Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (13780 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ok by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
The English sef no balance
Re: ok by dukeprince50: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
I dey vex guy. You don't know how it feels when someone you trusted with your whole life betrays you
we are entitled to our opinion, if someone thinks the chat is fake, that's his opinion...
Moreover getting betrayed is a normal thing that has happened to everyone.
All u have to do is get rid of her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by GraGra247(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
that is your opinion and it doesn't change anything. NOW FVCK OFF BASTARDS
Useless Nincompoop. You lies have been blown and you're bitter.
Only blinded fools like you will believe your lies. Stinking lying swine.
Re: ok by Galactico4ever(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ishilove:
The grammar weak me undecided

1 Like

Re: ok by Madibah(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Game over
Re: ok by Galactico4ever(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I like your siggy,very bold.
Re: ok by Angelacruz: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you think it's easy? 20
I can see...
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
DaInferno:
how u hack am?
girl's passwords are easy to guess and if I can't guess then I'll use "phishing"
Re: ok by nitt: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
girl's passwords are easy to guess and if I can't guess then I'll use "phishing"

show us the way
Re: ok by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
if those chats are fake then your life and future and everything about you shall continue to be fake in Jesus name.
AMEN
Why are you being so defensive? Even if it is not fake there are ways to counter them without resorting to insults.

1 Like

Re: ok by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
The grammar weak me undecided
As in ehn. I don't understand why standards are falling everyday.
Re: ok by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Same thing happened to a friend of mine.. Funny thing about his own was that they shared some pictures of each other smooching and kissing to stir up their next hook up behind my friend.. The other guy didn't even know she had a boyfriend.. He thought he was the main niqqa..

Two guys been played.. damn!! my friend no fit sleep, him just dey sober and heartbroken.. Girl wey him trust don even introduce to him parents, family, friends, even foes..

Me just dey laugh my guy.. I even dey remind am of him love tales, all those him dream of how him go build a happy family and career with her.. lol..

I no go ever understand how you feel cuz I've never been in such position.. I no know wetin to tell you sef.. just collect your share clean mouth

6 Likes

Re: ok by Kingsasian(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
put me through

1 Like

Re: ok by Damian457: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Same her bro!
I hacked my Ex Instagram and Emails and discovered she was having an affair with her next door neighbor after previously denying nothing was going on.
I still have the login to her email till today without her knowledge

SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's

1 Like

Re: ok by Damian457: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
You’re a mumu man
Quality20:
Just move on with her like that, with time she will drop d playboy. And please try and make it known to her early enough that you intend marrying her. Nobody is perfect, least of all girls.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ok by Notatribalist(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
The best thing is to date more than one girl at a time.If one Bleep up you go for the second one..in case you won't be hurt emotionally.

1 Like

Re: ok by Damian457: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bro dumb her bro or convert her to a sex slave while you look for a serious gf. A 20-23 year old is still in her Hoe phase, trying to curtail them can be likened to trapping air.

SabaliPatience:
you think it's easy?

2 Likes

Re: ok by Fajoe2020: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:
100% FAKE.

This kind of thing happens for real but the chats above is total hogwash.

Anything to make nairaland kids to trend

I carry one eye they look am too. Looking at the dates alone sef.
Re: ok by jesmond3945: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's
brother how do you this hacking?
Re: ok by ruggedtimi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Broda, I go still blame you. You knew clearly she dey cheat on you, why no walk away instead of you to now give yourself uppercut by hacking into her Facebook account. tongue

As a man you must be smart to understand who you dey date and once you notice some kurukere movement, abeg take your leave.

Take heart and never over spend on any girlfriend thinking that will make her loyal tongue even big men wives dey open door for their husband driver or gateman shocked

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.
wise
Re: ok by ruggedtimi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
brother how do you this hacking?
Google on social engineering and phishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Fool.
You think I don't know you're also the one operating that Galactico4ever account quoting your second moniker and deceiving yourself.
Jobless dimwitt

1 Like

Re: ok by DaddyRochie1642: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

At the above images, I just sense she's sex starved..

U must be a 1 minute man....no be only money them go chop, u no de explore her kpekus well

grin grin grin
Re: ok by DaddyRochie1642: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Broda, I go still blame you. You knew clearly she dey cheat on you, why no walk away instead of you to now give yourself uppercut by hacking into her Facebook account. tongue

As a man you must be smart to understand who you dey date and once you notice some kurukere movement, abeg take your leave.

Take heart and never over spend on any girlfriend thinking that will make her loyal tongue even big men wives dey open door for their husband driver or gateman shocked

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.

Thou art Wise Sir grin
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ishilove:
the English on my post or their chats?
Re: ok by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op, U Urself, U Are Not Faithful. Why Would U Hack Into Someone's Privacy? Do U Av Any Intention Of Marrying? Av U Made Any Arrangement With Her Abt Marriage?
Re: ok by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
the English on my post or their chats?
Their chats.
Re: ok by PureGoldh(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Oil dey ur head bro......Keep it up
Re: ok by GraGra247(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Fool.
You think I don't know you're also the one operating that Galactico4ever account quoting your second moniker and deceiving yourself.
Jobless dimwitt

Jobful entity!! If you were employed you won't go about social media manufacturing lies just to trend and get likes.

You can claim I own every moniker on nairaland and I'm totally happy with it.

Go and get yourself a job and stop being a hopeless demented lying psychopath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
Same thing happened to a friend of mine.. Funny thing about his own was that they shared some pictures of each other smooching and kissing to stir up their next hook up behind my friend.. The other guy didn't even know she had a boyfriend.. He thought he was the main niqqa..

Two guys been played.. damn!! my friend no fit sleep, him just dey sober and heartbroken.. Girl wey him trust don even introduce to him parents, family, friends, even foes..

Me just dey laugh my guy.. I even dey remind am of him love tales, all those him dream of how him go build a happy family and career with her.. lol..

I no go ever understand how you feel cuz I've never been in such position.. I no know wetin to tell you sef.. just collect your clean mouth
I've introduced her to my mom and my sister.
Now in the chats I also found out that the guy also introduced her to her family too which means the girl is playing on us

1 Like

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Damian457:
You’re a mumu man
that guy is a clear definition of the word "simp"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.