Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Am Just Tired Of Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Just Tired Of Everything (532 Views)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Just Tired Of Everything by lexuswagon: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by kennethfranc(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
J
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by Goodmarlian: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oga go and learn skills to survive stop searching for nonexisting jobs..

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by lexuswagon: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Oga go and learn skills to survive stop searching for nonexisting jobs..
bro i am an r programmer, I do help students to analyze their data during school session but Corona messed things up for me. Do you think I'm happy asking for job online?
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by thunderfirebubu: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hang in there, don't give up just yet your breakthrough is on its way.
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by dukeprince50: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexuswagon:
I am depressed right now,. I graduated years ago from a poly searched for jobs but never got any so I decided to further my education while searching for a job. I finished my BSc program and I got a job in a secondary school where I was paid 15k monthly, from this money I was able to save and raise money for my MSc which I am currently enrolled in. Pls guys I need a job, I have applied fo thousands of jobs but still can't get any. Pls help a brother
I'll tell u d bitter truth, there is no job.
Job opportunity is chocked in Nigeria, look for alternative

2 Likes

Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by callyik(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2020
If you claim to be a programmer, join LinkedIn, Divert and Upwork. You could get freelance or full time programming jobs from any of these channels
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by Odoogu(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2020
brother, please I beg of you... you are educated and so, you must have been enlightened on some salient issues that has nothing to do with academics. finding the kinda job you want may be difficult, so I beg use skills you learnt or learn one and start from there.
make sure you find a solution. God bless you
Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Contact me Op.

I'll be going to site around 12pm sharp

Note:

Come with shovel just in case Oga accept your CV

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Tired Of Everything by FGonline: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2020
lexuswagon:
I am depressed right now,. I graduated years ago from a poly searched for jobs but never got any so I decided to further my education while searching for a job. I finished my BSc program and I got a job in a secondary school where I was paid 15k monthly, from this money I was able to save and raise money for my MSc which I am currently enrolled in. Pls guys I need a job, I have applied fo thousands of jobs but still can't get any. Pls help a brother
Get a skill

A skill is more important than a PHd not even Msc

(1) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Is Real, This Prophet Sex With His Brother Daughter Watch Video / How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? / See The First Post On Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.