Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38748 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2011
Can someone put the GTB account number here in bold please. I cant seem to find it on the Buhari4change webpage
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2011
I pasted the first set of BB postes in my area with 5members of my family 2friends and 3GEJ supportes of Ibo extraction converted, no stoping me.
I DROPPED MY NAME,PHONE NO AND POLLING CODE FOR LOGISTIC ASSISTANCE ON THE SITE,NO RESPONSE YET.seal4all@yahoo.com. ITIRE,SURULERE,LAGOR
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2011
Lagosboy:

Can someone put the GTB account number here in bold please. I cant seem to find it on the Buhari4change webpage
Click the link below to access the web page on the GTBank account details.

[url=http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=1038[/b]]http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=1038[/url]

seal777:

I pasted the first set of BB postes in my area with 5members of my family 2friends and 3GEJ supportes of Ibo extraction converted, no stoping me.
I DROPPED MY NAME,PHONE NO AND POLLING CODE FOR LOGISTIC ASSISTANCE ON THE SITE,NO RESPONSE YET.seal4all@yahoo.com. ITIRE,SURULERE,LAGOR

Great job. Please keep it up.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
those of you in Lagos, just got this:

BB Volunteers! Press Conference in Lagos on the ON D NEED TO VOTE FOR BUHARI/BAKARE DATE,THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2011 VENUE .DINOS PLACE OPP BLUE NEST HOTEL 6A OSOLO WAY AJAO ESTATE LAGOS TIME.12 NOON ORGANISED BY BUHARI/BAKARE VANGUARD FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE: I will be attending the Press Conference and do invite friends
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Showab1: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
I was able to convince a colleague in the office who was supporting GEJ before with no any reason. Thank God for all the recent mess up by the PDP and GEJ's absence from the NN24 debate, presently, the guy is seriously campaigning for BB now after seeing so many reasons why we have to vote PDP out of power. My Wife, my Junior ones and some other colleagues are 100% ready to queue behind BB come April 09.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
I am supposed to be in Europe for a significant Birthday Trip (with my best friend and birthday mate) to about 8 countries during the election but i have canceled it just to make sure my family and friends vote for Buhari/Bakare during April 9 Election,

My little sacrifices for Nigeria

PING BB2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lenny9000(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
May almighty God bless every one of you for your tireless effort to see change come to our dear Country Nigeria! No matter what happens, history will remember you for your courage. As for me. I am hitting FB so hard that people are screaming,  And yes! I have changed my profile to that of BB… Also I have re-edited the “SPUFF” (President Jonathan, IBB and Atiku begs Obasanjo) that I posted here recently. You can copy (Below) and post anywhere! Please spread it! (You can give it a new titled of your choice as long as you spread it)

GOODLUCKY, SATIKU & IB BEGS BABA IYA FOR HELP!

BABA IYA:  Ha! Goodlucky, IB and even you Satiku visiting me together?

IB: You know old comrades always come together no matter what!

BABA IYA: You are right IB, but what about these civilians… especially you Satiku, what are you looking for in my house?

GOODLUCKY: It’s the same matter that brought the three of us to visit you sir!

BABA IYA: Ehen? When am about to eat pounded yam and my favorite bitter-leaf soup? Okay o! As long as you guys don’t disturb me when am eating

SATIKU: We will try not to disturb when the food is served

IB: But you have not even asked us what brought us here

BABA IYA:  Eh! It is because my mind is on the bitter-leaf soup, you should know I don’t joke it with. By the way it was prepared by my new catch! She is just 25, you should see her. You know my wife is dead shey?

SATIKU: Yes we know, but the problem that brought us can’t wait it is very urgent!

BABA IYA:  And I should forget the bitter-leaf soup because of the problem shey?

IB: Of cause not, we know you don’t joke with bitter-leaf soup

BABA IYA:  So what are you waiting for Goodlucky? Spill it out!

SATIKU: It’s about the new phenomenon sweeping the country?

BABA IYA:  Mogbe! That is impossible! I mean Japan is so far from here so how could the radiation get into this country?

GOODLUCKY: Not Japan sir, I mean the tsunami sweeping across the country

BABA IYA:  Apart from Japan, there has not been any recent tsunami that I know of

SATIKU: He is talking about the BB tsunami spreading like plague at an alarming rate!

BABA IYA:  Buhary? Bakary?  And that’s why you came to disturb me when am about to eat my special bitter-leaf soup prepared by my sweet 16!

GOODLUCKY: Sixteen? Is that not illegal? I thought you just said she was 25?

SATIKU: She is 25 quiet alright, but we call young girls sweet sixteen!

BABA IYA:  I never believe I will ever say this to you, but THANK YOU Satiku! By the way IB are you also afraid of BB?

GOODLUCKY: Sorry sir, but at the rate they are going they might,

BABA IYA:  Don’t ever interrupt me again when I am speaking or I will ask IB to give you some military training right now!

IB: its not like I am afraid of them, but if BUHARY becomes president don’t you think he will come after us for corruption?

SATIKU: That is what I am afraid of.

BABA IYA:  Of cause, you should be afraid Satiku! You stole too much money ke!

SATIKU: No just me alone!

BABA IYA:  Oh! So you want to compare yourself with IB and myself abi? Now tell me, were you in the military? And are you a General for crying out loud

GOODLUCKY: He was in the Customs sir!

BABA IYA:  And that makes him a military man shey? Olodo! Oya tell me if he also fought in the War?! I should have known the first time I saw your face, you are not smart at all Goodlucky I truly regret installing you, because you are not smart at all

GOODLUCKY: T- Bakary’s SNG also helped too sir!

BABA IYA:  Oh yes, when Queen Turia was treating you like her houseboy shey? All these happened because you are not a strong man! I should have installed an ex military man! Nigerians love strong people! The other day you were shaking because a little girl from CNN was interviewing you. Didn’t you see my own interview? I told the British boy straight to his face that his questions were silly! Same with IB, nobody can intimidate us. Anyway as your father, I will still make sure you retain your post after the elections but you must be strong shogbo?

SATIKU: But what if BB wins, what are we going to do?

BABA IYA:  Has Mr FIX-IT left our dear party? I said we will take care of it!

GOODLUCKY: But how is that going to be possible if BB wins? They have instructed their supporters to go to the pooling stations with petrol and matches and if JAGGA boys try to rig in our favor they should light them up!

BABA IYA:  Action man! I trust BUHARY, you see we military men don’t take nonsense, we are ready for war at any time and that was why nobody dared me when I was ruling. Anyway now that you know all these, what have you done to convince the people that you are the best man for the job?

GOODLUCKY: Ermmmm!!!!   Emm!  Em!

IB: But they gave you opportunities to sell yourself to the public through debates

BABA IYA:  I hope you didn’t take that your UMBLERAH wife with you to the debates?

SATIKU: Actually he has not attended any debate yet and he is not planning to attend any

BABA IYA:  Goodlucky!!!!!!!!! Are you also afraid of talking to your own people? I mean this is not the little CNN girl o!

GOODLUCKY: They will ask what I have done since I became the president, especially on corruption and I am afraid I don’t have any answer for them,

BABA IYA:  So why haven’t you arrested anybody for corruption? During my time I arrested IG Tafaa Barlogu, I had the NafDac Woman working hard on fake drugs, Okojor Iwealaar was on board working hard too. So what have you been doing Goodlucky? I mean why didn’t you arrest that Charge and bail Lawyer called erm! erm!  ehen! Anakonda. Why didnt you arrest him self?

GOODLUCKY: Aondoakaa sir!

IB: This is not time for names correction, you should be listening to Baba’s advice

BABA IYA:  Leave him IB, I don’t blame him at all. He has big mouth when it comes to me, yet he is afraid to even speak to his own people and has nothing to show for one year of ruling

GOODLUCKY: I speak to them on Facebook sir!

BABA IYA:  Are you the one writing those things? You were given opportunity to speak directly to them but you ran away

SATIKU: I wish you had installed me instead!

BABA IYA:  You ke? so that you can loot our treasury dry! No thank you! I prefer a clueless Goodlucky to you Satiku.

GOODLUCKY: Thank you sir! …, But I am still afraid that if BB wins, and we steal their votes all those angry Abokis will burn up the North and instead of the army to allow the country plunge into civil war, they will take over and we will be back to the military days. That is why I have been telling our people not to rig this time.

BABA IYA:  Then you better think of attending the remaining debates, and arresting some people like Anakonda so that Nigerians will know you have Balls, because if the military takes over, IB and I will be safe. We military men always takes care of our own no matter what, but as for civilians like you and Satiku it will be hell… Anyway my pounded yam and bitter-leaf soup is ready… IB please join me,,  Satiku and Goodlucky wait for us here. By the time I finish eating I will have enough strength to think of a good strategy for your problem…  Shey it is good to have a godfather that you can cry to eh?  OYA LAUGH SMALL Jare!

Lenny
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
As regards the DSTV advert, I think we should do our bit on our own rather than leave it all on d BB team. Like someone suggested, contributing d amount on NL shouldn't be too hard. any amount we raise, we'll use.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
I am buying a ticket tomorrow (against the election date) to fly to the city where i registered to enable me vote for B/B.

I have converted my partner, i am talking to my mechanic and my sister.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
i can't go through all the posts.
i have a few questions;
1. i assume the paucity of radio adverts are due to a lack of funds.
how much does a radio advert cost?
how many adverts can NL B/B supporters afford (raise in 10 days) on a station like wazobia?
can we try it?

2. there is a t shirt i saw on this thread, how can i lay my hands on a few and how much can i contribute for them?

This is about our future, we must make sacrifices.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
proudly9ja:

As regards the DSTV advert, I think we should do our bit on our own rather than leave it all on d BB team. Like someone suggested, contributing d amount on NL shouldn't be too hard. any amount we raise, we'll use.

numerous radio adverts on wazobia PH, ABJ, lagos and naija fm will make more impact.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks people

Keep your efforts going.

Does anybody know what the feeling on the ground in SS/SE are amongst the youth about their voting intentions, has anybody done a survey of their family and friends in those areas?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
mbulela:

I am buying a ticket tomorrow (against the election date) to fly to the city where i registered to enable me vote for B/B.

I have converted my partner, i am talking to my mechanic and my sister.

For the first in my at least 2 years of knowing you in Nairaland I am seeing you partisan. And more surprisingly, being passioante a Nigerian political personality/event.

The Mbulela I have studied over time is not only one that hardly sees anything positive about a Nigerian public figure(except Atedo Peterside - his hero in Economy, and none in politics grin), but has also never hidden his dislike for glorification of a public figure. We agree on most issues but his only problem with me is that I 'praise-sing' personalities(like Sanusi). Even if we both agree that this person is good, he will not hesitate to tell me I'm going beyond boundary when I 'overdo' the praising of that person

For Mbulela - the most hard-to-impress, skeptical nairalander in my books - to openly endorse Buhari, it says a lot about Buhari, to me.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by farouqb(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Going thru this thread makes me feel like crying, it shows how desperate Nigerians are
for change. We now see beyond ethnic, religious and geographical devides, Lets keep
the fire burning to save our future.
Our greatest challenge in the core north, Kano to be specific is the shekarau factor, which
we re doing everything possible to reduce it to the bearest minimum.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
farouqb:

Going thru this thread makes me feel like crying, it shows how desperate Nigerians are
for change. We now see beyond ethnic, religious and geographical devides, Lets keep
the fire burning to save our future.
Our greatest challenge in the core north, Kano to be specific is the shekarau factor, which
we re doing everything possible to reduce it to the bearest minimum.

@Farouq,
You need not worry too much about Shekarau, he may not even be able to win his ward let alone cause any problem for Buhari.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Jarus:

For the first in my at least 2 years of knowing you in Nairaland I am seeing you partisan. And more surprisingly, being passioante a Nigerian political personality/event.

The Mbulela I have studied over time is not only one that hardly sees anything positive about a Nigerian public figure(except Atedo Peterside - his hero in Economy, and none in politics grin), but has also never hidden his dislike for glorification of a public figure. We agree on most issues but his only problem with me is that I 'praise-sing' personalities(like Sanusi). Even if we both agree that this person is good, he will not hesitate to tell me I'm going beyond boundary when I 'overdo' the praising of that person

For Mbulela - the most hard-to-impress, skeptical nairalander in my books - to openly endorse Buhari, it says a lot about Buhari, to me.

not just mbulela

TP, another hard nosed cynic

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=633731.msg8007804#msg8007804

texazzpete:

Look at this muppet!

Your candidate GEJ goes around promising Northerners 'juicy positions' in his cabinet. He's made a pledge to step aside in 2015 for a Northerner. His godfather (Obasanjo) even hinted to all and sundry in the finale of his campaign that power will revert back to the North.
So what you're really jubilating about now is another 12 years of PDP misrule. 4 years for GEJ, then Sambo gets another 8 years (He's a northerner so it shouldn't be an uphill task like what Jonathan faces).

You clowns aren't weakening the north, you're appeasing them temporarily and strengthening them for the long run while simultaneously voting in the most corrupt party in Africa.

The smart people will vote for change. We'll use Buhari to sweep these PDP rascals away.

Join us now or be prepared to shamefully confess to your children how you helped to sabotage Nigeria's future.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Jarus:

how we go do now?
this matter has gotten very dicey o!
i read Pat Utomi's interview with Sun two weeks back and the one he gave yesterday where he dropped his candidacy and it dawned on me once more that we are heading to tunnel that is bottomless unless we halt and find our way out right now.Like i argued in another post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=634615.msg8020779#msg8020779 Buhari might not be a saint (and i am not interested in one) but if we do not chase away this court jesters that are holding jamborees all over the place in the name of campaigns and promising things they have no clue how it can be achieved, we are doomed and i do not say it lightly.
If only the 'progressives' could come together,this battle would be a walk over.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Join us now or be prepared to shamefully confess to your children how you helped to sabotage Nigeria's future.

if only most Nigerians would understand the importance of this comment above copied from TP.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
mbulela:

i can't go through all the posts.
i have a few questions;
1. i assume the paucity of radio adverts are due to a lack of funds.
how much does a radio advert cost?
how many adverts can NL B/B supporters afford (raise in 10 days) on a station like wazobia?
can we try it?

2. there is a t shirt i saw on this thread, how can i lay my hands on a few and how much can i contribute for them?

This is about our future, we must make sacrifices.

any update on number 1 above?
9 days to go.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
@P9ja Ok.

Are we contributing to the BB account for the adverts? TV or Radio?

Alternatively ,we can use Jarus's account, at least I know his real name. any mess up na to open one thread on top hin head for Nairaland grin

if the DSTV advert is too expensive, we can do a Wazobia Radio Blitz till election day.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^Count me in. Especially in Lagos, and the Eastern states. . . . I think we can put it together and claim it is approved by Nigerian group in Diaspora or something. So where is the AD? Do you already have one to work with?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ I'll wait for Jarus or Proudly9ja to respond, they seem to have more contacts on ground and in the BB team than most people on here.

Yes, sponsored by the BB-2011 NLPAC
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
Al right everyone. If we want to go for the adverts, I have 150K to spare. If we are unable to agree, on time, I'll send the funds into the GTBank account posted on the BB campaign website.

However, I need those on ground in 9ja to confirm if there are BB jingles on Radio and/or TV in recent time. My understanding from a source close to the BB team was that they actually planned to roll out jingles two weeks before the election date. The same person told me it's costing roughly 15k per minute of jingles and actually said the team needs funds for election day logistics more than the funds for jingles.

BTW I also know Jarus and have spoken to him several times on this issue. I will also not mind channeling the 150K through him if we decide to go for jingles.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ It would be nice if we could announce that we are not from the mainstream and we throw our support in anyways. smiley
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
9ijaman, though not Naija based, is more involved than me. He has spent amount running into 6 digits and if we add what he has caused his friends to contribute, we will be talking of 7 digit contribution from 9ijaman and his friends. I have had a number of phone discussions with him and I see his passion.

I must admit, due to official and personal activities, I've not been so active in one-on-one BB campaign in the last few days, but I can take up the challenge of having my a/c used for pooling donations for our last minute campaign. Can we have another person to make enquiries on cost of wazobia or other radio adverts?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by DrummaBoy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
I reside in Ibadan.
1. I had thought I was alone until I met a group of gentlemen in church. One of them handed me CPC hand fliers and I began campaigning around church and work.
2. I work in a Federal hospital and I became the leading figure in campaigning for Buhari. The exciting thing is that every one in my office now proffess Buharism and most people in the dept. are gunning for the CPC. Unfortunately their are these church people who insist on voting for GEJ.
3. My enthusiasm won over Ribadu chap in my office also.
4. As a volunteer Physics A level teacher, I concluded my class last saturday with a resounding campaign for Buhari/Bakare. Trust the effect of a teacher I got all my students behind me. In fact a south-south girl confessed it is Buhari all the way.

Nevertheless, I am convinced there are these 70% of the electorate that are still undecided. Let us keeep up the campaign. It is BB all the
way.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
@jarus, 9ija and Kobo.

Post the details of the campaign method(I prefer the jingles or adverts) and the cost plus the account number and I'll send my contribution to it ASAP.

I also agree with kobojunkie, it makes sense to state who we are as a group both for inspiration and accountability purposes.

Good job @9ijaman and others.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
Honest opinion . . . that jingle does not ring like something that win elections --- I mean it will work and I can help with that too. But I was looking for something more informative -- something that will shed light on our situation and why we need this change to the status quo.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wazobia FM phone number

234-1-280-1375
234-1-2623053
271-0244 - 49

As for creating a new jingle, its not my area and I don't know if we have time on our side. But if someone can work on something between now and weekend, good but if not, I think we have to make do with what we have. What does everyone think?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
9 days to go.
we need these radio ads urgently.
Jarus,send me your bank details to mbulela2010@yahoo.com.
my finances are in a rotten state at present but these are the days of sacrifices.
i will sacrifice something.

we seem not to be reaching an agreement on the radio jingles, i will send my contribution to Jarus and trust his judgement.
pls i am not in support of dstv advert o!
or any tv advert for that matter.
radio jingles make more sense.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
I agree with 9ja.

like Kobo said, The CPC pidgin jingle is not catchy,(not even close) It does not inspire too much, it lacks that "factor" but it's what it is.

The other ones are ok though. Maybe needs a little work but time is running out.

Except there is an alternative, I'm ready to contribute to the radio blitz on Wazobia and other grassroot media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.