Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (13739 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by SabaliPatience: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
ok

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by MAGG0T(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020
cheesy

At the above images, I just sense she's sex starved..

U must be a 1 minute man....no be only money them go chop, u no de explore her kpekus well

Viewing ur lover's chats, if u no get stroke u get high blood pressure,...BE WISE

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: ok by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Sorry bro.. just make sure u use ur head instead of ur heart next time.

5 Likes

Re: ok by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin

Broda, I go still blame you. You knew clearly she dey cheat on you, why no walk away instead of you to now give yourself uppercut by hacking into her Facebook account. tongue

As a man you must be smart to understand who you dey date and once you notice some kurukere movement, abeg take your leave.

Take heart and never over spend on any girlfriend thinking that will make her loyal tongue even big men wives dey open door for their husband driver or gateman shocked

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ok by rossovu: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Donate her to the community

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by Beblessedbaba: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Abi o. Wake up man Do your background check ahead .

1 Like

Re: ok by ridwanlawal: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Follow your heart but take your brain Along
Re: ok by davien(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Move on.
Re: ok by WonderManly(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2020
That's her main boyfriend. Period!

2 Likes

Re: ok by GraGra247(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2020
100% FAKE.

This kind of thing happens for real but the chats above is total hogwash.

Anything to make nairaland kids to trend

8 Likes

Re: ok by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2020
I fear who no fear women.
Thunder go fire anybody wey talk say e bad to check ur partner's phone nd social media activities.

Slawonir nd Righteousness89, what's your say?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by Galactico4ever(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
You never trusted her anyway.And also,those chats look scripted to me.

5 Likes

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
WonderManly:
That's her main boyfriend. Period!
you're very right.
Cos I've never had sex with her before, when I met her she said she is single and I now asked her out, she accepted and then we started dating.
Just surprised to see this, and they've been on a fvcking spree for over a year

4 Likes

Re: ok by Rarelyvee: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Are you looking for a YouTube Channel with great and interesting content....

Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCj_PGEBAw_eDI_I06YzkWA
Re: ok by Kriss216: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ima tell you the truth now,

No Nigerian girl worth all these noise. Only a foolish man thinks a Nigerian girl can stay faithful in a relationship. An average Nigerian girl has over 7 boyfriends.

The issue here is you're too naive to know all these before endangering your innocent heart.

Stay away from Nigerian girls if you want sanity to reign in your life.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by dingbang(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fake
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
I fear who no fear women.
Thunder go fire anybody wey talk say e bad to check ur partner's phone nd social media activities.

Slawonir nd Righteousness89, what's your say?

madridguy:
grin grin grin

To me, I will never check any woman Facebook chat, WhatsApp or any account because I want to live long.
my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by CAPSLOCKED: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
YOU'LL GET USED TO IT. RELAX.

12 Likes

Re: ok by Angelacruz: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
move on...it doesn't worth the stress
Re: ok by Quality20(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Just move on with her like that, with time she will drop d playboy. And please try and make it known to her early enough that you intend marrying her. Nobody is perfect, least of all girls.
Re: ok by Angelacruz: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
how old is d girl self?
Re: ok by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU'LL GET USED TO IT. RELAX.
Lol
I like your precision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by thundafire: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Girls are not faithful.
When searching for a wife, pray to God and He'll give you the perfect one, can't believe this girl has been deceiving me all these while claiming she's faithful.
So I hacked into her Facebook account, read her inbox and found out she has been cheating.
Guys no matter how financially stable you are, even if you provide all her necessities if she wants to cheat on you She'll still cheat.
I made sure I provided all her needs but guess what? it still ended in tears
Never you trust your girl unless you have her social media passwords without her knowledge.
Her chats are the one I've censored with red while the guy is the one censored with black
why hide name,if u can't tell any would be guy to be careful if he comes across such ladies.
Re: ok by dukeprince50: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
That is not ur gf, she is a public property.
Personalizing public property is called embezzlement, be warned

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
Fake
if those chats are fake then your life and future and everything about you shall continue to be fake in Jesus name.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: ok by CAPSLOCKED: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
I like your precision.

FOR REAL.
IF IN 2020 "MEN" STILL GET HURT BY SOME OF THESE THINGS THEN THEY NEED SOME MORE EXPERIENCE TO KNOW THAT THESE THINGS ARE ALWAYS AROUND THE CORNER. SHOULD BE EXPECTED AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE NOTHING IS GUARANTEED IN LIFE TALK LESS OF IN A RELATIONSHIP.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by dukeprince50: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:
if those chats are fake then your life and future and everything about you shall continue to be fake on Jesus name.
AMEN
why would u go this far? are u sure u are OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelacruz:
move on...it doesn't worth the stress
you think it's easy?
Angelacruz:
how old is d girl self?
Re: ok by SabaliPatience: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
why would u go this far? are u sure u are OK?
I dey vex guy. You don't know how it feels when someone you trusted with your whole life betrays you
Re: ok by DaInferno(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
SabaliPatience:

my brother if you don't check your partner's phone then you're on a long thing.
This isn't the first time I've seen this.
I also hacked into my ex account and found out she was fuccking her HOD raw without condom while we were still dating.
Had it not been that I hacked that account and saw that message I'd have been tempted to smash her raw too and stand a chance to be infected with STD's
how u hack am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarcasm / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.