Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

ok - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (13786 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

Re: ok by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
I've introduced her to my mom and my sister.
Now in the chats I also found out that the guy also introduced her to her family too which means the girl is playing on us
She must be a good player but you have got to show her that you are the coach and it is time to make your substitution

Re: ok by DaddyRochie1642: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala happy sunday cheesy

You stylishly called the names of the MODS so that The can come and see the insult the other guy said to the other one and get BANNED for Breaking Nairaland Rule abi.... you think you're Smart grin grin
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Notatribalist:
The best thing is to date more than one girl at a time.If one Bleep up you go for the second one..in case you won't be hurt emotionally.
very correct.
that's the only way to contain the issue.
Even while in a relationship I still asks numerous girls out and always profess to be single.
But despite double or triple dating, there's always this one person you'll always feel strongly attached to

Re: ok by DaddyRochie1642: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pity guys that take most 20year Old girls Serious grin grin

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fajoe2020:

I carry one eye they look am too. Looking at the dates alone sef.
you be idiot.
Your head is totally empty.
Coconut even better pass you cos that one at least water dey am.
Fool

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
She must be a good player but you have got to show her that you are the coach and it is time to make your substitution
my pain is that while still giving this guy sex, I'm still yet to see her pant. embarassed
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Damian457:
a 20-23 year old is still in her Hoe phase, trying to curtail them can be likened to trapping air.

DaddyRochie1642:
I pity guys that take most 20year Old girls Serious grin grin
truly spoken bro.
at that age they really are so hell-bent to explore
Re: ok by Nizox(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
I dey vex guy. You don't know how it feels when someone you trusted with your whole life betrays you

Trust no one, not even yourself, even the Bible condemns trust. Curse be on any man who puts his trust on man
Re: ok by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
my pain is that while still giving this guy sex, I'm still yet to see her pant. embarassed
The door is open.. collect your share very fast..
Re: ok by ArticleBeast: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mehn both guys and babes none of us good... Na the ones wey dey chop one food I pity. We all dey chop each other na who dem catch be thief

Re: ok by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Everyone with wetin work for am. Me don't need to hack into anyone account before I go see what I need to see.

SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's

Re: ok by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sorry.

Re: ok by EricBloodAxe: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's
Mr. Eternaltruth, why are all your girlfriends terrible cheats? Better do findings, your village people may be involved.
Re: ok by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: ok by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black

Re: ok by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience, have you considered upping your bedroom game? Especially lasting as long as you want in bed?

It's not all about money when it comes to women. It's about confidence, humor, knowing your worth, being unpredictable, having some cash to take care of your needs (not hers), and finally, being a monster in bed even if you have a small d*ck like me. (I pray).

Anyway, to anyone reading this, if you want to naturally last as long as you want in bed and cure PE permanently, read Lasticle. I guarantee you, you'll come back to give testimonies.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: ok by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year

grin GUYS YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES ABOUT WOMEN ELSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

ubunja:
Women have more sex when single than when they have a boyfriend.

As hard to imagine as it may be for guys.

What girls lack when they dont have a boyfriend is money. Not sex.

Am sure, the money you give to her, she uses it to polish her sexmate, friends for benefit.

ALOT OF YOUNG GUYS NOT YET MARRIED DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY THE ARE TO HAVE SO MUCH RARE INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN ON THIS FORUM. IT GIVES YOU THE INSIGHT TO NOT END UP HAVING A HOE MOTHER YOUR CHILDREN. TAKE THE MIS-EDUCATIONS SERIOUSLY. IT WILL GIVE YOU A PEACE OF MIND WITH WOMEN.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ok by Life56: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ishilove:
The English sef no balance

Ishi, in case you see this mention I request that you add me on whatsapp or I add you.its important biko.
Re: ok by Fajoe2020: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you be idiot.
Your head is totally empty.
Coconut even better pass you cos that one at least water dey am.
Fool

Na me cause your frustration in life?
I prefer having an empty head than to have one filled with junks like yours. Grow up, your insults shows worthless you are.

Re: ok by ridwanlawal: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
What do expect? Credit alert or what?
Re: ok by Fero24(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Had this girl I wanted to wife too.. Igbo girl from imo State Dated her for 3 years and still counting sha... Everything was smooth until we graduated from university...Then she started misbehaving few months afterwards... I knew another nigga don dey deceive am... I sha hack her WhatsApp because she don't use her facebook to chat with the guy... One Corper Guy like that.. He's igbo too.. I saw everything dem don nack once but they plan to continue she even almost traveled to Lagos to stay some weeks with him.. I bust Am.. Girl wey I dey nack steady... Like 10 times per month.. Anytime she want am ni... Crocodile tears normal... Apologies and all.. She even made the guy to speak with me... Him too sha beg.. He pain me die... I got introduced to redpill immediately after the incident... Now she Don serious but e no do me... Me deh use am quench konji but she never get the message... 22 years old lady.. The less you take Nigerian girls serious.. The less you're liable to heartbreak.. I don turn ogbologo now... I just laugh to post like this.. Nigerian Girls.. No dey take dem serious..

Re: ok by TheCork(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black

bro but Dint I tell u people Nigerian women is useless? Is she lightskin? angry

Re: ok by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:
100% FAKE.

This kind of thing happens for real but the chats above is total hogwash.

Anything to make nairaland kids to trend

100% fake bla bla bla

Yet you provided no evidence to prove it’s fake.

Re: ok by GraGra247(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
iLUCID:

100% fake bla bla bla
Yet you provided no evidence to prove it’s fake.
If you had a working reasoning faculty you'd know its fake without being told.
Re: ok by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:

If you had a working reasoning faculty you'd know its fake without being told.

Same old script, ‘oversabis’ always resort to insults when clearly they’re clueless

Re: ok by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheCork:

bro but Dint I tell u people Nigerian women is useless? Is she lightskin? angry
only a few of them have sense,
my younger sister who is 17 yrs old is busying chatting up fvckboys that she sometimes plan to visit,( most of those guys just wan sample her pussy.
Re: ok by GraGra247(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
iLUCID:

Same old script, ‘oversabis’ always resort to insults when clearly they’re clueless

If you believe those clearly poorly doctored chats are true then you're the clueless one here. Nuff said.
Re: ok by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:

If you believe those clearly poorly doctored chats are true then you're the clueless one here. Nuff said.

Noted.
Re: ok by Elimon(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
With the use of Ima I know she is from Akwa Ibom or calabar.... Unsatisfied sexual beings exists down here man... Just keep cool... Save but don't show her the chats... Then do yours... I mean openly do your own... She go vex pretend like an angel but do her... No call her again seff... Do am back.. But no carry ooo
Make e no shock you

Re: ok by pellummy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year

Can u teach me, how to hack fb account jaare, I want to post mine here
Re: ok by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
lol, Akwa Iboms girl.

Re: ok by Anny505(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Baba, abeg no vex oo I bin no know say Glory na your girlfriend.
But she tell me say she dey single

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You