Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card (10116 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol ta.
Yeah by unreasonable I mean it'd have to be something really bad. I'm easy going so it wouldn't just be any little matter I find unreasonable

Any free sisters of yours?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:

Any free sisters of yours?

cheesy. Na my little sisters only 16 she lives with her bf.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
some of the guys here who always defend marrying old foreign women for green card should learn from this story cheesy
nothing better than working hard and being ur own man
when a woman knows u are marrying her for papers or residency
whether black or white she wont respect u
thats the pure fact
i just sha hope the yoruba guy when he was in naija wasnt an alpha male or red piller
cos if he was dis one na fukup cheesy
look at how the fat white woman is yelling at him like he"s some schoolboy cheesy

Preach.No woman respect a dependent.

I have to come to noticed that yoruba men are kinda of weak, almost all the yoruba men i have seen, their wives control them. I dont want to make it a tribalist issue but that is just my experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by sKeetz(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

She's just 16 and already lives with a man. Just wow.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
sKeetz:

She's just 16 and already lives with a man. Just wow.

Yeah she has a different mum same dad as me n her mum let her roam the streets didn't teach her any better n dad wasn't in her life like he was in mine. She's been with her guy about two years tho n live with his parents. It can be common here in Australia. 16 in the state I'm in is the legal age to have sex. Alot of ppl still do it before that tho
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by flyingpig: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

That's the sad truth, and since these women fully well know that these guys are desperate for green cards, that's why they have the audacity to treat them like garbage... Because even when married, the babe can just remove the application and you are done and back to square one, so you better be on your best behavior (aka a good slave to these women)
how long till the application is over and he receives the green card?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Her friends nko, are they also taken?

Your friends as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by saaron(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

I pity that micheal, that woman's wat we in Australia will call a weapon lol.

She's the worst kinda woman he could've picked. She's trashy n smokes like a chimney and treats him like crap:-/
No matter if he's using her for greencard no one deserves to be treated like she treats him. She demeans him, acts like hes her child, bossy n abusive n doesn't try Understand his culture n she disrespects him real bad. All on live TV. Smh
Very funy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:

Your friends as well

Lol. U don't want my friends trust me.
Her friends I don't know any I don't see her much I ain't seen her in years. She lives up too of Tassie I'm at the bottom.

If U wanna meet Aussie girls try AfroIntroductions it's a site for Australian/African dating.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. U don't want my friends trust me.
Her friends I don't know any I don't see her much I ain't seen her in years. She lives up too of Tassie I'm at the bottom.

If U wanna meet Aussie girls try AfroIntroductions it's a site for Australian/African dating.

Thanks for the information

Can u give me. Full link to the site

Is the Afrointroductions on Facebook?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

I pity that micheal, that woman's wat we in Australia will call a weapon lol.

She's the worst kinda woman he could've picked. She's trashy n smokes like a chimney and treats him like crap:-/
No matter if he's using her for greencard no one deserves to be treated like she treats him. She demeans him, acts like hes her child, bossy n abusive n doesn't try Understand his culture n she disrespects him real bad. All on live TV. Smh

Please I need someone that will also treat me the same way, as long I leave this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Pious101: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
90Days Fiance grin..

My favorite TV Show... Watch on TLC DSTV..
when is it shown?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

That's the sad truth, and since these women fully well know that these guys are desperate for green cards, that's why they have the audacity to treat them like garbage... Because even when married, the babe can just remove the application and you are done and back to square one, so you better be on your best behavior (aka a good slave to these women)
exactly!
u can actually migrate to a foreign country and work earn but it seems many nigerian youths dont want to go that line
they prefer to marry one old fat woman who would house them and be feeding them and they will be playing video game 24/7 while she goes to work cheesy
which sane woman would respect such a man
ur only usefulness is sex cheesy
chai grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Mayng01(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
That guy is doomed
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Please I need someone that will also treat me the same way, as long I leave this country.

Haha. It wouldn't be worth it man.
I know a woman like this with a naija guy n she treats him the same. Even looks like her n similar age!
Try dating sites n meet a good one cos there are good ones out there. Dnt lower Ur standards for a woman from hell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:

Thanks for the information

Can u give me. Full link to the site

Is the Afrointroductions on Facebook?

I don't have FB I saw it on Google. Yeah so Google the name in n you'll find it k
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
saaron:
Very funy.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by MajesticKris: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Today @9pm

TLC DSTV

Pious101:
when is it shown?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
he wont take this shit from a Nigerian woman oh, he would have landed one or two slaps on her. good for him. he better deal with it. pocohantas so the is what our granny marrying naija men go through?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Can you recommend a friend? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Coder2Client(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Can you recommend a friend? wink

Why not Missyford31 herself? If you like her, ask her out na, she is single and may be searching.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Coder2Client:

Why not Missyford31 herself? If you like her, ask her out na, she is single and may be searching.

Well that's true but I'm not sure she is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Btw how bodi lefu?
hi beautiful cheesy
how u? wetin dey? cheesy
good morning cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Coder2Client(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Well that's true but I'm not sure she is

And have you asked her to have a chit-chat with you in P? Don't just assume. Missyford31 my friend would like to have a chat with you in P, do give him audience, okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Coder2Client:

And have you asked her to have a chit-chat with you in P? Don't just assume. Missyford31 my friend would like to have a chat with you in P, do give him audience, okay?

Well thank you kind sir for having my back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol lefu, should see on one episode she went to Lagos to first meet Michael in person n his face wen he saw her grin
She ran to him, big breasts like moving mountains wobbling all over Lagos lol and he told the camera her size was more than he expectedgrin
Then she tried on traditional cloth n the shop lady was fitting her n Michael said to the lady "she needs more material cos she's quite fat!". Lol Angela looked at him n started abusing him n he realised wat hed said hahaha. I feel for the guy. She don't understand his culture at all n totally disrespects him n treats him like he's a child n she owns him like an object meant to just please her or something.
The poor guy is going thru tribulations with that one lol. She's trashy n makes us white women look bad
hahahahaha pls what is the name of this show grin grin grin grin grin
and for micheal didnt he see her picture before she met him in lagos? cheesy
or was she dat photgenic cheesy?
anyway if i was micheal and i noticed the girl i was waiting for alighting from the plane and i noticed she is too damm overweight i will look for somewhere to hide then switch off my phone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Coder2Client(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Well thank you kind sir for having my back cheesy

if she is a bold and smart type she will grant you audience(the type I mingle with) . All your chat should be private.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Coder2Client:

if she is a bold and smart type she will grant you audience(the type I mingle with) . All your chat should be private.

Right cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hi MissyFord31! Can I have a private message with you. Maybe via Instagram or Discord or WhatsApp or line app. I promise not misuse the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

I don't have FB I saw it on Google. Yeah so Google the name in n you'll find it k

I have checked it out but it’s mainly African girls there
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Haha. It wouldn't be worth it man.
I know a woman like this with a naija guy n she treats him the same. Even looks like her n similar age!
Try dating sites n meet a good one cos there are good ones out there. Dnt lower Ur standards for a woman from hell

Honestly speaking, I really understand what you mean, but with the way this country has dealt with me, I have no other option. Please recommend anyone or dating site you know to avoid scammers.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:

Your friends as well

cool We're in the same boat bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady / Kenyas Have Started Again {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.