Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (46376 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Papadoh(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2020
blackgold90:
Apart from stupid and a fool which other adjective can best describe this man,because to me he has graduated from this words.
Simplet0n, imbec!le, mor0n. He totally lacks self esteem and he gives men everywhere a bad name.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Papadoh(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Alpha male if u ask me.
If by "alpha male" you mean a guy with absolutely no self esteem whatsoever, then yes, he is even more than an alpha male sef, he's an alpha werewolf. I hope you eventually get married to a guy like that if you aren't already married to one.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Papadoh(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2020
planetx:
That is just a little above $100. I don't see why all the name calling, $100 to someone living abroad or earning $ is actually nothing. Stop thinking everyone is earning #.
It's not about the amount of money that was given out, it's the reasoning behind it... Dear Lord.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Chrisjay1998(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2020
planetx:
That is just a little above $100. I don't see why all the name calling, $100 to someone living abroad or earning $ is actually nothing. Stop thinking everyone is earning #.

Wow. . You really think it's nothing ??
do you mind telling me how much Dollars your making over there or are you Just In Nigeria Typing The rubbish you know nothing About??
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by BoboKush(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2020
victorian:

You don't have to be surprised, that's some generous men for u.

50k sef is even very small.

We are talking of millions of Naira, u are shocked about 50k

Go and see what real men are doling out just to have the attention of a babe they've been dreaming of chatting with or hanging out with.

Anyways shes pretty.

M sure if the guy is ur famz..... U wil be disappointed in the simp of a person

I don't need to give any woman money to chat with ha.... That's very low of any guy

You can give a lady gift... Money or whatever if u feel like... But telling a lady because u reply ma guy take 50k is the height of it

I will never be a simp... Lol
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by planetx: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Wow. . You really think it's nothing ??
do you mind telling me how much Dollars your making over there or are you Just In Nigeria Typing The rubbish you know nothing About??
I don't type rubbish because I just prove to a Nlander who thought like you by daring him to send his account # and I really send him money. So go take a seat and get off my mention.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by kvngmaxy(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2020
The girl na bobrisky sister
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
LordKO:

He's even a better version of you because, unlike you, it seems he's a bit financially OK. Whenever I see someone like you, who was killing yourself over my reject, calling another man "simp," I do feel irritated. Only men who have conquered themselves have the right to call other men simp. Emotional, moral, and psychological low quotient men like you should always be ashamed of yourselves. Bumpkin.

You're still fooling around after all this time? You said she was chasing after you for a relationship but when she asked you to drop receipts, you went mute/disappeared.
Bruv, aren't you ashamed of yourself? What will clout chasing on nairaland add to your life?
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Chrisjay1998(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
planetx:
I don't type rubbish because I just prove to a Nlander who thought like you by daring him to send his account # and I really send him money. So go take a seat and get off my mention.

Alright I do Apologise for my Words
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by victorian(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
binghamm:

It has nothing to do with real men. Grow up! He's a pay pig.
[/s]

He's not

He's a great man and he's now a family friend smiley

I believe he adores me, my pretty looks and smiles he can't get enough of. I guess that's why.

We are still friends till date and he credits my account just two days ago.

He's the real man! cool
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
BoboKush:

M sure if the guy is ur famz..... U wil be disappointed in the simp of a person

I don't need to give any woman money to chat with ha.... That's very low of any guy

You can give a lady gift... Money or whatever if u feel like... But telling a lady because u reply ma guy take 50k is the height of it

I will never be a simp... Lol

Say whatever name u like

He's a great man with a heart of gold.

My late youngest brother used to dash people money both guys and ladies, even pastors Lots of monies.

I used to argue with him but if I do, he gets angry and ignore me for days but he will still credit people's account. There is no stopping him and God keeps blessing him with so much money .
He loves giving out money.
Some people are just like that , there is no stopping them.
It makes them happy and fulfilled.

That's the wonders of different types of men we have in this world.

So when I met this great guy, he had a striking look like my brother, they do the same business and hes a cheerful giver.

Immediately he set his eyes on me, he was smitten till date, well likewise me too, lol I wont lie.
Friends has said Alot to split us apart but the affections grow everyday. We know we are connected one way or the other for life. He has my undiluted support as well, in anything.

So my dear he's not complaining. cheesy
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by TheCork(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
victorian:

Say whatever name u like

My late youngest brother used to dash people money both guys and ladies, even pastors Lots of monies.

I used to argue with him but if I do, he gets angry and ignore me for days but he will still credit people's account. There is no stopping him and God keeps blessing him with so much money .

So when I met this great guy, he had a striking look like my brother, they do the same business and hes a cheerful giver.

Immediately he set his eyes on me, he was smitten till date, well likewise me too, lol I wont lie.
Friends has said Alot to split us apart but the affections grow everyday. We know we are connected one way or the other for life. He has my undiluted support as well, in anything.

Yes he's my cousin. Tanks. Please can kindly I mate wit u coz I deserve it? I have moiney. I have 1 million!! Deal? smiley
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by BoboKush(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
victorian:

Say whatever name u like

All this stories u wrote doesn't still relate or validate what happen here

If you av a son
U Wil pray he pay 50k because a lady reply him

Average lady act the way you do because the ties favour them.... If that's ur son u won't av said same

By the way giving people money... Helping people is different from because u reply ma chat..... Take 50k...lol

Or mayb i should send 50k too much u quote me grin
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Yinksy09(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is so kind of the man. God bless him
Next time you want to enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click here to apply for a business account with FCM online https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 #FCMBBusinessAccountOnline
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
No subject
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by TheCork(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
victorian:

You don't have to be surprised, that's some generous men for u.

50k sef is even very small.

We are talking of millions of Naira, u are shocked about 50k

Go and see what real men are doling out just to have the attention of a babe they've been dreaming of chatting with or hanging out with.

Anyways shes pretty.

Let's me mate wit u nah?. HabA
. am a millionaire. I tort u said u like rich guys nah? Am rich I swaaar.
.. why u acting like a racists? undecided
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Dominatrix(f): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2020
binghamm:

With your username, it looks like you know a thing or two?

No doubt about that...
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy two worse things in life as a man are: To be a SIMP and To be BROKE.

If you earn #5mill monthly, 50k is like #500 to you.... it's just 1% of #5mill and #500 is also 1% of 50k, and most people earning 50k can give out #500 easily, same with those giving 50k to chics.

But giving out money for attention is being a simp, same with guys who pay prostitutes for sex... if we're all really sincere with ourselves as guys we all have a level of simps in us, it's just the levels and financial ability that differentiate us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.