Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me (10095 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Deathisfree:
I just relocated to a new apartment,I am a very comfortable guy,I live alone.
this babe stays in the other flat, she lives alone and she got a boy friend and I have a girl friend too.
She started coming over to charge ,then to watch movies now comes for no reason ..she eat here ,watch movies and come anytime even 11pm but never passes the night here.

Basically I am a play boy and not a simp .i sleep with any girl as far as she’s beautiful and has sense of humor,it doesn’t take me anything to sleep with her but I don’t want her to turn Mario

What do I do please ? This girl no worth am but she’s always available due to that we are living in the same compound

na WA ooo,are you not a married man?from your last post about your wife being infected.Why are you misbehaving hmm wonders shall never end
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Zzor:
na WA ooo,are you not a married man?from your last post about your wife being infected.Why are you misbehaving hmm wonders shall never end

Lols. Bad girl. You smart. Where are you from beautiful?
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by duduade: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2020
And you married

Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair? / What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.