Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (46583 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by mattfeuter(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
#NoSimpSeptember officially destroyed! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Dbarrzx: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
WE CALL THEM EFULEFU
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ransomed: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
The sharp guy has won a big bet using the lady as a pun. He decided to compensate the lady for being used. Some friends/associates may sometimes place a bet that someone online will never reply/respond to your chat because they have tried and failed . When you use different approach and the person replies, ego must hands.
The man no be father Christmas, na him toasting strategies strong.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by anayolity: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Which school?

SIMPCADEMY INSTITUTION
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by chiiraq802(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Mathantics post=93901827][/quote]
Just wow!!! pls which city is that
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by dude99(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:
Like I paid acceptance fee to my school, the dude paid his due to the lady..

We need more people like him to make money evenly distributed among the masses. Because the lady inturn will give it to a guy somewhere treating like trash.

Funny enough, school acceptance (FG) Na just ₦20k, undecided undecided
The guy paid Acceptance Fee twice

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Moneywirer:
Why do we have more wasteful breeds of men these days??
That's because there is so much stolen money in circulation!
Through politics, fraud, kidnapp, religion etc so so much!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by monex(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Debra911:
Sweet Lord! Where are this kind of men o grin

Well, I've actually had such experience, but not as huge as this amount. Thanks to all good men that ain't broke ass niggaz

it is all about perspective. his mother and sisters would likely not consider him a good man.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ecomalchemist(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Debra911:

Well, I've actually had such experience, but not as huge as this amount. Thanks to all good men that ain't broke ass niggaz

Statistics show that 92% of Nigerians don't have up to 500k in thier account t balance.

What's your definition of broke again if I may ask ?

You have no right to call someone broke if you cannot afford basic stuff for yourself, last time I checked everyone was created equally

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ecomalchemist(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
ibawon:
Do you know how much ₦50,000 is in $$$, it's some people's Dog's upkeep for the week.
Person way dash woman 50k do you think his ACC balance is ₦1,000,000
My people hustle

lol, what's your definition of hustle if I may ask ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by planetx: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Oya help me with $50 sir sad
send your account #
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Babastrong(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Shut up!
do you how much i make from that conversation alone?
as she show the conversation here to court attention, i am showing it somewhere to get cash.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by victons(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
mtcheeww...simpson
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Haywhymido(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tatashi:
The power of being a woman. Na dem dey rush us
lol, you mean simps
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93897581:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_Matriach/status/1305086884109000704

Format to advertise her wig biz...
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Brunicekid(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
YoungLionken:
A simp or a gentleman?

Well, I'd choose the former for him.

Dear ladies, teach your sons on how to be an alpha male. Because, they will benefit more than a simp...
O she

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Daviddson:
Didn't say so.
Sorry I misinterpreted you
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=93910369]Simp of the century!

But If we are being truthful most Nigerian Men bring nothing to a relationship apart from Money and Most Nigerian women have nothing to offer in a relationship other sex.

Most Nigerians are raised to believe that the only way he can express love is by making monetary provisions and the ladies grade the quality of love and affection by a man's financial and material generosity. What do you expect.

What Is Simp
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
VEXT:
Him mama n papa fit dey house dey cry of hunger... Stupid showoff angry angry
Him younger brother fit never chop for 10 days, Him sister fit Neva pay school fees, Him papa fit get just 2 shirt and 2 nicker, Him friend fit dey beg am for just 5k and he say he no get, Him fit don pass like 10 disabled begger.

But the painful thing he won't still see her pants. Olodo simp

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=93913817][/quote]
Only village girls think like this

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by kiddkash(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
SIMP's are going to end this world

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by faithfull18(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Interesting grin
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by zinizta: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
People wey no get this guy money go talk say this is SIMPing....

Better work!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Billionnegro: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
and she use that 50K to buy food stuff, drinks, and con.dom and she will call an Alpha male over to come lay some pipe, eat and drink; while the simp mugu will be dreaming of his new 'girl'

GUYS, STOP SIMPING!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Ginomel(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Debra911:

You need a surprise? let me know as soon as possible.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
planetx:
send your account #
access bank sad

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict:

What do you expect from a guy that wakes up in the morning , switch on his data and start calling any girl he meets online honey, baby, my love lol.. Funny enough the girls don't reply, the guy won't give up either.. Indian guys are worst...

#NYM

Lol..I don almost turn Indian with their pm..s
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ibawon(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
ecomalchemist:

lol, what's your definition of hustle if I may ask ?
Earnings from a LEGITIMATE source of livelihood that is not necessarily limited to the confinement of four walls
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by planetx: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
access bank sad
Make sure you come back and thank me.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Fisher007: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
jamalnation:
SIMP EXTRAORDINAIRE.
This has to be the highest level of simping

No my brother I use to think I have seen it all in the level of Simping. Nope I was an ignorant fool in that aspect. My fellow simp brothers always prove me wrong. It is an inbuilt thing for men. You have to unprogram yourself to break loose of it.

More is yet to come, as humans break record in various aspects of life. So do our brothers break records in the level of Simping too.

Trust me the best is yet to come.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by thesilentman(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
it's something that i can do.it's no big deal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.