Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38750 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
9ijaMan:

The 3,000 BB posters I paid for should be out today. I'll call my contact in Lagos and link him up with Jarus. He should be able to release at least 1,000 copies to Jarus.
Just finished discussing with him. We agreed to connect on Friday to collect 1,000 copies.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by chakula: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Jarus,

May Allah Almighty Bless you and your Family as well Ammen.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by chakula: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
I can't laugh!
enitan2002:

My blood group is BB+
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
GenBuhari:

I think we should use "Up Buhari" instead, as Buhari is being accused of being a tribalist and religious fanatic.

Would the fact that an Hausa word is used in this slogan not alienate other tribes?

Just write it and advice them to shout it as; "Say Buhari" or "Say BB"

Or "Say [size=16pt]B[/size]ye [size=16pt]B[/size]ye" ----> to PDP,  a la Chris Brown's popular song cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
Jarus:

Just finished discussing with him. We agreed to connect on Friday to collect 1,000 copies.
Well done my brother. Thanks for the efforts.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
enitan2002:

My blood group is BB+

[center][size=16pt]BB=Bridled Bomb[/size][/color][/center]

[size=20pt][color=#990000][center]If you say your blood is BB 2011
You have just gotten HIV[/center]
[/size]

[center][size=16pt]HIV=HIGH INCENTIVES FOR VIOLENCE[/size]

[size=24pt]Go for Fresh Air in 2011 and Live HIV free[/size][/center]

Warning: The Federal Constitution of Nigeria, Warns that Coupists and Fake Religious Zealots have Strong Affinity for Violence
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=14pt][center]Among more civilized people, Buhari would be in Jail for despoiling Democracy   through a Coup!

Save your self from the Second Coming of the Nigerian Ghadaffi! What Buhari Forgot in Aso Rock is the same thing for which Ghadaffi is killing Libyans![/size]

[size=16pt]Vote for Fresh Air in 2011
Vote GoodLuck/Sambo[/center][/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2011
So, what do the Buhari group have planned for the actual election day? Bear in mind that the main reason why Obama was able to win was because on election day, his volunteers actually went out to drive/cajole people to go out to vote.

How many actual communities have they reached? In much the same way INEC had to go out to the remote areas to get people registered, I believe the Buhari team has to make much effort to get out in the boonies to get the word out.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by experts: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2011
I have so far convinced over 1500 people in support of Buhari in ilorin kwara state.

@jarus, u remember i once invited you to the team 4 progress, a team whose concern is about individual candidate not the party.

this team is gradually growing as we have moved from one ward to another here in kwara state . so far, we have visited 63 out of the 192 wards in kwara state.

and we are communicating and passing the message of the good leaders to be supported to the people.

its an interesting one. its good to here the people out,but with our canvassing method, we have won the heart of many.

Buhari 4 President (CPC)
Gbenga Olawepo 4 Governor kwara state (DPP)
Bilkisu Gambari 4 senate Kwara Central (CPC)
Anu Ibiwoye 4 Senate Kwara South (ACN)
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2011
experts:

I have so far convinced over 1500 people in support of Buhari in ilorin kwara state.

@jarus, u remember i once invited you to the team 4 progress, a team whose concern is about individual candidate not the party.

this team is gradually growing as we have moved from one ward to another here in kwara state . so far, we have visited 63 out of the 192 wards in kwara state.

and we are communicating and passing the message of the good leaders to be supported to the people.

its an interesting one. its good to here the people out,but with our canvassing method, we have won the heart of many.

Buhari 4 President (CPC)
Gbenga Olawepo 4 Governor kwara state (DPP)
Bilkisu Gambari 4 senate Kwara Central (CPC)
Anu Ibiwoye 4 Senate Kwara South (ACN)

I wonder why you need a special "Canvassing Method" to convince people. Please pity our people and do not Brain Wash them.

Did you tell them the truth? The actual truth? [size=14pt]That Buhari is a Coupist and Violence is in his Veins[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2011
yes we are doing that. thank you!

Face your life and your own candidate!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2011
@KenGali

Go and sell your own candidate, leave US to our own, is that too much to ask?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2011
Weldone you all, I have been been able to convince my Family members even my mum who is a die hard GEJ Fan to go for Buhari, she started with the usual Buhari is a sharia man and i told her to get one shred of evidence that proves that, since i had worked on my extended family first everyone else joined in and we jointly spoke with one voice so i can safely say me and my family are BB, my friends, collegues who had never voted are now BB, using my advocacy work on voter education i use the opportunity to tell young people who have just come of voting age, i give them the track record of both aspirants and up to 80% have come to say they will vote for Buhari, 12 % for Ribadau and the rest for Jonathan, som have even convinced their parents. The shock for me came when i was speaking at a catholic youth forum, the support Buhari has there overwhemled me. I think progressives like Rev father Kukah , John Onyenkan and other catholic priest are doing a wonderful job in raising awareness and objectivity among thier followers.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by sharpman1(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2011
My facebook profile picture is BUHARI & BAKARE . . . . . and will remain so till after the election.

I post status updates almost everyday, showing why we should vote for BB. I even posted the analysis of the Manifesto of Buhari vs GEJ as a note.

A friend called me yesterday. . . . we spoke for over 30 mins. . . . he was trying to convince me about Buhari, seeing how passionate i am about it.

I will try as much as i can to ensure everyone i know votes for BB.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Wadeoye(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
I just took delivery of 6000 posters. 3000 posters to be pasted around Alimosho local government - I paid guys to start pasting this morning starting from my area.

1000 posters given to Lagos BB volunteer group.

I am taking the remaining 2000 posters to Osun state over the weekend - Ede, Oshogbo and Ilesha.

I am now to cordinate BB volunteers in Osun state. More posters will be printed as the day draws closer.

A colleague in my office who is a recent convert to BB just promised to support the struggle with 1 million naira.

We are wining more and more support daily.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Wadeoye:

I just took delivery of 6000 posters. 3000 posters to be pasted around Alimosho local government - I paid guys to start pasting this morning starting from my area.

I am taking the remaining 2000 posters to Osun state over the weekend - Ede, Oshogbo and Ilesha.

I am now to cordinate BB volunteers in Osun state. More posters will be printed as the day draws closer.

A colleague in my office who is a recent convert to BB just promised to support the struggle with 1 million naira.

Excellent work. Keep up the great effort.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by moi2(f): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Wadeoye
I'm close to tears, many thanks for your effort
We shall overcome!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
My wife is a serving corps member. She didn't participate in NYSC/INEC voters registration, so she registered as a voter. She wanted to take part in elections as INEC officer but I have told her by doing that she will not be eligible to vote, making Buhari lose one vote. So I asked her to vote, and not take part in INEC/NYSC which will disqualify her from voting. Now, because of her 1 vote for Buhari, she will gladly miss the 40k allowance for corpers that participate. Her one vote counts.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Wadeoye:

Now you wanna make me cry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by HAH: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
Wadeoye:

Weldone am proud of you. You almost made me cry. See what truth and uprightness can bring i believe you have never meT Buhari and have not gotten any money from him and you are doing this. God Bless you in the struggle of seeing a better Nigeria for our children.  CHANGE IS COMING
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 123jml: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
What a wonderful effort? I am personally more than happy with you dudes although i don't have anything to share with you as in contribution or donation to these great people but God will permits me to to do so in the future.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=48pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS[/size]

[size=18pt]Please create / modify your signatures to show support for Buhari

See my own signature below .[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks everyone.

Please can you give ideas how I can contribute from abroad?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by koyuid(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
Am reading with tears in my eyes!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
support required in the following thread, Beaf is at it again claiming that Buhari submitted our application for OIC membership, although this clearly occured during IBB's tenure .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624604.64.html
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by koyuid(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Looking at gen Buharis campaigns across the north i think the man will go down as one of the most loved leaders in history
you can feel the love, i mean its awesome. Lets all do the best we can do for him as a reward for his honesty.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 123jml: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
You people should ignore Beaf.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
honeric01:

@KenGali

Do you mean GOODLUCK, the GOD SENT. GOD took the life of a president to bring him to this stage. How do you figure that? Do you think God's Plan is silly? GOODLUCK is GOD'S plan!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
honeric01:

@KenGali

Hah ha! lol
Am trying to save you and your friends, my dear country men and women from a great misfortune which you are supporting. Buhari, the Coupist and Bakere the Opportunist make the perfect recipe for DISASTER. A stitch in time saves nine!

For those of you paying for Buhari's poster, think how would you explain to your children in future that you helped fund a man whose violence as threatened by Bakere, would have killed their aunts, uncles, cousins, etc that reside in the north. Please leave those who love violence and go for clear conscience

[size=14pt]For Peace in Our Land
Vote Fresh Air in 2011
Vote Goodluck/Sambo
[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
KenGali:

Do you mean GOODLUCK, the GOD SENT. GOD took the life of a president to bring him to this stage. How do you figure that? Do you think God's Plan is silly? GOODLUCK is GOD'S plan!
How pathetic! Your god must be a very wicked one o! So your god was such a terrible god to have had to kill a president so that your GEJ can become one too.
I suppose you are probably confessing to us. Did GEJ kill UMYA?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

How pathetic! Your god must be a very wicked one o! So your god was such a terrible god to have had to kill a president so that your GEJ can become one too.
I suppose you are probably confessing to us. Did GEJ kill UMYA?

Are really pretending not to have a clue, or would you also deny the Hands of the Almighty? Am sure you are smart enough to see this, just think about it;

How many people who have sat at the helm of affairs of this Country where not either Military Men and Coupist or Brother's of a Dead One or were not being Hounded by them. Only Azikiwe and Shagari.

God in his mercies has ended the era of the same recycled Military Men and Coupists,  yet people like you are begging them to come back.

As truly elected and totally civilian president with no encumbrances, GEJ might not be perfect, but he is our only true hope of re-starting the journey of True Democracy since independence.  What GOD Has Put Together, Let No Man Put Asunder.

[size=16pt]GEJ is GOD's Plan,
Vote for true Democratization of Nigeria
Vote GOODLUCK/SAMBO for A CLEAN FRESH AIR!
[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Solomon227(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
I now send out at least 20 SMS everyday to my friends and relations letting them know what could happen to their children's future in coming years with GEJ and PDP in power.

Most of them are actually voting for Fashola but they believe PDP must rig. But I have been insisting they just cast their vote for the Men of Integrity and watch.

If there is any1 who can put some jingles on local radio station ASAP I wont mind making some contributions. This will get the message down more to undecided and uninterested voters especially in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.