Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food (36316 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Akfrenzy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin Did I hear u say #500 naira is equal to 6,000ghc ? chai This kind APC writer sef
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wierdceo: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
COOL10:
Laws like this will lead to the further emancipation of men.

Isaiah 4:1 approaches cool
Truly the bible is a book of truth. All these will lead to men ridding themselves of women soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Thomthom(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
Now I believe when righteousness says the end is near !!!!
She una don dey see am

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Jaqenhghar: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Though it is advisable to court before marriage, it's still common that some married couples never courted due to reasons such as tight work schedule and so on.

Moreover, it's not every woman that are good in the kitchen. While some are good in both sex, raising kids and the kitchen, others lack some qualities.
It applies to both sexes.
I learnt something new too. There are women who cant cook and women who wont cook. undecided
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Alexaonfleek: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
larryking540:
wife should also be jailed if they refuse to give pussy atleast once a week
lol u didn't read the whole post.
Headline readers undecided
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by gangstarmonk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I learnt something new too. There are women who cant cook and women who wont cook. undecided

That's why we're here.
To learn cool
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by HRMK: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
even if the food is poisoned?he must eat it and hope to make heaven.....hahaha...nawa!

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by nBag(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
yvonnelynx:
grin...so when a man enter cell now and dey ask wetin carry u come her?... E go talk cos I no chop my wife food... grin

correct guy na only you ask wetin dey my mindgrin
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by darediamond(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:
I can promise you that prophecy is not solely about romantic relationships.
And neither do I view the prediction in such light.
Ladies and Women are feeling the heat globally.
You are yet to answer my question: Are you married?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by danilmo: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
How is the end near? This is a very good development and I think Nigeria should adopt this
Kwayet

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by danilmo: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
How is the end near? This is a very good development and I think Nigeria should adopt this
Kwayet

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Fearlez: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ghana , like most of its citizens, insecure, unsure and irrelevant is always seeking for global attention to assuage for its geopolitical and economic deficits in the committee of nations.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Red pill for the Simp

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Verysmart101: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
How is the end near?
This is a very good development and I think Nigeria should adopt this

Many things are wrong with u.Nigeria has bigger important problems and you are telling us that naija shoud adopt this useless law.will d law stop boko haram,bandits,killer herdsmen,kidnappers,will it reduce phcn tariff or reduce feul price? Go get a life 4 ur self and be reasonable nxt time

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
Now I believe when righteousness says the end is near !!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wizzzzmike: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fearlez:
Ghana , like most of its citizens, insecure, unsure and irrelevant is always seeking for global attention to assuage for is geopolitical and economic deficits in the committee of nations.

If I start saying sh!t about Nigeria, the whole Nigerians will go to war with me... Shut ur FVCKING mouth
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Fearlez: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

If I start saying sh!t about Nigeria, the whole Nigerians will go to war with me... Shut ur FVCKING mouth
I won't respond to you. Your reaction will be equivalent to that of "Big Brethren Ghana."

You or Ghana will never matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Motion123(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:
To be honest I thought the title was talking about Ôrál Sèx .

And to be honest I think it's going to apply to Ôrál Sèx one day.

shocked shocked
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Africans policy makers can’t cease to amazed me.

Misplacement of priorities.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Sleekfingers: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Not eating your wife's food na serious punishment o....she will start thinking that u are having an affair......

I do give my wife this kinda treatment. When we are quarreling.....i wont eat her food for days or week and also no sex....thats if she is the one at fault. Women dont like it at all...
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
darediamond:

And neither do I view the prediction in such light.
Ladies and Women are feeling the heat globally.
You are yet to answer my question: Are you married?
what has my marital status got to do with anything?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Senatoraku: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:
I cannot believe this Oyedepo is the cause
hahahahahahahaha...abi oo
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by themanderon: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
By force by fire you must eat that food hungry or not grin
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by alizma: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
In as much as the law does not apply to baby daddies, no problem.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by darediamond(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
what has my marital status got to do with anything?
Why are you reluctant to give a yes or no?
I have my boxes full already.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Maworry22: 12:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Is it too much? angry angry
Now they are trying to help men to feed well
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by larryking540: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
lol u didn't read the whole post.
Headline readers undecided

lol
yeah I did ,why wouldn't I ,,,,
does headline readers exist
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by eddyslim(m): 2:05am On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
what do you think?
just asking oh
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Deblow: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2020
What happens if the husband isn't responsible for the payment for the food....like the wife also paid for the food ingredients and did the cooking?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Emyogalanya: 3:04am On Sep 14, 2020
Mayng01:
Those coming up with the law should listen to themselves again & again and slap themselves in the face. What if she is a bad cook or she had poisoned the food. Arrant nonsense.
those are not even the problems o. The real unanswered question is whose food will he now be eating for the jail period ? How has this law helped what they wish to prevent?

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Taiwo20(m): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2020
I don'tget angry with food.
The Wife=Mine The Food= Mine House=Mine
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ericangel01(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2020
the nairaland king, what if she cook shit, what if the man had eaten earlier , or what if the man had no appetite for food because of stress from d office. what if the woman is unhygienic. some laws are so stupid u wonder why they're enacted. now when the woman deny her husband sex she never serve jail term they are mad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.