Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video (502 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by Mrunityshow: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Heartbroken Lady in tears Calls out her ex boyfriend Femi for Dumping her! (Video)

I don’t really know what is wrong with some guys when it’s come to relationship. Some guys out there are really making relationship complicated for ladies,I mean some of our guys are perplexed about relationship and are making ladies to generalise guys as one. They don’t really know what they want.

Many girls out there are scared to fall in love again because of what they had been through in their past relationship.

A video footage has circulated around the social media showing a Nigerian lady crying and lamenting and asking her ex_boyfried what she had ever done to him that made him left her.

Click Link below to watch video;
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/10/heartbroken-lady-in-tears-calls-out-her-exboyfriend-femi-for-dumping-her-video/ [/url]

Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
After the video, what next?

I feel sorry for her though, it must have been painful!
Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by chiefbuchiV12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
So because her ex broke her heart the world should come to an end?
Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by Liposure: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
After the video, what next?

I feel sorry for her though, it must have been painful!
what is going on
Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
them break ur heart and u still get mind de record ur heartbreaking tears...this wan never serious, mayb femi no do the work well, no wori deji go handle the heart better..
Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
paulolee:
them break ur heart and u still get mind de record ur heartbreaking tears...this wan never serious, mayb femi no do the work well, no wori deji go handle the heart better..
The bitch is an attention seeker, no wonder her bf broke her heart.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video by Drsnives(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Crocodile tears
She's probably crying cos she has finally lost her paycheck

(1) (Reply)

MOST Of Us Have Acted Like Ozo At One Point In Time In Our Relationship Journey. / Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? / The Real Reason Men Love Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.