Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me (10081 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by fattprince(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

The same opinion you have on Igbo girls been gold diggers. grin
Being. I don't know this mistake is getting out of hand.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
fattprince:

Being. I don't know this mistake is getting out of hand.

Thank you. smiley
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

i don't have an opinion on that.

cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by fattprince(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you. smiley
You welcome though I would have preferred a kiss to a smile sha
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

I got too much swagger!!! Lol. I think that was sung by Kes.

Let me ask.
What is your opinion on the widely held belief that yoruba women are women of easy virtue. I mean, yoruba women, married or not, men can get them in bed easily.
i know it is a generalisation. But i've heard it too much both online and offline, that it does get me thinking.
In fact in my uni, one of my friends an igbo guy told me, if i want to Bleep, i should look for yoruba girls, in his own words, "yoruba girls dey give".
Another friend of mine a yoruba guy warned me not to marry a yoruba woman, because in his own words, "yoruba women legs no dey close"
This is the height of irresponsibility, please why do you have to stain this thread with your under cover tribalism? you and your Igbo friend are myopic and stupid, did that your hopeless Igbo friend tell you that 6 out of 10 prostitutes in the country are Igbo girls? shallow minds like you are always on the offensive throwing tribal jibes but when you are paid back, you will be yelling like an handicapped jackal. Aggravated stupidity like yours should be punished with a prison sentence at best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
fattprince:

You welcome though I would have preferred a kiss to a smile sha

Happy preference. cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
jagorinho:

This is the height of irresponsibility, please why do you have to stain this thread with your under cover tribalism? you and your Igbo friend are myopic and stupid, did that your hopeless Igbo friend tell you that 6 out of 10 prostitutes in the country are Igbo girls? shallow minds like you are always on the offensive throwing tribal jibes but when you are paid back, you will be yelling like an handicapped jackal. Aggravated stupidity like yours should be punished with a prison sentence at best.

Lol he said under cover tribalism? What's that?
I asked her a question not you.
There's no need to convulse.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

This is a public forum, your question was a subtle tribal jibe, do not think everyone is as dull as you are, your question was an epitome of stupidity, we all know what you are driving at under the guise of asking a question, just read that your stupid question again and you will see that you are running on an outdated operating system.

I am not really surprised after all, sometimes we can deduce how deep someone is by the type of questions they ask. An adult using the conversation he had with his idiotic friend long ago to form a useless opinion on a tribe of over 40 million people is nothing but derangement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
jagorinho:

This is a public forum, your question was a subtle tribal jibe, do not think everyone is as dull as you are, your question was an epitome of stupidity, we all know what you are driving at under the guise of asking a question, just read that your stupid question again and you will see that you are running on an outdated operating system.

I am not really surprised after all, sometimes we can deduce how deep someone is by the type of questions they ask. An adult using the conversation he had with his idiotic friend long ago to form a useless opinion on a tribe of over 40 million people is nothing but derangement.

I responsible for what I type, I am not responsible for how you choose to interpret it.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

I responsible for what I type, I am not responsible for how you choose to interpret it.

if you want to be play the tribal card, play it openly, using a question to serve as a thin foil to mask your tribalism is cowardice.
I do not know your tribe and I do not care, but I would like you to substitute your tribe's name with the Yoruba in your question then show it to any of your tribesman and observe his reaction.
sometimes observing something on top of a tree is not the same as observing it on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
jagorinho:

if you want to be play the tribal card, play it openly, using a question to serve as a thin foil to mask your tribalism is cowardice.
I do not know your tribe and I do not care, but I would like you to substitute your tribe's name with the Yoruba in your question then show it to any of your tribesman and observe his reaction.
sometimes observing something on top of a tree is not the same as observing it on the ground.

There's a reason i didn't ask you or anyone else, there's a reason I asked her specifically.
So again, I am responsible for what I type, I am not responsible for how you choose to interpret it.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by fattprince(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Happy preference. cheesy
I thought you will take to correction and send me the kiss. You can still send now.

Let me show you.
kiss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2020
angelfallz:

There's a reason i didn't ask you or anyone else, there's a reason I asked her specifically.
So again, I am responsible for what I type, I am not responsible for how you choose to interpret it.
you still do not get it, involving the whole Yoruba race in your question/ conversation has stripped off every form of exclusivity you so desire, it is no longer a conversation between both of you again, assuming you were asking general stuffs, I wouldn't even know you existed, but asking why Yoruba girls are so promiscuous on a public forum has made all the privacy you long for null and void.
please let us learn to handle sensitive information especially things involving religion and tribe.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by fattprince(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2020
jagorinho:

I don't know how some people could be tribal. I see people as they are that's why I don't go with generalization. I think its flawed. I've never abused a tribe for what a person did. Because you are responsible for whatever you did.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2020
fattprince:

I don't know how some people could be tribal. I see people as they are that's why I don't go with generalization. I think its flawed. I've never abused a tribe for what a person did. Because you are responsible for whatever you did.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Scavy: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

'One who freely gives out of what he has' aka Cheerful giver.
Yes, omo Yoruba ni mi oooo, swagger! tongue

something like KEZIAH
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 5:24am On Sep 13, 2020
drezzyx:
What else?I once lived In a compound where everyone was knacking ourselves.

Mad o
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Kobicove(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Don't fall into the trap of having a thing with your neighbour, it does not always end well undecided
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by BoboKush(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2020
angelfallz:

what he's basically telling u is you are tribal fool

Get a life
Life has moved on pass playing tribal card
I hope u grow

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by BoboKush(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2020
jagorinho:

you still do not get it, involving the whole Yoruba race in your question/ conversation has stripped off every form of exclusivity you so desire, it is no longer a conversation between both of you again, assuming you were asking general stuffs, I wouldn't even know you existed, but asking why Yoruba girls are so promiscuous on a public forum has made all the privacy you long for null and void.
please let us learn to handle sensitive information especially things involving religion and tribe.

The boy needs to grow... Ignore him
To think he has even derail the thread and won't listen to anybody

Let him keep playing tribal card
Na blood e dey
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by mrblessed(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2020
jagorinho:

How could you not know his "tribe" when your first reply to him presented a pedestrian quantification as a recrimination for posting the views of his "friends?" Despite your lane posturing to appear broadminded, your first reply to him casts you in the same mould as his
stereotypical "friends."
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by mrblessed(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

The same opinion you have on Igbo girls being gold diggers. grin
How did you know he is Igbo or that he holds such stereotypical profiling of Igbo ladies? Do you think you have really answered his question by playing the ostrich? What of if his opinion wasn't similar to what you expected? Would it be a proof that the stereotype holds a toga of reality?

Why did you allow your emotion to get the best of you, and become the chief peddler of stereotype? By making reference to another stereotype when you could have provided answers to his question shows you are a prisoner to your ethnic group and could become irrational when uncomfortable but unverifiable remarks are made against it.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
mrblessed:
How could you not know his "tribe" when your first reply to him presented a pedestrian quantification as a recrimination for posting the views of his "friends?" Despite your lane posturing to appear broadminded, your first reply to him casts you in the same mould as his
stereotypical "friends."

My first response was because he made his friend's tribal affiliation known, assuming the O.P 's tribal identity is not hidden, I would have ignored his friend and take him on. By the way, when it comes to tribalism I am not broadminded, you attack, I give you back and everything ends here.

80℅ of my posts on this forum is about replying subtle and glaring tribal jabs against my people. Most times i am on the defensive, people may ask why not look the other way? but looking the other way is synonymous to keeping silent and sometimes silence means acceptance.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2020
BoboKush:

what he's basically telling u is you are tribal fool

Get a life
Life has moved on pass playing tribal card
I hope u grow

lol. hope all is well at your side
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2020
jagorinho:

its nice to see that you have dropped your insulting and combative stance for a dialogue and conversational stance.

Mo ti bo. maybe i should have phrased the question a little differently, because it wouldn't be only my intended recipient that would see it.

Happy Sunday.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by jagorinho: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
angelfallz:

its nice to see that you have dropped your insulting and combative stance for a dialogue and conversational stance.

Mo ti bo. maybe i should have phrased the question a little differently, because it wouldn't be only my intended recipient that would see it.

Happy Sunday.
Same here.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by chigoizie7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deathisfree:
I just relocated to a new apartment,I am a very comfortable guy,I live alone.
this babe stays in the other flat, she lives alone and she got a boy friend and I have a girl friend too.
She started coming over to charge ,then to watch movies now comes for no reason ..she eat here ,watch movies and come anytime even 11pm but never passes the night here.

Basically I am a play boy and not a simp .i sleep with any girl as far as she’s beautiful and has sense of humor,it doesn’t take me anything to sleep with her but I don’t want her to turn Mario

What do I do please ? This girl no worth am but she’s always available due to that we are living in the same compound

You are a disgrace to players. Players don’t come to Nairaland to seek attention or advices. Players are always on top of their games. Real players know what to do in this kinda situation.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by BoboKush(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
angelfallz:

lol. hope all is well at your side

Ask ur tribal brain
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
jagorinho:

Exactly.
Don't say exactly when you committed the same crime you are berating the guy for. He committed under cover tribalism,as you called it while you committed above cover tribalism.
When you see someone dragging your tribe,it's hard to resist dragging whatever tribe you think he identifies with. But it's only when you resist that you have the moral ground to condemn.
Face his tribe squarely and leave this hypocritical postulation you are doing here.
Both of you are tribalistic dumb fvvcks
jagorinho:

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by softguy1: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Let's call Ubunja and other great redpillers on this
I think they have something to say or contribute on this.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
BoboKush:

Ask ur tribal brain

I did.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by AmazingELixir: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin

Op if you no want wahala as you enter that compound you better no reason that geh ooh!...cos immediately you try am...she dhan transfer all her burden to you...avoid her, just dey take your cruise from imported babes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.