Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

ok - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (13800 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ok by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Life56:

Ishi, in case you see this mention I request that you add me on whatsapp or I add you.its important biko.
We can talk via mail if it is important.
Re: ok by Mairice125: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's
how do you hack phone ?
Re: ok by karkinase(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin GUYS YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES ABOUT WOMEN ELSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Am sure, the money you give to her, she uses it to polish her sexmate, friends for benefit.

ALOT OF YOUNG GUYS NOT YET MARRIED DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY THE ARE TO HAVE SO MUCH RARE INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN ON THIS FORUMN. IT GIVES YOU THE INSIGHT TO NOT END UP HAVING A HOE MOTHER YOUR CHILDREN. TAKE THE MIS-EDUCATIONS SERIOUSLY. IT WILL GIVE YOU A PEACE OF MIND WITH WOMEN.
They dont know what this great forum gives on insight to the nature of women. Anyway most will learn the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by Overself: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Broda, I go still blame you. You knew clearly she dey cheat on you, why no walk away instead of you to now give yourself uppercut by hacking into her Facebook account. tongue

As a man you must be smart to understand who you dey date and once you notice some kurukere movement, abeg take your leave.

Take heart and never over spend on any girlfriend thinking that will make her loyal tongue even big men wives dey open door for their husband driver or gateman shocked

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.
U dis chronic Buhari zombie,so na here u dey hide now ba? gringrin
600years of suffering awaits u,na Buhari ur saviour talk am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by seanwilliam(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
That is not ur gf, she is a public property.
Personalizing public property is called embezzlement, be warned
u don mad grin
Re: ok by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
u don mad grin
Chuckles
Re: ok by Pipsslow: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Forex training course for newbies and experienced forex traders going on. Course includes forex education, indicators and their uses, tested and proven forex strategies. If interested join the group link: https:///DAchpRfOt8iBxVqVOqvgLK or message via WhatsApp this number +234 8142811099. We also provide paid forex signals and mentorship.
Re: ok by Galactico4ever(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You stylishly called the names of the MODS so that The can come and see the insult the other guy said to the other one and get BANNED for Breaking Nairaland Rule abi.... you think you're Smart grin grin
And you stylishly quoted me in case they missed my mention cheesy tongue
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Mr. Eternaltruth, why are all your girlfriends terrible cheats? Better do findings, your village people may be involved.
lol this guy so you still remember it. grin
What a sharp memory you got cool
Re: ok by cassbeat(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year
You are the spender to her and the guy is spendee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ok by okoroemeka(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
A ladies pussy is her exclusive property to rent or lease as she likes don't expect money to keep a woman loyal to you especially girlfriends,some married women that a faithful to their spouses are restrianed by tradition,morals or religious beliefs, pls have the mindset that whatever you do for your girlfriend is for that moment you are together the minute she steps outside your house she is not yours anymore,so live for the moment and don't let situations you can't control bother you., because on top of my list of misbehaving instruments pussy and dick tops the chart.

2 Likes

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elimon:
With the use of Ima I know she is from Akwa Ibom or calabar.... Unsatisfied sexual beings exists down here man... Just keep cool... Save but don't show her the chats... Then do yours... I mean openly do your own... She go vex pretend like an angel but do her... No call her again seff... Do am back.. But no carry ooo
Make e no shock you
God bless you boss.
Hmm my tribe girls no dey easy oh, they got such a huge libido.
She's about to visit me this evening, i wanted showing her all these to her face. But I'll let it pass. I've not even seen her pants, I'll just let it go.
Never gonna trust a naija girl next time.

2 Likes

Re: ok by Openbusiness: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
I've not even seen her pants, I'll just let it go.
shocked u have not seen waaat? shocked So u mean you were doing theory but another man was doing practical for u?

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
DaInferno:
how u hack am?
me too i want him to hack my boyfriend own i still dey wait
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
no one is a saint - i suspect bitterness wink
Re: ok by stanliwise(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
Here is the real question.
Why did you trust her at first?
Re: ok by Kriss216: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
That is not ur gf, she is a public property.
Personalizing public property is called embezzlement, be warned
Me and you know the owner of this quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by humilitypays(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
There is nothing bad in a girlfriend having other boyfriends of course.

What do u guys expect from a girlfriend that u haven't paid her dowry Stay faithful to you alone and when u are ready to marry u leave her and find a new pussy lol

Wives are cheating and heavens haven't fall na ordinary girlfriend you are here making noise

Dating is dating, relationship is not marriage, I pity girls staying faithful to one guy that won't marry them at the end.

Abeg free ladies jareh, its a normal thing so stop acting up angry

1 Like

Re: ok by Fash20: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
You are dating a full-time HOE-LOW-SHOW. God! Fear Women.

Modified!!!

You are dating a full-time CHEERFULL-GIVER. WTF man. Break up with her ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by srclark: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
GraGra247:
100% FAKE.

This kind of thing happens for real but the chats above is total hogwash.

Anything to make nairaland kids to trend
even his moniker sold him away "sabalipatience"
Re: ok by kherlly(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
How do you hack it?
Re: ok by Prinnce1: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
God bless you boss.
Hmm my tribe girls no dey easy oh, they got such a huge libido.
She's about to visit me this evening, i wanted showing her all these to her face. But I'll let it pass. I've not even seen her pants, I'll just let it go.
Never gonna trust a naija girl next time.
dah kuyak ayin Ami unam ntoro.... Give her injury in her itut...... This is a time to be so caring and loving ... talk raw with her ... Show her you are a man... You dey akwa ibom like this
Re: ok by EricBloodAxe: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
lol this guy so you still remember it. grin
What a sharp memory you got cool
Why not? i do remember. So wat happened to ur "fiancee" that u were 'supposedly' about to marry? Or did that one cheat too?
Re: ok by muller101(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Akwaibom or Calabar people
Re: ok by Virginpreek: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
How do hack the account
Re: ok by Yomit71(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
even our girls here are not faithful again not to talk of Akwa ibom girls.
I even lost count of the number I fvck during my service year.
So easy to lay
Re: ok by realest2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
mehn, be like na to break up with my babe o. I no do relationship with these Nigerian girls again..tueh
Re: ok by larryking540: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Broda, I go still blame you. You knew clearly she dey cheat on you, why no walk away instead of you to now give yourself uppercut by hacking into her Facebook account. tongue

As a man you must be smart to understand who you dey date and once you notice some kurukere movement, abeg take your leave.

Take heart and never over spend on any girlfriend thinking that will make her loyal tongue even big men wives dey open door for their husband driver or gateman shocked

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.

I don't even hold my babe Mobile phone, except they say baby look at this video ,Watin concern me and ur phone ,if u want to check my own ,no shaking sha ...my hands are as clean is snow ,,,
Re: ok by larryking540: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
realest2:
mehn, be like na to break up with my babe o. I no do relationship with these Nigerian girls again..tueh

y
Re: ok by Blackaxe16(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
Re: ok by Blackaxe16(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year
pls I beg you in the name of God teach me how to hack on FB I don't trust my girlfriend pls drop ur number so we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: ok by dukeprince50: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Me and you know the owner of this quote.
who is the owner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / Would You Date An Atheist? / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.