Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (68020 Views)

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by lekonso: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
That lawyer should be celebrated. Pls we need his contacts and his phone number. He is a rare Nigerian. God bless him abundantly.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Amhappy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
God bless you Barr George. You will never lack help in your time of need. Congratulations to girlfriend and OP.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by UrVillagePpl: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
See bro, get a lawyer NOW. Else, you would never see your babe again. Get a good lawyer NOW
Please can you elaborate what you mean by the embolded..
Never again
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
sorry u need a lawyer , my human right lawyer like falana chambers ...
Oga Ahib gud money sir grin Abeg I need money,you fit help me?Don't be angry oo biko
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by BelieveAfrica: 6:39pm On Jun 10
How is this case?
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.
Did they later release her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.