Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (46374 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
planetx:
Make sure you come back and thank me.
Thanks boss grin You too much sir
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
LordKO:

A typical product of failed education; I don't expect a bumpkin like you and your ilk to comprehend my post. Now you can direct your further mention to the bumpkins who brought you into this world because I won't dignify you with another response.
What have you achieve in life? Probably to make silly statements that has no truth in it. You're the type of person that would go around especially on social media to support silly act and throw tantrums to deceive yourself and claim you make sense. You're just an empty,vacuum.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by chiblaze07(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
ECOWAS JOB UPDATES!!

Apply now for the position of PPO, System Management and Planning in the ongoing Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.

If you are interested and eligible for this position, then click the link below to get full information about this job opening and application process.

https://successowl.com/ecowas-recruitment-ppo-system-management-planning/

Deadline of application is 10 November, 2020.

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Alpha SIMP
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
ibawon:
Do you know how much ₦50,000 is in $$$, it's some people's Dog's upkeep for the week.
Person way dash woman 50k do you think his ACC balance is ₦1,000,000
My people hustle
Go and sleep, did he show you his account balance, do you know his source of his wealth.
So many idiots eating sheet these days just to get wealthy. They are so many beautiful ladies out there you can have conversations with without spending a dime, that guy lacks creativity, confidence, credibility and he seems weak to start a conversation with a woman. He should spend those monies on reading books or go on coaching on how to woo a woman.
I would have snap and show you 20 beautiful ladies than that lady and their nudes have gotten their heart with without sending a dime at a start with but I wouldn't because it is a sick thing to do.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Talkingoil(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93897581:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_Matriach/status/1305086884109000704
If that man's brother asks him for money to rent a shop and start business, he'll say he doesn't have,meanwhile you're giving someone 50k just for replying your message
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by kolajamesjnr(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dis one na world class simp
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Peacefullove: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
mogboyelade:
We need more people like him in this country.

am sure u will eat your brother raw if he tries such with a woman. Some women and double standard.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Peacefullove: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
No big deal here, some guyz go understand well, even if u buy chicken fro Xmas u must still feed am to lay eggs and then last last you go kill am chop...
That's the end of the chicken only the wise will understand..

when did sex becomes an exchange for the 50k ?? U have all been fooled that only men enjoy sex.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:
Like I paid acceptance fee to my school, the dude paid his due to the lady..

We need more people like him to make money evenly distributed among the masses. Because the lady inturn will give it to a guy somewhere treating like trash.

Funny enough, school acceptance (FG) Na just ₦20k, undecided undecided

But you and the guy nor dey same level

He used 30k pass you for life
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Barney001: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
planetx:
Make sure you come back and thank me.
Boss...please drop something for me embarassed sad

Even if na smalls ...I go appreciate embarassed
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Munzy14(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
jamalnation:
SIMP EXTRAORDINAIRE. This has to be the highest level of simping

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lucky lady

Enjoy
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nmezor(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wow,there might be more to this act though
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by GreenDee(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Advantages of being a pretty lady. cool

I sell bedsheets and duvets friends grin. Come and buy one ,the weather is too cold.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by PrettyNengiBBN: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
bukatyne:

I saw this concept first on NL.

It sounds like something interesting to read. Like a woman being a sexual slave looking for sexual master. undecided

@OP:

Well undecided
Yeah, though it's a sexual fetish, and most times sex is not even involved. It's just all about affection. I have little doubt the guy is one, but he doesn't know it probably. I've met a couple and they can actually empty their bank account when they find a dominant personality.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by zcee: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nonsense!!, but he can't use d 50k to help his fellow man
Men dey fuk up sha..
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
binghamm:

Yeah, though it's a sexual fetish, and most times sex is not even involved. It's just all about affection. I have little doubt the guy is one, but he doesn't know it probably. I've met a couple and they can actually empty their bank account when they find a dominant personality.

Toor.

Their village people are strong or they pluck money from trees. cheesy grin

As humans with sound mind, we need to put unhealthy desires under control and live a life of moderation (not to any extreme).

These people above obviously can't/ wouldn't control themselves and are led by their demonic desires.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by haiti007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
RPG2020:

But you and the guy nor dey same level

He used 30k pass you for life
grin grin
And he take SIMPing pass me
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
You nigarrs just dey talk this word simp
Na because money no dey
If money dey how much they wan spend
Make we pray make God provide jare
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Ginomel(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Debra911:
Yes sugar, Of course I do need a surprise cool

Let's see how it goes, I don't even know how we do it next.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by earnit3: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by anochuko01(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
The lady na fool. Why talk when you can collect more from the big rich gentle fool

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Ay04z(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
I made. In a little way. Even my gf wey i dey gbensh steady. Beofore i dash her 5k ehn she don spend don do like 3,500 work for me ... Wat a weak man. Spit on thread
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by victorian(f): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
BoboKush:
This one weak me.... Saw the trend on twitter too

You don't have to be surprised, that's some generous men for u.

50k sef is even very small.

We are talking of millions of Naira, u are shocked about 50k

Go and see what real men are doling out just to have the attention of a babe they've been dreaming of chatting with or hanging out with.

Anyways shes pretty.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Babaken(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2020
BoboKush:
This one weak me.... Saw the trend on twitter too
make e no weak you my friend this one na money miss road

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Dominatrix(f): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2020
binghamm:
He is a financial slave seeking a financial dominatrix. Them plenty for naija.

Sounds like it.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Dominatrix:

Sounds like it.
With your username, it looks like you know a thing or two?
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
victorian:

You don't have to be surprised, that's some generous men for u.

50k sef is even very small.

We are talking of millions of Naira, u are shocked about 50k

Go and see what real men are doling out just to have the attention of a babe they've been dreaming of chatting with or hanging out with.

Anyways shes pretty.

It has nothing to do with real men. Grow up! He's a pay pig.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Papadoh(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2020
AGBA AWON SIMP... I hail ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.