Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (64998 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't care what you expect. That's not my problem. And you're the one that needs a better understanding. Let me help you with some critical thinking. Alphas are males who are by nature dominant, fearless, love competition and drawn to order. They are the guys nature uses to fix the world when everything turns upside down. And because of their penchant to be drawn into conflict and risks, Alphas end up dead quicker than Beta males. Hence, in the world system, as Alphas were dying off trying to fix the world and put order in place, their population was reducing and more Beta males were left as the survivors who reap the benefits the Alphas sacrificed their lives for. And because there was shortage of Alphas to raise and teach the children how to be Alphas, many children ended up being raised by Betas and they raised the children to be Beta males just like themselves. And hence the vicious cycle where Alphas are almost going extinct. That's why Betas are in charge. In the world, when Aphas reigned, they fought their own battles. You will see kings go to the battle field and fight their own wars with their own hands. They left POLITICS and ADMINISTRATION for Beta males who stayed behind. Unfortunately, many times, the Alpha males never came back from such wars. And that's what cost Alpha Males their position in this world. Alpha males are the reason you have the freedom you have in this world. They gave up their lives to create a world with order and boundaries. And they are still giving up their lives busy fighting all the stupid wars Beta males keep creating in the world with their stupid politics while they hide in their rooms somewhere. They are guys trying to fix the economy, fix this, fix that, and fix all the mess and put the world in order. They are busy fixing the world systems right now and once they are through, they will come back to Politics and Administration, and take their position back from the Beta Males who have almost turned being a man with masculinity into a crime, who want men to be raised like girls and create a world social system where men are effeminate inatead of Masculine. Go and read about history and learn how human society and laws were when Alphas were in charge and what human society and laws are now that Betas are in charge. And if you can't understand that males have categorizations and the difference in between, that all men are not the same, then I don't even need to have any further discussion with you. Just waka pass abeg! The experts Lexiographers writing dictionaries that define Alpha and Beta, do you think they are stupid? Why would they make such a distinction if it doesn't exist.

In a nutshell, Alphas have killed themselves off and left the world to be run by Beta males. And you typed this with a straight face? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by vioment: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
This law should not be adopted in Naija.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ladycewhy(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
How did you know I can't feed myself? do you think I look like your family that barely eat because they are poor?

I will still say it again, I can feed you and your family for years. you are just a hungry girl who's looking for what to eat. cheesy
I hear you,Mr nairaland online millionaire. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

That you know how other people's family can't eat feels like you are projecting your reality , psychology can't be wrong. grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zimbabweans were right afterall. If you are dating a Zimbabwean woman you already owe her money. Same applies to every man. But this Canadian case looks brutalembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Softgamer: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
the real bobrisky sef na yahoo boy.
Vhuqnl used to be his gate man and talked about how he always sucked bobriky dick and licked his ass pleasurably
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
crackhaus:
These court judgements keep evolving cheesy

They never quite lived together, don't have children together, never bought property together or have shared ownership of anything, yet he is to pay spousal support. Lol

I guess what's left for Canadian men is to restrict every relationship to the 3-year criteria so that it won't be considered a common-law marriage – there's always a loophole in every law if you look hard enough.
Just date a woman for two years and some months, then break up with her and move on to another.

These men are royally fücked. grin
there's a reason why the Red Pill movement is unofficially headquartered in Canada. Its the strongest there because misandry is the strongest there.

17 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Do you live in the west or is it internet knowledge again?
Prenups are not water tight. They get tossed out most of the time that mgtow/red pill men jokingly call them glorified toilet papers for divorce judges. Actually, for no reason, the judge could say "I find this to be lopsided" and he tosses it out or he could just agree with the woman that it was signed under duress without requirement of evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/amp/

https://www.boydlawlosangeles.com/can-a-prenuptial-agreement-be-voided/

https://www.18884mydivorce.com/defending-attacking-prenup-agreement/

Below is an excerpt from a documentary involving divorce attorneys on the validity of prenups. Note what was said at the beginning, also note what was said at 1:18: "divorce proceedings the United States is so complicated that even the best contracts [prenups] can't stand up against the court system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brznz2tif58

The money paid is usually taxed; this is how divorce lawyers and judges make their money. So there is always the incentive to nullify prenuptial agreements.

I came too late to the party. MrBrownJay1 made many good points but there are some things I would have loved to correct. I will address that in a thread if I remain on nairaland after this week. Overall, the laws favour women more than men.

Ubunja

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by samsard(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigBashiru:

Of all the mass shootings in the United States, over 98% have been committed by men.

See the basis of the United Nations adopting feminism is based on violent rates between as h gender - women rarely kill themselves when they have conflict but when two men have conflict b4 you know it kill kill kill. So obviously if women can resolve their conflicts without killing themselves most of the time then they must be the superior gender. So says the feminists! Look at feminist States like sweden and Switzerland - they don't go to wars but still respected
grin This is ridiculously stupid and shallow. Some of these countries are protected by the United States which has a massive army. And this idea of superiority is by far the silliest I've ever encountered. I may as well say men are superior because we're stronger and most of the tech billionaires and people in STEM courses are men, right?
You may as well also say white people are inferior because most, if not all, of the mass shooters are white, right?

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Team Foreign women, over to you

Majority of those ones do not have International Passport or they are chatting with one foreign granny. I was talking to my friend the other day, he said his ex-gf wrote “bitch“ on his car, because he told her not to come again. I was like, “you Nigerian men are always making women go mad ”. I went on to tell him the general consensus on NL, he said I should tell them to come marry the ones there, let them come back home and marry. That do I think they are stupid for coming back home despite the risk.

In fact, Nigerian men home and abroad should be left to marry those white women. They think it is Naija girls that will be asking for urgent 2k. grin

Parisian:
Aswear the high jump was legendary.

You have to love Nlders. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by lakeside79937: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
The law in western world is crazy I witnessed a case in the UK this guy divorced this woman 30 years ago with no kids then in 2019 this man became a millionaire and this lady took this man to court that she wants a share of the money and the court ruled that they should share the money equally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by onoja12: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
For those who say runs girls are expensive,try commited relationship,in the end once you are rich ,you are an endanger specie,all woman na runs girl,so better arrange the deal from the begining

uote author=ENG0701 post=93797220]

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/no-home-or-kids-together-but-couple-still-spouses-appeal-court-rules/wcm/90a5dbfd-f0f9-4690-8525-e5e3205f50a6/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by obstead200(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This is complete bullshyt

how will I pay my ex such amount, when we are not even married or have kids together, this is stupidity at it's highest order.
Na wa oooo.
On top fu*ck wey both of us enjoy oooo.

God forbid. Na hired killers go visit that ex girlfriend wey want chop me like that

5 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by mmsen: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You do know that a man dating/married to a rich woman would get the same result (aka receive spousal support), right?!

If you live with someone as husband and wife, then why shouldn't you be viewed as husband and wife? Just like a man who has a child with a woman would have all the rights as a married man. Remember, as much as it's mostly women who receive spousal support, that's because the majority of these men let these women stay home being lazy while they went to work and brought the cheddar.... But if a woman earns just as much as you do, then you pay her ONLY the difference ... if you guys have kids and she has full custody. If you have full custody then SHE pays you the difference.

I fully understand these rulings... If a man dates and promised heaven and earth to a woman and put her in a certain lifestyle that she will now claim she is accustomed to, then the fool has to pay her in order for her to remain in such lifestyle you promised her. The catch would be for that fool to 1st, not date good for nothing useless women who don't work (so that she can also contribute to any lifestyle you guys are into) ...and 2nd not become someone's benefactor for so long while you do everything to better her life.

The dude is even lucky, in some country (brazil for example), the minute you tell a woman that you love her and wanna spend the rest of your life with her Bla bla bla, and she has a confirmation (in writing/text/email) of you telling her that, then within 6months of dating she can sue you (and ask for half your shiit) if you dump her.

He promised heaven and earth IF she signed the marriage contract, which she refused to do.

What is the point of contracts if people can opt out of all terms (by refusing to sign) and then claim the benefits of said contract?

And men typically don't date women just because they have money. That's a female trait.

5 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Parisian: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aswear the high jump was legendary.
pocohantas:

Lol!!! I love the way this post was avoided.

grin grin grin

The kind high-jump over his over his post ehn. Legendary!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Yankee101: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gold diggers everywhere

Know this, alot of women will sell you for your money. Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by northvietnam(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
If na like that then na to start dating married women behind their husbands back... u have nothing to loose

Or

You opt for excutes the during holidays, just fly to Africa or Asia and fvck off ur brainswith just a paltry sum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Kalatium(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Yeah.
Pussified men who call the shot in almost all human and scientific advancement.
Pussified men who could organize a society where life matters and criminals aren't worshipped.

Just look at what your "alpha" has offered the world and itself.
Oh, I forgot, the greatest achievement of "alphas" is to find a woman to dominate and brag about it.

Personal or societal growth are inconsequential.
SMH

Scientific advancement has nothing to do with pussified men. They have smart ones among them but also have more dump and pussified men.

Are you telling me that all the people in the west are responsible for their advancement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Prenups are not water tight. They get tossed out most of the time that mgtow/red pill men jokingly call them glorified toilet papers. Actually, for no reason, the judge could say "I find this to be lopsided" and he tosses it out or he could just agree with the woman that it was signed under duress without requirement of evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/amp/

https://www.boydlawlosangeles.com/can-a-prenuptial-agreement-be-voided/

https://www.18884mydivorce.com/defending-attacking-prenup-agreement/

Below is an excerpt from a documentary on prenups involving divorce attorneys. Note what was said at the beginning, also note what was said at 1:18: "divorce proceedings the United States is so complicated that even the best contracts [prenups] can't stand up against the court system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brznz2tif58

The money paid is usually taxed; this is how divorce lawyers and judges make their money. So there is always the incentive to nullify prenuptial agreements.

I came too late to the party. MrBro.wnJay1 made many good points but there are some things I would have loved to corrected. I will address that in a thread. Overall, the laws favour women more than men.

Ub.unja

I live in the West so I don't need the internet to know how things work here but you are free to search the internet for more stories to confirm your bias. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Bintuenyo: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
This one sweet me for belle, make e come Naija joor
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't care what you expect. That's not my problem. And you're the one that needs a better understanding. Let me help you with some critical thinking. Alphas are males who are by nature dominant, fearless, love competition and drawn to order. They are the guys nature uses to fix the world when everything turns upside down. And because of their penchant to be drawn into conflict and risks, Alphas end up dead quicker than Beta males. Hence, in the world system, as Alphas were dying off trying to fix the world and put order in place, their population was reducing and more Beta males were left as the survivors who reap the benefits the Alphas sacrificed their lives for. And because there was shortage of Alphas to raise and teach the children how to be Alphas, many children ended up being raised by Betas and they raised the children to be Beta males just like themselves. And hence the vicious cycle where Alphas are almost going extinct. That's why Betas are in charge. In the world, when Aphas reigned, they fought their own battles. You will see kings go to the battle field and fight their own wars with their own hands. They left POLITICS and ADMINISTRATION for Beta males who stayed behind. Unfortunately, many times, the Alpha males never came back from such wars. And that's what cost Alpha Males their position in this world. Alpha males are the reason you have the freedom you have in this world. They gave up their lives to create a world with order and boundaries. And they are still giving up their lives busy fighting all the stupid wars Beta males keep creating in the world with their stupid politics while they hide in their rooms somewhere. They are guys trying to fix the economy, fix this, fix that, and fix all the mess and put the world in order. They are busy fixing the world systems right now and once they are through, they will come back to Politics and Administration, and take their position back from the Beta Males who have almost turned being a man with masculinity into a crime, who want men to be raised like girls and create a world social system where men are effeminate instead of Masculine. Go and read about history and learn how human society and laws were when Alphas were in charge and what human society and laws are now that Betas are in charge. And if you can't understand that males have categorizations and the difference in between, that all men are not the same, then I don't even need to have any further discussion with you. Just waka pass abeg! The experts Lexiographers writing dictionaries that define Alpha and Beta, do you think they are stupid? Why would they make such a distinction if it doesn't exist.

You are on point bro... This is my own take of the situation.

ubunja:
simps are Betas and Betas rule the world. Don't let that make you feel small. Because for all their power and money in the world simps/Betas are total failures and losers when it comes to women. Pussy is owned and ruled by the RedPill men. The difference between alpha and beta is the difference between the thing they control. Simps control money. The RedPill controls women.

Remember that old saying... HARD TIMES CREATE STRONG MEN, STRONG MEN CREATE GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES CREATE SOFT MEN.

it's a never ending cycle. Now we are in the era of soft men who're enjoying the good times created by past alphas.

9 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Jullima(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sarita01:

You aren't making sense,so you're supporting a woman who rejected marriage proposal 7 times,never invested anything meaningful into the relationship cos she even quit her job and now after breaking up she's seeking support,support for what exactly,did she bear any child for him,so he should support another mans children,cos of what na.she a lazy and wicked woman who only want to continue living larvishly but don't want to work for it.after they'll be forming feminist when all their dependence is on a man they want to see them as equals,tueh
So a partner adds nothing of value to your life, yet you let them in your life for 14 years, make that make sense? The judge didn’t believe the woman was useless and lazy to him, she must have had some sort of value to him to keep her for that long. That ‘value’ is the compensation, that’s how their law works.

20 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I live in the West so I don't need the internet to know how things work here but you are free to search the internet for more stories to confirm your bias. wink
You should have just outrightly lied that prenups are always valid. If you want to insist that I, the lawyers in the documentary, the links, and others who have had their prenups cancelled are utterly wrong since you live in the West and hence your take is the yardstick of truth, be my guest. wink You are also welcome to outrightly say I am picking things that confirm my bias. cheesy wink

Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by DexterousOne(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

The issue is that during their long r/ship he changed her life and brought her into a certain luxuriuos lifestyle (this man is obviously a millionaire).. now, in the eyes of the law, they were common law husband and wife thus she can now demand to keep living the lifestyle she was made accustomed to by her (common law) husband.

If/when another man comes into her life and can afford to put her in such luxurious lifestyle, then ex can have the spousal support revoked or lowered.

Didn't you just read how Dr Dre estranged wife is now demanding $2M monthly support so she can continue living the lifestyle she is accustomed to, until their divorce is finalized?! The woman is even demanding money for charitable donation, so that she can continue living the lifestyle her husband made her accustomed to. That's the law. You can't expect a woman (mother of your kids) who was accustomed to flying helicopter to suddenly ride keke na?

$2m a month?

shocked shocked

Wow wow wow.....

Are you in support of this?
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by chiedonedoor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Reason to avoid immoral life.astain from all appearance of evil.
2 Timothy 2:22 KJV
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Christ is coming soon. Repent

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
if you want to be a feminist , strong and independent, prove it by leaving the man and his money.

You can't say you don't need a man but want his money, courts over there are promoting gold digging.

Its up to the guy to fight these judgement, you see why getting an escort is always better.

6 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
You should have just outrightly lied that prenups are always valid. If you want to insist that I, the lawyers in the documentary, and others who have had their prenups cancelled are utterly wrong since you live in the West and hence your take is the yardstick of truth, by my guest. You are also welcome to outrightly say I am picking things that confirm my bias. cheesy wink

Good day.

Legal documents, not only pre-ups, can be nullified for different reasons but you and your friend say that pre-nups can be nullified just because a woman says so which is a fat lie. Many women can't even afford a good lawyer and many couples, men and women, have lost a lot of money because they were unable to settle their differences outside the court.

I wonder why you peeps never post the stories of women who pay off legal fees years after the divorce took place or why we never hear stories from you about the women who pay spousal support. MrBrownJay is the only man here who actually mentioned such.

And why you think that you are smarter than these white men who still choose to get married despite all these so 'unfair laws', some even several times, is quite funny and yes majority of men choose to get married. The most powerful man in this world who ticks the boxes of your definition of what an alpha should be and behave like, Mr Donald Trump, is married for the third time. cheesy

Please don't tell me white men are simps because I think that it's actually you calling yourselves alpha who have a problem with your masculinity, a serious one for that matter.

10 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by udemzyudex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
He should appeal naa.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by petitejolie(f): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
I know someone in Europe. D guy broke up with his gf of not more than five years and he has to pay her 50,000 euros. So d guy wanna sell his house and car to meet up with that amount. He has to choose between paying her off or continue with d relationship but d guy is already tired. But with wat I’m seeing here now, it means d girl can actually get d guy to be paying her monthly just to spite him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by spiritedtete: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
This kind thing na him dey make man look for juju lol
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by 99thEnemy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

This is one of the reasons why you read about assassinations regularly.
Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Desiderius(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by 36STATES: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
ENG0701:
Some things I have come to realise about the west
1. The laws favour women in or out of marriage
2. You cannot circumvent spousal responsibilities by not
marrying. Cohabitation is considered as being
married in Canada

I support paying alimony and supporting a spouse after a divorce especially when kids are involved, but ruling like this ends up doing more harm than good in the long run

Keep your advice Mr know it all. They have parliament and more honest and intelligent people than Nigeria can ever dream of.
That is their law, they must have thought through all ramifications of the bill before they passed it into law. They hold proper debate before they do anything. They are not like Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

"Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.