to you by God, use it. Don’t let it become an instrument that can be used against you.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

Watch the video again or look for the original video then tell me your if Daddy Freeze called any one's name.

Shey you know that in the law court, this is not a case?

Freeze was smart enough not to mention name, but the other one wasn't.
Daddy Freeze doesn't need to call names. His antecedent is well known.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your delusion is staggering cheesy

You showed him Matthew 23:23, and concluded that he dropped the anti-tithe move because of that cheesy

Was Matthew 23:23 directed at Christians?

Matthew 23:23 was directed at a section of Jewish people.

The New Covenant had not come into existence as at the time the statement in Matthew 23:23 was made.

Stop elevating stupídity. No scripture is of private interpretation.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by djon78(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

You don't get it, in the court of law, Daddy Freeze is as free like an Eagle. He didn't mention anyone's name nor displayed photo of the person in the original video.

Well, it's left for those who are well grounded on Quran to criticise the practices. C'mon, you don't go about talking about what you don't have full knowledge about. He got adequate knowledge about the scriptures and that's why he's on it.

Pastor David would have made his comment without mentioning anyone's name.

Had it been he made that statement abroad, hehehe he will NEVER survive it. The problem he will get himself into, he will wish he was never a Pastor in the first place.

He's lucky that we don't have too many sane people in Nigeria and the judiciary system isn't effective.

And you think freeze will not be locked up in Kirkiri with all the insults he has been saying

Freeze even did worse than kemi oluyolo
But now we have opened our eyes
Never will he insult men of God and go free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.