Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share (3477 Views)

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JIMMY1393: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dentmoyin:
go to the university you graduated from and asked them for your change, them dey owe you sef! he came to cut his head indeed...

You too they are owing you change
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JIMMY1393: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ukpono99:
Lol.......... I thought I saw that alone.... I don laugh tire..

You and my sister same age and her birthday is April 16th...one day before yours wow
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Ukpono99(f): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You and my sister same age and her birthday is April 16th...one day before yours wow
Seriously?!! wow! hope she is calm like me...?
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by fattprince(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Ukpono99:
I'm April 17, and I'm very calm. I wonder since my sign is Aries ♈ if I'm supposed to be calm. Or if I am just an exception.
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Dreyton36: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Kraking:

Fact say e no even bother edit or empty the comment na weytin dey even pain me pass.
grin
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Fidelismaria: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2020

I have nothing to say

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Dentmoyin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You too they are owing you change
who be this one
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JIMMY1393: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ukpono99:

Hmm calm...can't really describe her that way...she likes to raise her voice before talking calmly 1st which she got from my mum...but she's an all round loveable person
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Deffjam: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
Another one I met a girl around oshodi in the late 90s. There was no phone then. So I felt there was no way we were gonna have a decent communication. Well I accepted my fate and everybody go him own separate ways. Few months later I went to greet a brother at ibadan. He told me he wasn't around but his bae was around and he told her of my arrival so when I get there I should just knock. It happened that the same girl was his girlfriend and had come to spend the weekend with him. When she saw me she was shocked, so also was I..small world.

bros,na old man u be oooh,anyway this na 25. Gud p.m sir.
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Intrepid01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nooil:
I don't have and don't want to have any "It's a small winkworld experience." I even make it a prayer point not to meet anyone from my past unless we plan it. It's an extra-large world for me.

Cos your ways are not pure grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Jammy28(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mine wasn't that far in-between in terms of years,but definitely over 400km in distance.

I knew this tailor, bro Tope, on my street in Akure then while still in secondary school. He spent a year living on same street before he left,this was around 2000.
Fast forward, 6 years later, I was in Abuja, 2006. Myself and my sister (of blessed memory), who didn't know this guy, went to a tailor's shop in Kado Estate,... Lo and behold,the tailor was the same bro Tope.
He is man with a good heart.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Kraking: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jammy28:
Mine wasn't that far in-between in terms of years,but definitely over 400km in distance.

I knew this tailor, bro Tope, on my street in Akure then while still in secondary school. He spent a year living on same street before he left,this was around 2000.
Fast forward, 6 years later, I was in Abuja, 2006. Myself and my sister (of blessed memory), who didn't know this guy, went to a tailor's shop in Kado Estate,... Lo and behold,the tailor was the same bro Tope.
He is man with a good heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You / Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? / My Ex Girlfriend Son Look Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.