Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38742 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by meine: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

Are really pretending not to have a clue, or would you also deny the Hands of the Almighty? Am sure you are smart enough to see this, just think about it;

How many people who have sat at the helm of affairs of this Country where not either Military Men and Coupist or Brother's of a Dead One or were not being Hounded by them. Only Azikiwe and Shagari.

God in his mercies has ended the era of the same recycled Military Men and Coupists,  yet people like you are begging them to come back.

As truly elected and totally civilian president with no encumbrances, GEJ might not be perfect, but he is our only true hope of re-starting the journey of True Democracy since independence.  What GOD Has Put Together, Let No Man Put Asunder.

[size=16pt]GEJ is GOD's Plan,
Vote for true Democratization of Nigeria
Vote GOODLUCK/SAMBO for A CLEAN FRESH AIR!
[/size]

@Beaf called Kengalli

Yours is a foolish and lost cause, Does jonathan have his own mind? everyone knows he is being propped up by OBJ, And when did you start holding brief for God? Why wont you people allow God to do his own thing in heaven while you do your good works here on earth. Mumu, Ode oshi
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
Solomon227:

I now send out at least 20 SMS everyday to my friends and relations letting them know what could happen to their children's future in coming years with GEJ and PDP in power.

Most of them are actually voting for Fashola but they believe PDP must rig. But I have been insisting they just cast their vote for the Men of Integrity and watch.

If there is any1 who can put some jingles on local radio station ASAP I wont mind making some contributions. This will get the message down more to undecided and uninterested voters especially in Lagos.
Can you find out how much that will cost? I would not mind contributing some more towards achieving that.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Solomon227(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

Can you find out how much that will cost? I would not mind contributing some more towards achieving that.

Just called some friends if they can get it something on air. But they all are preoccupied with their daily hustling 4 dat kind of thing. Is there no way Buhari4Change organization can be involved directly? At least they already have jingles, all Im tired of is having to explain who Buhari is to every uninterested Lagosian I am trying to win over. I will appreciate if we can deal with their reps in Lagos and adjoining Ogun state. It will be easier to convince people when they already hear stuffs on radio.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
meine:

@Beaf called Kengalli

Yours is a foolish and lost cause, Does jonathan have his own mind? everyone knows he is being propped up by OBJ, And when did you start holding brief for God? Why wont you people allow God to do his own thing in heaven while you do your good works here on earth. Mumu, Ode oshi

Hey Mister, Am not Beaf! angry

You need to improve your civility.

Whenever an Inferior argument is forced to bow to a Superior Course, it usually resorts to insults!  Thats expected and is one of the fallacies utilized in Deceit.

[size=16pt]Do not be Deceived
Vote Goodluck/Sambo in 2011 for Progress
Vote Fresh Air in 2011, We All Really Need It!
[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by nastydamus(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
#Goose pimples#
God, bless Nigeria for this. Amen.
#Goose pimples#
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by away4real(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Solomon227:

Just called some friends if they can get it something on air. But they all are preoccupied with their daily hustling 4 dat kind of thing. Is there no way Buhari4Change organization can be involved directly? At least they already have jingles, all Im tired of is having to explain who Buhari is to every uninterested Lagosian I am trying to win over. I will appreciate if we can deal with their reps in Lagos and adjoining Ogun state. It will be easier to convince people when they already hear stuffs on radio.

@ solomon227 can you ask how much it will cost for slots during all those pidgin english programmes, all those common man kind of thing, might not be much but I can spare $50.00 for this,

9ijaMan can you also help coordinate, lets see what we can do, I live abroad so all i can give is my 50 USD, doesnt matter if he wins or not but u would know that in your heart u tried to make a change,

Evil strives when good men do nothing, every little will help
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
Solomon227:

Please find out how much it'll cost. I may be able to rally some friends. Give me a figure to work with and we'll see how it'll go.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
away4real:

@ solomon227 can you ask how much it will cost for slots during all those pidgin english programmes, all those common man kind of thing, might not be much but I can spare $50.00 for this, 

9ijaMan can you also help coordinate, lets see what we can do, I live abroad so all i can give is my 50 USD, doesnt matter if he wins or not but u would know that in your heart u tried to make a change,

I live abroad too. I should be able to raise some reasonable amount of money. If it's within 100k naira, I may be able to rally a few friends or even go it alone.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by away4real(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
Am encouraged to hike up my amount to $100 , I would want to invest in a message that reaches the grass roots. so I feel those pidgin english programmes would be a good outlet, also is there an advert in pidgin english,

I really wish I was in naija at this time,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by meine: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
I have been doing a lot of conversion via facebook and YIM ,the responses am getting are amazing after i explain our cause. i am sending mails out tomoro. converted 4 voters this night alone grin grin grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by meine: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

Hey Mister, Am not Beaf! angry

You need to improve your civility.

Whenever an Inferior argument is forced to bow to a Superior Course, it usually resorts to insults!  Thats expected and is one of the fallacies utilized in Deceit.

[size=16pt]Do not be Deceived
Vote Goodluck/Sambo in 2011 for Progress
Vote Fresh Air in 2011, We All Really Need It!
[/size]

Since You havent displayed the common sense and civility needed to avoid this thread, i will continue to insult and abuse you. what part of BUHARI BAKARE TEAM EFFORT dont you understand?, You just continue the God this , God that bla bla bla wasting precious space and see how i will hunt you down with my words, i am a woerwolf and i dont give up on vampires until i tear them to shreds
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
meine:

Since You havent displayed the common sense and civility needed to avoid this thread, i will continue to insult and abuse you. what part of BUHARI BAKARE TEAM EFFORT dont you understand?, You just continue the God this , God that bla bla bla wasting precious space and see how i will hunt you down with my words, i am a woerwolf and i dont give up on vampires until i tear them to shreds

Wooo! Am scared, Mummy! Daddy! Please come, meine is planning to kill me.

Get a grip my guy, stop being sentimental! This is an open forum. grin wink
Try and give a thought to my message, it will do you and our country a lot of good.

[size=16pt]Just Vote Goodluck/Sambo
For Betterment of Nigeria
Vote Fresh Air in 2011
[/size]

Dear readers, please forgive meine, He will still Vote GEJ/Sambo Ticket
All this his show here is just initial gra-gra, You know what I mean grin. He is actually a good guy deep inside and not a Vampire. It might only take a little time to bring out the good in him.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Solomon227(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
away4real:

Am encouraged to hike up my amount to $100 ,  I would want to invest in a message that reaches the grass roots. so I feel those pidgin english programmes would be a good outlet, also is there an advert in pidgin english,

I really wish I was in naija at this time,
away4real:

I will get back to u soonest. I really have to do this to clear my conscience. Please send me an e-mail do a dummy e-mail i just created. U know this is a public domain and PDP is an evil structure; bakarebuhari@yahoo.com.

I will come-up with good news before tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2011
GoodLuck can only get to a position by Luck,
Guys Goodluck cant win an Election,
It shows from the very first day he was Born
He was born to become President by Luck not by Vote
If he make any mistake of not Handing Over to BB Come May
He might actually become Badluck just like Saul the King
May God not Turn his Back Unto you Ebele Jonathan
Hand Over to Buhari/Bakare come May 2011 and you will be the Messiah we have been expecting

BlackBerry 2011 Ping bb2011. God Bless BB Supporter

My Latest FB Status : Great nations are not built on GOODLUCK. They are built on EXPERIENCE, HARDWORK and VISION - Tunde Bakare. Vote Buhari/Bakare, Vote BlackBery, Ping BB2011.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by otipratt(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
I send at least 500 bulk SMS's  everyday  at my own expense.
I defend and inform people around me of GMB's candidature; all PRO-GEJ supporters in my office and household have converted from to BB followers.
My Blackberry and Facebook display pictures are CPC posters.

The momentum can only grow stronger,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by saibuhari(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
I cant remember how many people I have converted because they keep increasing by the day. My major target are die-hard Jonathan supporters in my office and at in my former street where I used to live, as I just move accommodation. Last week, I converted 4 of them. My greatest headache is one who happens to be a close friend, he has refused to yield but am not giving up on him. For the fringe supporters of Jonathan, I keep winning them over. For the neutral, I keep conquering. In all I must have converted may be 24 people or more and am still counting. My target is 50 before the election.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Can someone confirm if the notice below is true. I copied it from another thread.

SPREAD THE WORD:

PEOPLE CAN DONATE to the CPC-THE BUHARI BAKARE Team by texting . CPC to 33724 on Etisalat to donate 100Naira.
People can text as much as possible.
More networks coming up soon.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^^

Confirm from the facebook page first before you do anything ok?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 1:40am On Mar 20, 2011
My Latest FB Status:
Free American Green Card Or Buhari/Bakare Governement ?
I will definitely stay Back with the Buhari/Bakare Government.
Vote Buhari/Bakare! Vote BlackBerry! PING BB2011,

@Jarus, Where are you? Didnt see you on the NN24 Presidential Debate Thread, What have you done lately?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
watched on nTA over weekend that PDP have 150,000 people who would be going all over country door to door.

Does CPC have a similar plan?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by maclatunji: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
I am waiting to see someone declare a wuru-wuru result, that is when my activism will come alive. I am more of the relaxed type, people start getting vexed when they think you are just campaigning but if you lay the facts on the people, people will see reason.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nugwax(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Here is a design for T-Shirt, I`ll add text and put the proper file for downloading.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
My contact in Lagos informed me he finally had the 3000 posters I funded delivered over the weekend. He told me he was forced to have to give almost everything out as people were really hungry for the BB posters.

@Jarus, I tried reaching you twice to no avail. I hope all is well. My contact says you were unable to meet him today for the posters. He gave some of the [posters he was supposed to pass to you to members holding CPC meeting somewhere in Agege.

BTW another group of friends are raising funds to fninace another 10,000 copies of the BB posters.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Goodwork 9ijaman.

Please emphasise on the CPC logo design on your posters. This is important as it is likely to be what people will align with on election day.

Who is working on the radio jingle? whats the cost?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
proudly9ja:

Goodwork 9ijaman.

Please emphasise on the CPC logo design on your posters. This is important as it is likely to be what people will align with on election day.

Who is working on the radio jingle? whats the cost?
The logo part is being taken care of.
I'm also awaiting Solomon227 to give us the feed back on the costs associated with the radio jingles.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
These are the phone numbers for coolfm radio station. Can someone please call them to ask how much it will be to run the jingles on their station?

234-1-280-1375, 234-1-2623053, 271-0244 - 49

Radio Nigeria
Broadcasting House, Ikoyi,
Tel: +234(1) 7946076

Inspiration FM
Chicinma Ureme on 234(0)8023115550, 01-2770924-27 or
Rotimi Ogidan on 234(0)8052349297, 07026272691 or
Olalekan Oluponna on 234(0)8023176366, 08033082042
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Are you sure Radio Nigeria will be willing to air BB jingles?
How popular is Inspiration FM in Lagos?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Im not in Lagos, but I think Inspiration FM is popular. As for radio Nigeria, we can only try.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
My schedule is quite tight tomorrow and time zone here is 2 hours ahead of 9ja. I'll try to call the numbers if I find the chance tomorrow, else I'll definitely make the calls on Wednesday. It's almost midnite here and I have crash soon.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dont waste your time with these radio stations

You truly want to reach out to the poor masses?

then try Radio continental

Wazobia FM

Unilag fm

and other grassroot radio stations.

listeners of Coolfm or modern radio stations are mostly on FB and the internet, most of them own TVs and all that, it's best we face those who only rely on radio for stories and news.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
honeric01:

Dont waste your time with these radio stations

You truly want to reach out to the poor masses?

then try Radio continental

Wazobia FM

Unilag fm

and other grassroot radio stations.

listeners of Coolfm or modern radio stations are mostly on FB and the internet, most of them own TVs and all that, it's best we face those who only rely on radio for stories and news.
Can you then help to get the contact numbers to the stations you listed. We need to know how much it'll cost to run some of the BB jingles.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Wazobia
234-1-280-1375, 234-1-2623053, 271-0244 - 49

Unilag FM
01-4932663, 01-7741872

Brila
88.9 Brila FM Lagos
634, Adeyemo Alakija Street
P. O. Box 75504
Victoria Island, Lagos
Nigeria
Tel 234-1-2702948

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.