Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57850 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

Na story.

The good,obeident people of the world are the sadest and the most unfortunate in this life.

Dont allow them decive you.

All their theories and stories are designed to cage you.
Practice them in reality and you will be a looser.

Do you know the reason why Phedos defile little girls?.
ans:Its because of religious/cultural teachings and beliefs you just mention.

The gils will not decline the phebo because they have been condition to worship elders.

Do you know the reason why uni lectures bang campus babes with intimidation?
Its because of the religious/cultural teachings and beliefs you just mention.
Obeyingreligious/cultural teachings blidly = Timidity/looser.

Obey ya elders my foot.
I will fight for my right.
Age is just a number.

Live is for rugged people.

Its no use correcting you. so you blame all the problems of the world on Christianity ? How Shallow.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
For someone who hobnobs with a globally acclaimed fraudster, Daddy Freeze doesn't have the moral right to criticise David Oyedepo.

3 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

And what have that same government done for you ? is it not the same government you come online to wail about ? and whoever told you i rely on the government for my needs and wants ?

The Nigerian government are providing more for Nigeria than the church.

Even thou the govt is crazy,many Nigerians still depend on them.

Here is the problem of AFRICA.

The real people making the world a better place like the scientist,engineers are never ever given the attention.We give our attention to the people contributing none.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'll take freezer serious wen he insults muslim's imams

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Its Best i don't answer you word for word or i would look stupid like you.

I'm done with you.

You are the stupid one. You have submitted yourself to brainwashing and you can no longer think for yourself. The Bible is right there in front of you but you need the Almighty pastor to interpret it to you in his own way. Whichever way, even if it requires you to jump in the lagoon. Who is the stupid one between you and I.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by tekena12: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
LM Academy Registration

Program Schedule:

Start Date: 21st Sept 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

Programs:

Basic Computer Training

Jamb and SSCE Preparation

Cartoon and Graphics Animation

Production Operation for Oil and Gas
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Daddy Freeze will be torn apart by two she bears from the woods.

RIP in advance.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Elisha of this dispensation.

Stop making mockery of Christianity. How many times has Bishop cursed boko haram and people messing up this country?

The truth is, it gets worst everyday and those curses na audio, it doesn't work, they are all pathetic. God cannot kill your so called enemy because you prayed, you are also someone's enemy, God is not a hire assassin.

Here is what Christ himself said;

Matthew 5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I know they didn't teach you Romans 12:19-20

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[b]

As for the Elisha part, let me show you the scriptures.

Matthew 11:11
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

You as a Christian is greater than Elijah, David, Elisha and other prophets of old.

Matthew 13:17
I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, but they didn’t see it. And they longed to hear what you hear, but they didn’t hear it.

Whisper: You have Christ, they don't ☺.

Using the spirit of Elijah is not Christ like. You can't follow Christ and follow Elijah at the same. The spirit of Elijah works, but for you to use it simply means you don't have Christ in you. James and John wants to use the spirit of Elijah on the people in the book of Luke 9:51-59, but Yeshua rebuked them.

Elijah is not the way to God, Yeshua is the only way to God. Elijah is not qualified to lead you to God. He never paid for your sins, why follow him as a Christian? You need to first define what or who a Christian is before you start following the prophets of old.

Luke 9:51-59

51 As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Yeshua resolutely set out for Jerusalem. 52 And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; 53 but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. 54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them[b]?” 55 But Yeshua turned and rebuked them. 56 Then he and his disciples went to another village.

The spirit and religion of Christ is LOVE.

Who's a Christian?

A lot of people don't understand my scriptural posts simply because they were born into Judaism with a touch of Christianity. YOU'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN!

Yes! You heard me right, you were born into Judaism and you're not a Christian, that's why you lack understanding on my posts. In judaism, you pray for your enemies to die meanwhile in TRUE Christianity, you love them Matthew 5:43-48. That's just one out of many demonic practices, I don't know the aim of Christians practicing the old covenant laws. So sad, they are telling us that Christ died in vain Galatians 2:21.

Fufu (Judaism) with cake icing sugar (Christianity) is still fufu. That's what we have today. Judaism wearing the mask of Christianity. The religious leaders knows that in Christianity they can't control you, but it's possible in Judaism. Read the whole of Mathew 23 for better understanding. Don't forget, before the death of Christ, the Jews practice Judaism.

Galatians 5 vs 1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

So who's Christian?

Followers of Christ were first called “Christians” in Antioch (Acts 11:26).

The word “Christian” means “like Christ,” or “to be like Christ.”

To be like Christ means that what Christ didn't do, don't do them, what He did, you do them. Anything found in life of Christ is what concerns you, anything outside of that is none of your business.

Why are you now trying to be like Elijah, Moses, Isaiah etc did they die for your sins?

How can you call yourself a Christian and you want fire to consume your enemies like the way Elijah did. Did I not tell you that you're not a Christian?

That thing you're currently doing is what the Apostles wanted to do but Christ rebuked them in Luke 9:51-59. Why are you still doing them and still claim to be a Christian huh �

Luke 9:51-59
51 As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Yeshua resolutely set out for Jerusalem. 52 And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; 53 but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. 54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them[b]?” 55 But Yeshua turned and rebuked them. 56 Then he and his disciples went to another village.

If Christ whom you claim to be like said; love your enemy, and someone else said pray for your enemies to die, is it not clear that the person who told you to pray for enemies to die is not a Christian? Why should you follow someone who goes against the words of Christ you claim to be like?

Anyone who preach against the words of Christ is an antichrist.

Cross check the new testament scriptures with what your Pastors and Priests teaches you, only then will you figure out among them who the antichrists and servants of Mammon are.

Galatians 1:6-9
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

2 Corinthians 11:3-4
3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
Verse 3 above is what has happened to you. You were deceived by angels of darkness parading as the angel of light all because you have failed to read the scriptures.

They were able to manipulate you because you don't verify whatever they tell you just as the Berean Jews. How will you know the truth when you don't read the scriptures?

Acts 17:10-12
10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

As Christians, the laws in the old covenants (old testament) is none of our business. Christ and the early Christians didn't practice them, why have you allowed false prophets to make you practice weak and useless things?

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Galatians 3 vs 19 - 20
Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator,however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

Christ is the seed been referred to here.

Colossians 2:17
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
The 613 laws are shadows until Christ came. Christ fulfilled the law, done and dusted, chapter closed forever. That's why it's now weak and useless.

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Romans 7:6
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3 vs 10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse.

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Hebrews 10:9-10
9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

He set aside OLD COVENANT found in the old testament to establish the NEW COVENANT found in the new testament.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
* The letter here is the old covenants (laws) while the spirit is the new covenant. Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

Please brothers and sisters, do yourself a favour and read the whole of 2 Corinthians 3. Verse 14 "But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away." is exactly what is happening in Christianity today.

Never allow any man born of flesh push you to do the things that are now weak and useless.
If Christ and the early Christians didn't do it, I tell you today, don't do it no matter the pressure.

I am fully aware that I am not qualified to carry this message, but the message choose me, I didn't choose myself.

I still remain the son of the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gerrard59:
For someone who hobnobs with a globally acclaimed fraudster, Daddy Freeze doesn't have the moral right to criticise David Oyedepo.

I am not a fan of Daddy Freeze but let's say the person who criticized Oyedepo was not Daddy Freeze but just a church member?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
You said it all.
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by zopyna(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy freezer or whatever ur called ,ur cursed already.Your generation to come will look at u because of nemesis following u and ask u " who did u offend " Channel your energy where it matters most and stop behaving like a fool
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

You are the stupid one. You have submitted yourself to brainwashing and you can no longer think for yourself. The Bible is right there in front of you but you need the Almighty pastor to interpret it to you in his own way. Whichever way, even it it requires you to jump in the lagoon. Who is the stupid one between you and I.

A FOOL thinks himself wise ! grin grin
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
No one insult a man of God and go free.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by colestephan86: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/
Lol , Omo ale
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Area4Area: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dchampion65:

If someone called or described your father like that, will your comment still be the same.
Is Oyedepo the pastor's father?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

I am not a fan of Daddy Freeze but let's say the person who criticized Oyedepo was not Daddy Freeze but just a church member?

Nothing wrong in criticising David Oyedepo, I've done same previously. As far as it's insult free, all fair and good.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

A FOOL thinks himself wise ! grin grin

Fake, boko haram Christian.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Its no use correcting you. so you blame all the problems of the world on Christianity ? How Shallow.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

The most intelligent thinkers in the world are not religious/cultural.

Abobi create your own rules.

Obeying elders is what has destroying this nation.

We cant even fight for our rights.
Most of the people we are even scared off are cowards.

Most girls cant even revolt when a phedo elder grabs their breast,because of all this obey elders,obey elders teachings.

Shine your eyes.
Fear no man
Respect every body,but dont take nonsense from anybody despite his age.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

The Nigerian government are providing more for Nigeria than the church.

Even thou the govt is crazy,many Nigerians still depend on them.

Here is the problem of AFRICA.

The real people making the world a better place like the scientist,engineers are never ever given the attention.We give our attention to the people contributing none.

In your quiet time pray this line: Father, In The Name Of Jesus, Open The Eyes Of My Understanding
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

In your quiet time pray this line: Father, In The Name Of Jesus, Open The Eyes Of My Understanding

You need that ineffective prayer more than I do.

Use it.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

Fake, boko haram Christian.
Fake atheist, you are no atheist you are just anti-christian.
I'm done with you.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
mechanics:
No one insult a man of God and go free.

Forget that thing.
Na scam.

If you sef thight nothing go happen.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Yes. I remember this ugly episode. Thank God for internet.
The frozen minded attention seeker has dropped anti-tithe move after I showed him Mathew 23:23.

LOL, that's not an endorsement to tithing, as a matter of fact, there's no place in the entire scriptures where Christ, the Apostles or any Christian paid or received tithe. Show me any and I promise to send you 10k for a bottle of wine.

TITHING DEMYSTIFIED

OLD COVENANT

There are 3 types of tithing.

1) Tithe of the feast: This tithe is for your consumption and you do it every first and second year.
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 explains it all.

2) Levitcal tithe: This tithe is what you give to the Levite (only to the descendants of Jacob’s son Levi) in the third year after you have eaten your tithe in the first and second year.

Deuteronomy 14:28-29, Deuteronomy 26:12 and Numbers 18:21- 25 explains it all.

The strict condition here is that you must be the bloodline of Levi to collect tithe. No body else on earth is qualified to collect this tithe apart from those who have the blood of Jacob's son Levi running through their veins. Any other person who collect this is either a criminal or ignorant.

3) Tithe to the needy: In the third year after you have previously eaten your tithe in the first and second year, you're to give the tithe of the third year to the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows.

Levitcal tithe and tithe to the poor is for the third year, that's to say, you share it between the Levites, foreigners, fatherless and widows. It is only meant for this four set of people.

What about Malachi 3:8-10?

Well, God was talking to the Levites and not the Israelites who bring the tithe. Among the Levites, there's a high priest who enters the holiest of holy. Read from Malachi 2:1 to see that God was talking to the Priests (Levites).

The priests (Levites) were playing smart on the tithe they collect from the Israelites.

THE STORE HOUSE

The Levites (priests) were to take out 10% of the tithe they collect from the Israelites and keep in the store house, Numbers 18:25 - 29 explains it, but they stopped doing it, they started making smart move on it and God was angry with them.

They were misbehaving with the tithes they collected, the book of Nehemiah 13:4 - 13 explains it.

NEW COVENANT

In the new covenant, you as a believer is the church (house of Yahuah/God) not a building (2 Corinthians 5:1, Acts 17:24, Acts 7:48, Matthew 24:1-2 and John 4:21-24) and a priest while Yahushua (Christ) is the high priest (Read Hebrew 7).

Because you as a believer is the church, there's no physical store house or temple, you are now the spiritual temple God dwell in, if you are the temple they use to bring their tithes to, then it's you that will consume the tithe not a Pastor or Priest.

In the entire new testament, there's no place Christ or the believers preached, received or collected tithe. Think for a minute, if the new testament is the Christian manual, why is tithing not there and what does that tell you?

C'mon, tithing and first fruit have no place in Christianity. It is what it is.

Tithing is excepting yourself from the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.

In the new covenant, the law was fulfilled by Christ and we are no longer under the law. After resurrection of Christ, the law became weak and useless as seen in the Hebrew 7:8-19.

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Galatians 3:19-20
Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator,however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

* Christ is the seed been referred to here.

Colossians 2:17
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
The 613 laws are shadows until Christ came. Christ fulfilled the law, done and dusted, chapter closed forever. That's why it's now weak and useless.

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Romans 7:6
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3:10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse. Tithing to fulfil what's written in the book of law attracts a curse. Stop tithing, you're bringing a curse to yourself.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Hebrews 10:9-10
9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Christ once for all.

He set aside OLD COVENANT found in the old testament to establish the NEW COVENANT found in the new testament.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
* The letter here is the old covenants (laws) while the spirit is the new covenant. Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

Please brothers and sisters, do yourself a favour and read the whole of 2 Corinthians 3. Verse 14 "But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away." is exactly what is happening in Christianity today. The minds of many were made dull.

Never allow any man born of flesh push you to do the things that are now weak and useless.
If Christ and the early Christians didn't do it, I tell you today, don't do it no matter the pressure.

The new testament scriptures are Christian manual, anything not found there shouldn't be a doctrine.

There are conditions you MUST meet before you can be qualified to collect tithe.

Note: These are not my conditions, they are Yahuah's (God of Israel) STRICT conditions.

1) You must be a descendant of Jacob’s son Levi. That's to say, your lineage must be pointing to Levi who is the son of Jacob. You must have the blood of Levi flowing through your veins.

2) You must not have inheritance.

3) You must not work, all your work must be in the temple.

Numbers 18: 21-24
21 “I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. 22 From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die. 23 It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24 Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’”
If you must pay tithe even though you're not an Israelite under the law, you have to go look for any descendant of Jacob’s son Levi and pay otherwise, you're not giving it to the right person as God commanded.

If you must do what Abraham did, be ready to return 90% to where you got it from. Yeah! Return the 90% of your salary to your employer. Abraham returned his own, so shall you.

Genesis 14:21-23
21 The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself.”

22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the Lord, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’

Never forget the book of 2 Corinthians 9:7 is the Christian standard of giving.

2 Corinthians 9:7
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

You are free to give 10%, 50% even 100% to the kingdom but, NEVER you call it tithe or first fruit because Christians have no business with the mosaic laws.

If you decide to pay tithe or first fruit, you automatically exempt yourself from the finished work of Christ. The moment you pay tithe or first fruit, you removed yourself from grace and moved to the law which is now weak and useless (Hebrews 7:18-19), and a shadow of things to come (Colossians 2:17), the things are the coming, death and resurrection of Christ.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hayyy Godd! I'm infuriated!!!!
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmykingzy:

Your dragon don cool wella like freezer.

For wia.

DF is on a mission to cleanse the church of religious Nebuchadnezzars.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
LikeAking:

You need that ineffective prayer more than I do.
Use it.
I hope the rules you created for yourself takes you to an expected end.
Let him that thinks that he stands, let him take heed lest he falls.
One who says he has no use of the Father, is just at the beginning of his end.
Good Day& Warm regards.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Guestlander: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

Fake atheist, you are no atheist you are just anti-christian.

I'm done with you.

I am not an atheist. I believe in Christ but the Bible doesn't teach me to issue death threats against people who insulted me.
You are are a shameless hypocrite calling himself a Christian.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Skynet45:
Even though a lot of pastors are just Yahoo boys in disguise stealing from the gullible masses, this insult chai

Oga face the topic, dont stray!
It's about daddy frozen brains

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy freeze is truly a bastard
Daddy frozen brains
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nyanabo2: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guestlander:

I am not an atheist. I believe in Christ but the Bible doesn't teach me to issue death threats against people who insulted me.
You are are a shameless hypocrite calling himself a Christian.

Believing in christ doesn't entail owning a bible and going to church only. it requires an indepth understanding of the word.

With all you have been spewing i doubt !
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nyanabo2:

I hope the rules you created for yourself takes you to an expected end.

Let him that thinks that he stands, let him take heed lest he falls.

One who says he has no use of the Father, is just at the beginning of his end.

Good Day& Warm regards.

They have been taking me ahead,they will never fail me.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by femi4: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:
Aha!!... And freeze was forming innocent. In his hypocritical words, "I never insulted Oyedepo".

The internet never forgets.
Two wrongs doesn't.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.