Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

ok - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (13795 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

Re: ok by realest2(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
larryking540:

y
they can't be trusted for anything
Re: ok by EmmaJnr1: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year
can u teach me how to.hack fb acct pls? I want to check mine too
Re: ok by EmmaJnr1: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's
can u teach me how to hack pls
Re: ok by FahBuLous: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wanna knw how u hacked the account..
Re: ok by Kriss216: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
who is the owner?
It's very wrong of you not to acknowledge the main owner of the quote.

Re: ok by Prechy08(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
if this is me, with this information I have, I won't send her away or act irrationally, we go play the game, she go tire go leave go met the guy.

the honest truth be say for the fact she is still with you, there is something about you. if not she for don leave.

Re: ok by Ayo2004: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
You were busy doing biology objectives,another guy was already doing theory and practical exploring her anatomy grin....

Re: ok by dukeprince50: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

It's very wrong of you not to acknowledge the main owner of the quote.
nobody is the owner of that quote.
Re: ok by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
So you don dey look for me sad

Overself:

U dis chronic Buhari zombie,so na here u dey hide now ba? gringrin
600years of suffering awaits u,na Buhari ur saviour talk am!

Re: ok by Kriss216: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
nobody is the owner of that quote.
The original quote.

Re: ok by Abdulrahmannysc: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
There is no way u can satisfy a bad woman.
My name is Abdulrahman Usman I connect hundreds of persons for free sex hookups, relationships, I also run a whatsapp TV for leaked sex videos and lots more. +2348134088074
Message me on whatsapp or call me for free sex hookup within. ABUJA, Lagos, Home and Jos only.
Disclaimer: no payment is required

Re: ok by dukeprince50: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

The original quote.
grin I don't know who said that, and I didn't steal it oga.
There was a day I made a quote on a thread which got more than a thousand likes, that very week, I saw so many similar quotes both on nairaland and on Facebook but I never said the quote was mine
Just because someone said something doesn't mean another person can't think of such
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prinnce1:
dah kuyak ayin Ami unam ntoro.... Give her injury in her itut...... This is a time to be so caring and loving ... talk raw with her ... Show her you are a man... You dey akwa ibom like this
Yes sir cheesy I dey Idoro side
We've postponed to next Sunday lol
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
humilitypays:
There is nothing bad in a girlfriend having other boyfriends of course.

What do u guys expect from a girlfriend that u haven't paid her dowry Stay faithful to you alone and when u are ready to marry u leave her and find a new pussy lol

Wives are cheating and heavens haven't fall na ordinary girlfriend you are here making noise

Dating is dating, relationship is not marriage, I pity girls staying faithful to one guy that won't marry them at the end.

Abeg free ladies jareh, its a normal thing so stop acting up angry
simp spotted

Re: ok by Kriss216: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin I don't know who said that, and I didn't steal it oga.
There was a day I made a quote on a thread which got more than a thousand likes, that very week, I saw so many similar quotes both on nairaland and on Facebook but I never said the quote was mine
Just because someone said something doesn't mean another person can't think of such
I know who made the quote and you even quote the moniker on that same thread.
Re: ok by lordally(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's

Abeg how you take dey hack into the account teach me abeg...make I Hack my Ex account
Re: ok by WonderManly(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year
Thank God. It's not too late, amend your way. And change your style!
Re: ok by Overself: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
So you don dey look for me sad

Wetin I wan use a brainless zombie do?
Just go collect ur suffering from ur Buhari.
Ewu Malawi!

Re: ok by lordally(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fero24:
Had this girl I wanted to wife too.. Igbo girl from imo State Dated her for 3 years and still counting sha... Everything was smooth until we graduated from university...Then she started misbehaving few months afterwards... I knew another nigga don dey deceive am... I sha hack her WhatsApp because she don't use her facebook to chat with the guy... One Corper Guy like that.. He's igbo too.. I saw everything dem don nack once but they plan to continue she even almost traveled to Lagos to stay some weeks with him.. I bust Am.. Girl wey I dey nack steady... Like 10 times per month.. Anytime she want am ni... Crocodile tears normal... Apologies and all.. She even made the guy to speak with me... Him too sha beg.. He pain me die... I got introduced to redpill immediately after the incident... Now she Don serious but e no do me... Me deh use am quench konji but she never get the message... 22 years old lady.. The less you take Nigerian girls serious.. The less you're liable to heartbreak.. I don turn ogbologo now... I just laugh to post like this.. Nigerian Girls.. No dey take dem serious..

How you take Hack am baba...omo I won Hack my ex own meeeen
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
chat me up on facebook
@esther emerald abeg we get talk
Re: ok by proclinician: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Stuffs like this are very normal and shouldn't bother you. Relax, you'll get used to it. The only thing that should bother your is your money. Keep your wallet away from these ones.
Re: ok by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
is ur girlfriend a runzgirl?
all the DMs i am seeing there is all about Bleep,suck,lick etc

haba only she? cheesy
i no even see one normal chat for dere
Re: ok by Prinnce1: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Yes sir cheesy I dey Idoro side
We've postponed to next Sunday lol
are you serious.. You no suppose shift am.... You go come flex me for LA cream bar be that
Re: ok by xest(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg I need the steps to hack into my babe own too. Very important. Please anyone with useful info on how i can hack into her account. Thanks
Re: ok by xest(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
bro please how can i hack into my babes Fbook? I need the pattern. Thanks
Re: ok by lastchild: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:
100% FAKE.

This kind of thing happens for real but the chats above is total hogwash.

Anything to make nairaland kids to trend
that chat is real, more than real, I have done these things and I know them but this one is not one of them
Re: ok by Fero24(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: ok by Fero24(m): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
lordally:

How you take Hack am baba...omo I won Hack my ex own meeeen
WhatsApp sniffer app... Check opera mini.. E full there
Re: ok by Pimpstar: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2020
from your post you said "No Matter how financially stable you are"

and na Free facebook you dey use?

why she no go cheat?

Re: ok by larryking540: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2020
realest2:
they can't be trusted for anything

confront her ,then u will kw if it's worth move-in on or going apart , sometimes shite happens
Re: ok by Cindy222(f): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2020
SabaliPatience:

Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a
chance to be infected with STD's

Checking is important o and knowing is importanter so one can run for his/ her life o.

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / Prettiest Girls In Romanceland / Underneath The Hijab (18+)