Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share (3476 Views)

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Inerepamo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
JasperVII:
He came to cut his head?
this your reply got me rolling
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Inerepamo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
JasperVII:
He came to cut his head?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Lamba42(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Wow!! that is nice, well mine is that i just moved into this new neighbourhood about a month ago and found out my ex lives about 5 blocks away from me with her husband.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

Signed up,please could you explain more
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Kraking: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eddie360:
Mine ws back then in 2011 when I finish sec sch I wnt to live ma uncle who do provision business in student villa (futy yola) das dis guyz dat live in one room d always com for credit in our shop or to buy garri and sugar sometimes I play with d mine b4 I gv dem.... Just day b4 yesterday d oda guy just com to cut his head and we meet if u see hw dis guy change ehn nw his an officer wit prison service he d even teddy me with d garri stuff... Thou me sef don graduate just waiting for nysc
Despite the bashings, you refused to edit or remove your comment. You left it like that and more people will continue to insult you. . How do you people really reason?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Justkatty(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eddie360:
Mine ws back then in 2011 when I finish sec sch I wnt to stay ma with ma uncle who do provision business in student villa (futy yola) there dis guyz who stay together d always com for credit in our shop or to buy garri and sugar.... Just day b4 yesterday d oda guy just com to cut his head and we met if u see hw dis guy change ehn nw his an officer wit prison service...Thou me sef don graduate just waiting for nysc.

Sorry for the typing error I was in a hurry when I type all those errors.... And for those who think because I made a mistake am nt a complete graduate... Just knw dat no human is a perfect being

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by dukeprince50: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eddie360:
Mine ws back then in 2011 when I finish sec sch I wnt to stay ma with ma uncle who do provision business in student villa (futy yola) there dis guyz who stay together d always com for credit in our shop or to buy garri and sugar.... Just day b4 yesterday d oda guy just com to cut his head and we met if u see hw dis guy change ehn nw his an officer wit prison service...Thou me sef don graduate just waiting for nysc.

Sorry for the typing error I was in a hurry when I type all those errors.... And for those who think because I made a mistake am nt a complete graduate... Just knw dat no human is a perfect being
calm down, this is nairaland, people just make fun,
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Dentmoyin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eddie360:

go to the university you graduated from and asked them for your change, them dey owe you sef! he came to cut his head indeed...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Elderniercri(m): 2:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Mine happened some few weeks ago, grew up in upper and I relocated early 2000s to ugbowo
Fast forward to some months back I moved to sapele road, it’s a developing area and there no light and I was told there’s a guy behind my house who gave them light before, I went to buy drink and on my way back saw someone driving into a compound I stood to talk to him about the light issue.
He got down and while I was introducing myself as his new neighbor and started talking about light, his brother asked if I stayed in upper...after some description turned out they were my paddy when we were in primary sch
Lol we were the set that was hunting agama lizard to kill and put ring in it’s mouth and bury for 7 days
We was told it was for “touch and follow” grin
The world is indeed small

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23am On Sep 11, 2020
I gave my elder sibling's book (Hamlet by W. Shakespeare) to a classmate, weeks, months, till I graduated high school and forget about it. The book came back - delivered by younger sibling. She made that statement "it's a small world"

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Ukpono99(f): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2020
JasperVII:

He came to cut his head?
Lol.......... I thought I saw that alone.... I don laugh tire..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JasperVII(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Ukpono99:
Lol.......... I thought I saw that alone.... I don laugh tire..
After cutting his head, next thing na to shave his skull. I tire for that man

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by merieam16(f): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Eddie360:

Guy if u like ur self just delete watin u write and put dot cos if this thread hit front page u no go like d result cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
merieam16:
Guy if u like ur self just delete watin u write and put dot cos if this thread hit front page u no go like d result cheesy
He did it on purpose to catch your attention.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by merieam16(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He did it on purpose to catch your attention.
Whose attention undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
merieam16:
Whose attention undecided
Every body, if you think he didn't see auto correction(when typing) and skipped multiple times. I've seen post like this on Facebook page, it's done for attention.
You guys are supposed to reply with a lol, haha or skip. He gave the hint at the last few sentences.
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JastSiryin(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
JasperVII:
He came to cut his head?
RIP to the guy grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Eddie360:

My gosh!! What is this??

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Deffjam: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Eddie360:

guy,if this thing go fp, you no go like youself oooh.

which one be he came to cut his head?
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by merieam16(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Every body, if you think he didn't see auto correction(when typing) and skipped multiple times. I've seen post like this on Facebook page, it's done for attention.
You guys are supposed to reply with a lol, haha or skip. He gave the hint at the last few sentences.
I cant crave 4 such attention, different peoples mentality
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
merieam16:
I cant crave 4 such attention, different peoples mentality
That's why I skipped him and didn't mention him.
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by NewDelhi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Was in a bus travelling to portharcourt from Lagos around 2005. Had a disagreement with a guy on who was sitting at the passengers front seat. Well after the guy do much stronghead I gave up on his matter and left the seat for him. Arrived at portharcourt and after bout 7 months when I was done with what brought me there, decided to travel back to Lagos. Got to the park and boarded a bus, sat at the front seat and few mins later, someone tapped me that he was already there that he just dropped his small bag to go and wee. Lo and behold it was the same dude I had fracas with 7 months earlier. I told him about the earlier incidence we had and he remembered. I had the look of "guy they send you come haunt me for this life". We just laughed over it.

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Phenomenal16(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
OK oo
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by NewDelhi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Another one I met a girl around oshodi in the late 90s. There was no phone then. So I felt there was no way we were gonna have a decent communication. Well I accepted my fate and everybody go him own separate ways. Few months later I went to greet a brother at ibadan. He told me he wasn't around but his bae was around and he told her of my arrival so when I get there I should just knock. It happened that the same girl was his girlfriend and had come to spend the weekend with him. When she saw me she was shocked, so also was I..small world.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Suresamskid(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=CallYeNot post=93779669][/quote] U worst as a graduate
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Dreyton36: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eddie360:

Bros E get any way we take offend you? Just tell us we go apologise to you naw
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Dreyton36: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deffjam:
guy,if this thing go fp, you no go like youself oooh.

which one be he came to cut his head?

I swear grin make him pray make the level no reach FP
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't have and don't want to have any "It's a small world experience." I even make it a prayer point not to meet anyone from my past unless we plan it. It's an extra-large world for me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Gofwane(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
So I was in a bus heading to Ilorin for an uncle's graduation when we ran out of fuel and stopped at a petrol station where we met a heavy queue. There was no hope of getting out in time because it was during one of those period of fuel scarcity.

Then boom! Out of the blue came a man that yelled out my late aunt's name. He was like: ***** "what are you doing out here? I don know this woman since 1990. We attended the same secondary school. Oya full their tank now, now " It was his petrol station!

Guess what? He didn't take a dime!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by nuelsam: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by Kraking: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

I swear grin make him pray make the level no reach FP
Fact say e no even bother edit or empty the comment na weytin dey even pain me pass.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JIMMY1393: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
JasperVII:

He came to cut his head?

I was laughing when I read it thinking it's only me that noticed ...after I saw your comment and image I wan die with laughter for here grin grin grin ...chai my stomach dey pain me
Re: What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share by JIMMY1393: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mine was this year even...nysc passing out...I was hearing someone call me by a name I haven't used since ages , and since I haven't used that name since 2008/2009 I was like nope can't be me, until the name kept being called so I decided to turn around and lo and behold it was one of my primary school friend's...the babe don fine now sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Strips N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos / New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.